facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old May 13, 2007, 10:25 AM
First Class Cricketer

Default Drop Sakib from the Squad.

I have no faith in Saqib. I think he is just another player similar to Shariar Nafees. He had his time in the spotlight. Now I think he is going to have really bad form. It started last match. Below Par batting, Below Par Bowling. I think if we drop him now and add farhad Reza to take his place, we've a strong squad. And then Saqib will benefit from not going into his bad form, and still have his confidence. Hopefully then we can get him back when Farhad Reza does something similar to this. Than we can have 2 allrounders fighting for one place in the lineup, rather then rely on one. I think I should be a selector. Thank you.

Old May 13, 2007, 10:43 AM
Club Cricketer

don't mix up soccer with cricket..
Old May 13, 2007, 10:50 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Drop the whole team.
Old May 13, 2007, 10:55 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: MashrafeRazzakShakib(atm)

[quote=soccer20reverse;451152]I have no faith in Saqib. I think he is just another player similar to Shariar Nafees. He had his time in the spotlight. Now I think he is going to have really bad form. It started last match. Below Par batting, Below Par Bowling. I think if we drop him now and add farhad Reza to take his place
quote]

Ki koy ??? Have you really seen him batting except the last match ??? Do you really know about Sakib's cricketing performance both with the bat and ball ?? Bokch..... marka thread khulse !!! Shi...
Old May 13, 2007, 11:01 AM
ODI Cricketer

Does not make sense, why drop him before goes into bad form? If he does get into bad form, then dropping him should be considered.

Yup, this is a silly thread. Seems like a lot of silly teenagers have started to create some very stupid threads lately.

When I first started coming to this forum like 2 years ago, it was a high quality forum. But over the past 2 months, the quality has gone down dramatically. Let me know what you guys/girls think and any way to stop thise stupid threads from ruining Bangla Cricket's reputation and quality.
Old May 13, 2007, 11:02 AM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

too much sarcasm simply kills it. at one point, it all becomes pointless.
Old May 13, 2007, 11:08 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

Aray...I have no confidence in myself either. Chance pailei khali paad mari...it's so bad for me to go to a social event. May be everyone should drop me from their party list too.

What do you say soccer?
Old May 13, 2007, 11:11 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer20reverse
I have no faith in Saqib. I think he is just another player similar to Shariar Nafees. He had his time in the spotlight. Now I think he is going to have really bad form. It started last match. Below Par batting, Below Par Bowling. I think if we drop him now and add farhad Reza to take his place, we've a strong squad. And then Saqib will benefit from not going into his bad form, and still have his confidence. Hopefully then we can get him back when Farhad Reza does something similar to this. Than we can have 2 allrounders fighting for one place in the lineup, rather then rely on one. I think I should be a selector. Thank you.

I love your sense of humour !!!! I had a friend back in school who was similar to you. He was british but spoke with a fake bengali accent and used to speak terrible english intentionally.
Old May 13, 2007, 11:19 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

This is a joke thread. These "Drop X" thread are redundant, please do not come up with another one after another game. You need to sit and understand the game of cricket. Saqib is our most reliable player, and you do not drop the most reliable player from the squad. That would be a suicide.
Old May 13, 2007, 11:20 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabir
Aray...I have no confidence in myself either. Chance pailei khali paad mari...it's so bad for me to go to a social event. May be everyone should drop me from their party list too.

What do you say soccer?
Okay, now I have to rethink my availability for our get together.
Old May 13, 2007, 11:21 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Tareq Aziz

You are an idiot!
Old May 13, 2007, 11:21 AM

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

yeah we should drop saqib. and while we are at it, lets drop mashrafe too. I think he is overrated also I mean he didnt get any wicket at all for last match.
Old May 13, 2007, 11:22 AM

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

OH and lets drop razzak too. I mean he cant even turn the ball.
Old May 13, 2007, 11:25 AM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza

I want to know when we'll able to drop these kind of threads.
Old May 13, 2007, 11:27 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Gorome Chandi AUlay Gache
Old May 13, 2007, 11:34 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim, Ash, Sakib, Mash

why don't we drop da whole team?????????? ...i hate these kind of threads
Old May 13, 2007, 11:42 AM
Club Cricketer

Very serious joke....u r in trouble mad.......... sorry man.
Old May 13, 2007, 11:53 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehsan
Okay, now I have to rethink my availability for our get together.
Aray na, did you have to worry about it the last time I met? Get together is a different story. Bhodrota bole ekta kotha ase na?
Old May 13, 2007, 11:54 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Your post proves that you are a true Bangalee. So little patience !!
Old May 13, 2007, 12:04 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
too much sarcasm simply kills it. at one point, it all becomes pointless.

ding - ding - ding folks.

Read the above.
Unfurrow your brows.
Step away from the keyboard.
Old May 13, 2007, 12:10 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Quote:
i have said it before and i will say it once more, YOU CAN'T EXPECT SAKIB TO SCORE 50 EVERY MATCH. besides occasionally, he takes wickets and his wicket taking average is just above the matches he plays which is pretty good for a batsmen allrounder.

on the other hand, the inclusion of farhad reza might be an excellent idea...

what you said ... we shall find out(the next odi, 2 tests and the sri lanka series). you opened up a thread way ahead of time and that's not really a smart thing to do... if saqib reads this thread he won't be too happy...
Old May 13, 2007, 12:16 PM
First Class Cricketer

You guys have to learn to take criticism well and back it up with facts. Not all the threads on this site should be like "Mashrafe the best""I want Mushfique in the team""I'm a lonely young boy" ... I think there should be some threads that criticizes with proof. Ok, I say give it 10 more games, and if you guys dont agree with me. I promise I will leave this forum forever, and there wont be another person who dares stand up for something that is right and needs to be known. However, if I am right, I deserve an Apology. Thank you.
Old May 13, 2007, 12:18 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

Quote:
You guys have to learn to take criticism well and back it up with facts. Not all the threads on this site should be like "Mashrafe the best""I want Mushfique in the team""I'm a lonely young boy" ... I think there should be some threads that criticizes with proof. Ok, I say give it 10 more games, and if you guys dont agree with me. I promise I will leave this forum forever, and there wont be another person who dares stand up for something that is right and needs to be known. However, if I am right, I deserve an Apology. Thank you.
Now if you are serious then I take back my previous post. If this is the case then you are missing a few nuts upstairs. Sakib is the present and the future. He is one of the players who epitomizes Bangladesh cricket's future.
Old May 13, 2007, 12:21 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by layperson
Now if you are serious then I take back my previous post. If this is the case then you are missing a few nuts upstairs. Sakib is the present and the future. He is one of the players who epitomizes Bangladesh cricket's future.
Isnt that the same thing everyone said after Nafees scored a bunch of centuries?
Old May 13, 2007, 12:23 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Take it easy, man! I guess you should go back to history and look at the way he batted against England on a fast bouncy track at Barbados and the way he applied his cricketing brain throughout the whole World cup. You'll have your answer why we're all supporting Sakib.