facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old May 29, 2008, 04:04 PM
Club Cricketer

Default Bangladeshis banned from Bahrain

Bahrain has suspended work visas for Bangladeshis after a mechanic from Bangladesh was accused of a gruesome killing, newspapers reported on Wednesday........

source:
http://www.onlines.ws/?p=593

Old May 29, 2008, 04:18 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Classic example for a bad apple all getting punished. Kicking out 106k (lower class) working people would not be easy for the Bahrain Govt.
Old May 29, 2008, 04:54 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mash,Shakib,Tamim

Bahrain's Policy like this:

apnake ekta pipra kamor diley, apni apnar samne jotoguli pipra dekhen, sobguli marar chesta koren.
Old May 29, 2008, 07:51 PM
Cricket Legend

as if they can find 106K Arabs(Bahrainians) to do those work....

so this proves once again how 'smart' and 'generous' the Arabs are.... no wonder Allah (swt) had to help them out with all the gas...
Old May 30, 2008, 05:43 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ialbd
as if they can find 106K Arabs(Bahrainians) to do those work....

so this proves once again how 'smart' and 'generous' the Arabs are.... no wonder Allah (swt) had to help them out with all the gas...
Well, they are fast running out of oil and wont be able to afford BD workers for too long anyway. This kicking was bound to come sooner or later. There will be a time when gaye makhar tel baki thakbena, then the fun begins.

It's time these guys did their own dirty work. I feel sorry for those workers. They got paid crap and now heading back into another crap.
Old May 30, 2008, 08:20 AM
Banned

Angry Welcome to the friendly Arab lands

Bahrain to execute Bangladeshi in firing squad: report

Dhaka, May 30 (bdnews24.com)—Bahrain is set to execute a Bangladeshi cook in a firing squad in a fast-track decision for killing a fashion designer, said a US news website Thursday.

The case dates back to 2006 but the execution plan was expedited apparently after the murder of a Bahraini national by a Bangladeshi mechanic last week.

Mizan Noor Al Rahman Ayoub Miyah, a cook, was convicted of murdering Bahraini fashion designer Sana Al Jalahama in 2006.

"Miyah will be executed by firing squad, but a date has not yet been set," said All Headline News (AHN), based in Wellington of Florida, US.

The case against Miyah was pending in the court for two years and was put on the fast track after reports that King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa gave permission to general public prosecutor Dr Ali Al Buanin on Thursday to carry out arrangements for the sentence, AHN said.

Following the murder of Mohammed Jassim Dossary, a Bahraini national, by a Bangladeshi mechanic on the outskirts of Manama last week, some Bahrain lawmakers urged the government to expel all Bangladeshis.

The Bahraini government then stopped issuing work permits to Bangladeshis.

Bangladeshis make the second largest intake of foreign workers in the kingdom. According to official figures, there are 86,000 Bangladeshis in the Gulf kingdom.

Activist Nabeel Rajab, from the defunct Bahrain Centre for Human Rights, criticised the decisions saying: "This decision comes at a time when the entire attitude of the country is anti-Bangladeshi."

"This is a frightening decision at the wrong time. Was the Bangladeshi given fair trial and had access to a lawyer? Were the proceedings monitored by their embassy? There are several questions but no answers at this critical juncture," AHN quoted Rajab as saying.

Meanwhile, Bangladesh has expressed regrets for the latest murder and urged Bahrain to lift the ban on workers.

Foreign affairs adviser Iftekhar Ahmed Chowdhury, now in Singapore, Wednesday telephoned Bahrain's state minister for foreign affairs.

"The whole nation should not be punished for one's crime," he said.

Iftekhar urged the Bangladeshis living in the Middle East to obey local laws for their mutual benefits.

http://www.bdnews24.com/details.php?cid=2&id=53711
Old May 30, 2008, 08:22 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

This is as disgusting as it can get. Illiteracy for a few people in the society can be bad...but when the whole society is illiterate, there's nothing one can do. I'm not surprised to see this reaction from the khali kolshi Arabs. They're by far some of the most racist people there can be in this world...and they talk about peace.

The minimum respect I had for these kind of b******* is now gone. They're actually worse than the shada western racists.
Old May 30, 2008, 08:24 AM
Banned

All relations must be broken with Bahrain. Those animals don't deserve friendship. I am still in awe that the Bahraini Govt actually initiated the process of execution by a firing squad. Welcome to the Middle East where the sun is always shinning and if you happed to be a Desi you are treated like Sh*t.
Old May 30, 2008, 08:26 AM
Cricket Guru

There has to be a protest of some sort. I have no idea on how to start one. But if you guys are aware of any, please let me know.

Amar gayer bhitor diye rokto boil kortese...shamne ekta arbi re paile oder motoi "generalized" treatment ditam.
Old May 30, 2008, 08:27 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by amar11432
All relations must be broken with Bahrain. Those animals don't deserve friendship.
Agree with this. And to add to these, those animals don't deserve to even share the same religion as we do.
Old May 30, 2008, 08:29 AM
Banned

Protest?? Sorry bro but the King doesn't give a damn about what you or I think or what other brown people thinks. And they are best buddy with the USA. But anyways good luck trying.
Old May 30, 2008, 08:32 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Easy bro. Just because they can't act rationally doesn't mean we have to follow them. We should have our own standards. Calm down.
Old May 30, 2008, 08:32 AM
Cricket Guru

Listen man...the protest is rarely to give them a lesson from us. It is to make such nonsense clear to the rest of the world. Personally, I can't convince myself to give a rats a$$ about the king. But when the rest of the world knows of such shameful act by a gov't, these b******* will face SOME consequences.
Old May 30, 2008, 11:24 AM
Banned

Bahrainira to dekhi pura pagla kuttar moto shuru korsey.....
Old May 30, 2008, 12:03 PM
Banned

Infact, the justice of Islam is free from any sort of 'revenge'. According to Islamic judiciary, tough punishements are excuted only to fulfill the order of Allah, deter similar crimes and keep society evil free. The way Bahrainis are acting, it seems they are just mad about revenge.

In one battle. Ali ibn Abi Talib (May Allah be pleased with him), a noble companion of the exalted prophet, was fighting hard with a man. Then Ali (May Allah be pleased with him) knocked the man down and sat on his chest. Ali (May Allah be pleased with him) was about to behead the man with his sword, but the man spat on the face of Ali (May Allah be pleased with him). Ali (May Allah be pleased with him) didn't behead the man. The man was surprised. He asked the companion of the prophet. Ali (May Allah be pleased with him) replied, "Our prophet has told us to kill only for the sake of Allah. Now you have spat on my mouth. Had I killed you now, the feeling revenge for spitting in my mouth might have been the purpose of beheading. So, I freed you". The man was touched by the teaching of Allah's prophet, and he became a muslim.
Old May 30, 2008, 12:19 PM
Cricket Guru

Shardul miya...Ali shaheber naamer pichone etobar duwa korar ki reason bujhlam na. Ekbar koile ja, onekbar koileo tai. Naki?
Old May 30, 2008, 02:42 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: PRINCE OF KOLKATA!!!

this is sad news, there is injustice everywhere...

i remember i went to Dubai, and we were visiting sum friends, and at this once place, this Arab man came up to our car which had 4 children (myself included) and the 4 adults. He came up to my dad and the other husband and told him off for parking too close to his car with his 2 wives in it. Despite there being 4 children and 2 women in our car! He was extremely rude, and at the time i didnt realise about the prejudice against south asians, i guess i know why he was trying to push us about.....
Old May 30, 2008, 04:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabir
Shardul miya...Ali shaheber naamer pichone etobar duwa korar ki reason bujhlam na. Ekbar koile ja, onekbar koileo tai. Naki?
We are supposed to say "Radhiallau Anhu" whenever we take the name of any of the noble companions of the prophet. The meaning of "Radhiallau Anhu" means 'May Allah be pleased with him". Instead of writing the Arabic, I wrote the English synonym.
Old May 30, 2008, 04:36 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Liton Das

Absolutely unbelievable! I read about this on the other thread a couple of days ago, but I just thought it was a nutcase here or there that was calling for all Bangladeshis to be kicked out. I had no idea the government would actually go through with it!

Btw, am i missing something or is the title of the thread a little misleading? I doubt Bangladeshis are banned from going there. We're just not allowed to work there. After this though, i doubt anyone would even want to visit...
Old May 30, 2008, 05:04 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mahmudullah Riyad

Bahrain is not the only gulf country to ban Bangladeshis.

Oman has suspended work visas for Bangladeshis 5 years back for all the 'dui naambari kaam' (time doesn't permit me to elobrate) that our countrymen are involved in.
Old May 30, 2008, 05:13 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

hey that bangladeshi murderer happened to be a muslim...i think bahrain should now kick all muslims out of that country as well. bye, bye, king whats his name bin who's his face

#OneTeam1Dream
Old May 30, 2008, 06:52 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, AB De, Amla

Are the Bangladeshi people going to get "uttom modhom" everywhere? .
"And be true to every promise- for, verily you will be called to account for every promise which you have made." - [Al Qur'an - 17:34]
Old May 30, 2008, 06:56 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, AB De, Amla

Allah tumi amader Raham koro.
"And be true to every promise- for, verily you will be called to account for every promise which you have made." - [Al Qur'an - 17:34]
Old May 30, 2008, 08:21 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

oh allah, grant us people some intellect!!!!!!(us muslims, bahrainis bangladeshis etc)

it is just terrible. it makes the situation even worse
Old May 30, 2008, 08:50 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Bangladesh government should take this up with the world court or UN or whoever hears such cases. They should ask for a 1 billion dollar compensation for all the affected families for trauma and inconvenience and also have those 100K+ back to the country.

#OneTeam1Dream