facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old May 13, 2007, 03:42 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Brian Charles Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer20reverse
I have no faith in Saqib. I think he is just another player similar to Shariar Nafees. He had his time in the spotlight. Now I think he is going to have really bad form. It started last match. Below Par batting, Below Par Bowling. I think if we drop him now and add farhad Reza to take his place, we've a strong squad. And then Saqib will benefit from not going into his bad form, and still have his confidence. Hopefully then we can get him back when Farhad Reza does something similar to this. Than we can have 2 allrounders fighting for one place in the lineup, rather then rely on one. I think I should be a selector. Thank you.
you must be out of your mind. He has strong mentality and he is intelligent too. he sure will comeback.

Old May 13, 2007, 03:59 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

Sakib has a very good average against india, dont forget he scored 2 fifties against india in 3 match he played agianst them. It was only in his last innings he faltered which could happen to any batsman after all they are human not a robot.
Old May 13, 2007, 04:09 PM
Cricket Legend

haha... yes an 'excellent' thread soccer, too bad you are on your own against the rest of the bc members in this debate.....
Old May 13, 2007, 09:07 PM
Cricket Sage

you knw wat im abt to say??...it's start with F ends with UCK...

that's right you guessed ittt.. ..FIRETRUCK....
Old May 13, 2007, 09:23 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Rafiq and Tendulkar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabir
Aray...I have no confidence in myself either. Chance pailei khali paad mari...it's so bad for me to go to a social event. May be everyone should drop me from their party list too.

What do you say soccer?
Old May 13, 2007, 09:24 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Don't want to jinx anyone

Can we "drop" people from banglacricket for suggetsing these kinds of things?

Seriously, are you blind? Saqib is easily the most reliable player we have right now. Even cricinfo writers agree.
Old May 13, 2007, 09:28 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Don't want to jinx anyone

Let me also mention my belief that sakib has captaincy potential, and I feel the selectors are quietly considering him for this role. He is reliable and has a good sense for what is happening in a game. Once Bashar is dropped (dua kori), we will probably hav ash as teh new captain, and then Saqib may well become VC. I think Shariar Nafees has been overlooked at this stage due to his inconsistent form.
Old May 13, 2007, 09:50 PM
Cricket Legend

what a useless thread. I am surprised that people are giving logics to this "soccer" guy why Shakib shud be in team. This guy doesnt deserve the explanation, he deserves a mental doctor, specially from Pabna.
Old May 13, 2007, 11:24 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Liton Das

Guys....Chill out. This guy is our official forum joker/mascot. He comes up with these threads once a month to try to be funny. Lately he's not scoring though, so i think he should be dropped...

*Key: Dropped=Banned
Old May 13, 2007, 11:50 PM

Quote:
watch... i'm going to keep track of his performance for the next 10 match... and If he has an average higher then 25... test and one day combined.,.. then I should leave....

...for Pabna pagla garod, right?!
Old May 13, 2007, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabbar
Let me also mention my belief that sakib has captaincy potential, and I feel the selectors are quietly considering him for this role. He is reliable and has a good sense for what is happening in a game. Once Bashar is dropped (dua kori), we will probably hav ash as teh new captain, and then Saqib may well become VC. I think Shariar Nafees has been overlooked at this stage due to his inconsistent form.
Nafees should have given more time as the VC. I have faith in him regardless his bad performance in the last WC.
Old May 14, 2007, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno
Lol...No one listens to the Boss these days ...I am sure the nonsense is here to stay.

it's the chance to get a promotion from Street Cricketer to ODI Cricketer...!
Old May 14, 2007, 12:33 AM
Cricket Guru
T20 WC 2010 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: ABD / Kalam / Musta

what a thread!
Old May 14, 2007, 01:58 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
I have no faith in Saqib. I think he is just another player similar to Shariar Nafees. He had his time in the spotlight. Now I think he is going to have really bad form. It started last match. Below Par batting, Below Par Bowling. I think if we drop him now and add farhad Reza to take his place, we've a strong squad. And then Saqib will benefit from not going into his bad form, and still have his confidence. Hopefully then we can get him back when Farhad Reza does something similar to this. Than we can have 2 allrounders fighting for one place in the lineup, rather then rely on one. I think I should be a selector. Thank you.
So are you aiming for thread of the century or thread of the millenium?
Old May 14, 2007, 02:36 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC Design Team

Favorite Player: Shahriar Biddyut

Why do we even bother to reply in these threads ? Heck, I just did.

Thread-opener has his world running in reverse direction. Sorry I couldnt be more polite.
Old May 14, 2007, 02:53 AM
Cricket Guru

Wat Wat Wat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drop Sakib???? R U Serious????
Ok Now Tell Me Wat Do U Eat 4 Lunch??? Maybe I Should Try It One Day
Old May 14, 2007, 02:56 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mominul

Quote:
I see too many 'I think' in your post mate.Cricket is not what 'you think'.You might think as much as you wish, but to tell u honestly only the people who think sensibly will have their thoughts counted.
Old May 14, 2007, 03:05 AM
Cricket Legend

Tahole ekhon thread opener boisha hope korbe jete Shkaib flop kore. How pathetic!
Old May 14, 2007, 03:56 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Master Blaster

are you crazy???

i think you are. he is one of the best batsman now with an average of 40+
Old May 14, 2007, 04:56 AM
Club Cricketer

বৎস তোমার গরু হারিয়েছে কি? গরু হারালে এমনি হয় বাবা।
Old May 14, 2007, 05:20 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Why we are here in a useless mad thread, this guy has no cricketing sense at all, are you crazy man? Sakib is the best performer and that’s why he is the team. Brother washes your head with cold icy water and thinks again what you have written in here. That just shocking……
Old May 14, 2007, 06:08 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
we cant expect sakib to be our match winner in every single game we play just because he played bad in the last odi doesnt mean we go comparing him with SN. He's new in the team and is quite young so let him settle down and soon enough he'll be a cricketing legend!!
Old May 14, 2007, 06:18 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinatown
don't mix up soccer with cricket..
lol perfect reply
Old May 14, 2007, 07:12 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan

Quote:
totally misleading thread
Old May 14, 2007, 08:07 AM
First Class Cricketer

Default Wow

Quote:

Man I admire u r Depth of Cricket knowledge..........U r just awesome....I hope u become a Selector soon with Atahar, Faruq and Akram