facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old July 3, 2007, 01:47 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Lara
Default 2nd Test first Innings: expected performances on the show

Bangladesh showed a horrible display of test cricket in the first test. So, how did they plan for the second test? Replaced 3 players with another 3, none of whom have any superiority over the dropped 3. Of course, some others did escape even having worse performances than the dropped 3. But I dont want to focus on that point because it is difficult to single out one or two, when the whole team did a terrible job.

Changing the squad in such a way clearly shows that they did not focus on the actual problems that caused the first test disaster, rather like many of us, the whimsical fans, they went for the cheap approach of showing their activity by changing some players.

Now, the result is showing up. It's 51/8 at the moment. I wish it could still be 400. But to be practical, the ending is not so far away. (The innings ended on 62 )

Last edited by Baundule; July 3, 2007 at 04:33 AM..

Old July 3, 2007, 04:13 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: many ..

There was no use changing the squad they had some reserve day practice why cant they try to learn how to play murali and malinga's delivery
They did not do their homework and they were not mentally prepared to face those 2 bowlers.
They Just Dont have any Brains , and very immature approach
We should be called the chagols(goats)
Not tigers
Lol
How can they make the same mistake when they know that these 2 bowlers are the main
Threat , They did not even try to put up a fight.
AShraful should be kicked out of the team for not being consistent.
FACE it guys we don't have skilled cricketers in our country.

Last edited by Tintin; July 3, 2007 at 04:31 AM.. Reason: mod.edit : removed one insult. Please don't use capital letters
Old July 3, 2007, 04:30 AM

This performance is not worthy for comment anything.
Old July 3, 2007, 06:17 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mustafiz

bangali der maan shomman dubai dilo re!!!...
this is just unbelieveable!!! totally pathetic!!!... how can an international team perform soo damn poorly???
even a bunch of good cricketers in this forum would prolly not perform wat they did... its just unacceptable!!!

y the hel didnt they put nafees down the order?? its clear that he just dosent know how to play malinga!!... sheesh!!!

but thats not the concern... the main thing is that these guys are just idiots to fall apart like this!!! its totally unacceptable!! one person can get a single digit score... 2 ppl can... 3 ppl acceptable... 4... horrible day...
COMEON!!!!!! NOT THE WHOLE TEAM????? only rajin got 2 digs aginst his name... that too 21...
ppl get 100s and 200s ... and our team is sittin with 1s and 2s... sheesh...
sad... very very sad!!!!
Old July 3, 2007, 12:59 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sakib,Mash and Tamim

No one blame Rajin, he is the smartest batsmen in bangladesh smarter than the captain, he doesnt get out easily nor does he get intimidated. Go rajin. As for our team efforts Afghanistan could have done better.
Old July 3, 2007, 01:41 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

We can have the most talented batsmen and bowlers in the team and still face humiliating defeat unless we make sure those players were working hard to keep up their skillset.
Old July 3, 2007, 02:36 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

On a positive note, I found Mehrab Hossain Junior's little stint highly encouraging. Despite the paltry 6 runs scored by the young man, the dramatic technical improvements in his footwork, and ability to pick-up line and length earlier than he had even in the training camp before the tour, was impressive. I was pleasantly surprised by a relaxed fearlessness previously unthinkable by many people such as myself who have seen him play quite a bit. He has proven me wrong and I'm proud of him. God bless you Mehrab Hossain Jr.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old July 3, 2007, 02:37 PM
Cricket Guru

He scored 6 ....ki hoibo footwork, technique copy book shot...we scored lowest.
bhai kajnar cheye bajna beshi
Old July 3, 2007, 04:33 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Tareq Aziz

Can't we play like ODI in Tests. We could have scored more, if we had thought like that.