facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old November 18, 2007, 10:26 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Any consistent performer

kapil dev

Old November 19, 2007, 04:02 AM
Club Cricketer

Hahaha I can't believe you people want a Paki to be our bowling coach. Pities me that people in Bangladesh still has sentiments towards Pakistan and their cricket. Or is it that history doesnt get taught well in classes. There are better options than Wasim Akram. If he ever comes to Dhaka the only thing he will be doing is getting drunk and getting laid. He knows that it will be easy to get away with things in foreign countries. The only thing that will exist from his deeds will be rumors. He does this in his own country he will get into **** mainly to the fact he is a national icon and will be publicized for it. There are stories of him and few paki players getting drunk in Kingscross (red light district in Sydney) and hanging around strip clubs. He by all means is not a professinal but talented.

There are far better bowling coaches in the world. I would prefer Damien Fleming as someone else here has suggested it. Allan Donald and Andy Roberts arent bad choices either.
Old November 19, 2007, 05:00 AM
Cricket Legend

History is history. Its naive to think like that. I dont care where an individual is from, what language he speaks, or what color his skin is. As long as the person can contribute to Bangladeshi cricket i am happy.
I am not saying we have to get Wasim Akram, but i am saying we shouldnt filter the prospects according to Country.
Old November 19, 2007, 05:31 AM
Club Cricketer

Yea I said the same too when my family and friends told me you should watch out for Pakis. I avoided them and took your view until I worked with them and found out human beings cant get any worse. I have seen their higher class and lower class people and there wasnt any difference in morality. I dont hate them cause of their looks but I reliased they took every oppurtunity to degrade me cause I am a Bengali and thats when I reliased that we should consider our history and past.
Only a fool forgets the past and wants to march on and thus repeating the same mistake as before. I have being brought up in Australia since late childhood and therefore didnt understand the full extent of our history. I have being always friendly with them and tried to be a friend, so far I havent met a decent Paki with morel values. If I ever will then it will be a suprise and I doubt my chances

Anyways my point here is Wasim Akram will be to busy with self indulgance and its a good chance he will do that. With Pakis life is about pleasure, self indulgence, money and wealth. They will tread anyone even themselves to achieve it.

I maybe labeled as racist but I am not, just someone with an opnion. Only an open minded person would respect my views. If this post gets taken off then where is the right for freedom of speech.
Old November 19, 2007, 07:09 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim, Mash & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisermatin
kapil dev
ho ho ho.......eewwwee
matin bhai, do you have any idea what we are talking about? even Indian team didn't ask him to be their bowling coach even though they say he is the so called best fast bowler of india so far india ever produced.

Last edited by Megh; November 19, 2007 at 07:20 AM..
Old November 19, 2007, 07:17 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim, Mash & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZunIAD
I have being always friendly with them and tried to be a friend, so far I havent met a decent Paki with morel values. If I ever will then it will be a suprise and I doubt my chances
yeah you are right about Pakis and you know find the same thing from indians here in australia. but not all of them. you can't just come to any decision because of the people only you met.you the indian n pakis always try to be aussie here. in fact few of our boys and galz too. but the main point is, i met a boy in my 1st class here in Macquarie Uni, sydney who is from pakistan but born and brought up here, he was really cool guy and so nice. but they are really very few.so i dun agree with that they are all bad or thinking that they are all gross but believe me most of them are. they thought that they owned us or something for that 1971, india and pakistan both.but that shouldn't come to cricket you know mate. lets just keep this outta cricket. i dun wanna be called RACIST like indian(For Symond incident0 and Aussi(For Murli Incident). another thing is that people from BD won't understand those people metality unless they come to other places. Aus is multi-cultural country and you can find people from every nation and believe me you can find hear most racist people.
Old November 19, 2007, 02:16 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan

South African Darren Lifson arriving Dhaka to finalise his deal as BD Physio

News Source
Old November 19, 2007, 02:27 PM
Banned

My bowling coaches, in order of preference:

W Akram
W Younus
S Akhtar
Venkatapathy Prasad

What can I say, I just like our sub-continental crop of bowlers, even if they have mass murdered me or looted my country, or even constantly threat to nuke ol' glory motherland Bangladesh.
Old November 19, 2007, 02:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohiul
South African Darren Lifson arriving Dhaka to finalise his deal as BD Physio

News Source
The paper said he is 28 yrs old, and appears to have some experience. I wonder how creditable a 28 yr old is? I can live with a 28 year car mechanic, and people have won the Physics Noble price at 22, but a physio at 28...now that's mighty hard!
Old November 19, 2007, 02:52 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

If physios usually have a background in Kinesiology, then by the age of 22 s/he should be a graduate. Till the age of 28, s/he could have 6 years of experience, plus whatever s/he had during univesrity career.

That's nothing surprising, I would say.
Old November 19, 2007, 03:36 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZunIAD
Yea I said the same too when my family and friends told me you should watch out for Pakis. I avoided them and took your view until I worked with them and found out human beings cant get any worse. I have seen their higher class and lower class people and there wasnt any difference in morality. I dont hate them cause of their looks but I reliased they took every oppurtunity to degrade me cause I am a Bengali and thats when I reliased that we should consider our history and past.
Only a fool forgets the past and wants to march on and thus repeating the same mistake as before. I have being brought up in Australia since late childhood and therefore didnt understand the full extent of our history. I have being always friendly with them and tried to be a friend, so far I havent met a decent Paki with morel values. If I ever will then it will be a suprise and I doubt my chances

Anyways my point here is Wasim Akram will be to busy with self indulgance and its a good chance he will do that. With Pakis life is about pleasure, self indulgence, money and wealth. They will tread anyone even themselves to achieve it.

I maybe labeled as racist but I am not, just someone with an opnion. Only an open minded person would respect my views. If this post gets taken off then where is the right for freedom of speech.
I don't want to defend paki's or anyone. but in general what you have said even if its right you can use that for another person to judge if you do it makes you a racist.

What I am trying to say is this "statistically In USA African American's r the most un law full people... Meaning they r the ones r in jails." so if you take that statistics and meet 10 un-lawfull AA in your life and decide that all AA r bad people and judge the 11th AA as that then it makes you a RACIST.

I am not sure what kind of PAKI's you have met or worked with or INDIANS if that matters i refuse to acknowledge that all people from certain area r a like...

BTW British ruled us for 200 years. I don't see that kind of hate against them? Again I am not trying to defend any pakis or their activities past or present. I am just giving you my opinion...

One thing one of college proffeson once gave the whole class a white paper with some q's in it and told us to write yes or no. The questions r like this (not exact but some what)
1. do you want a muslim to be your dughter husband
2. do you want a jew to be your neighbor
3. R u ok to have an iraqi as a friend
etc etc

at the very end the prof said you don't have to return the paper to me. just tell me how many no you had. and surprisingly only one or two had no "no's". I had two No's...

any way The prof. said if you had a single no in one of those q then u r a racist period...

Since then i have changed my view... hope it helps you too...
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled
Old November 19, 2007, 04:45 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mash, Moyna, Cutter, Task

Amar to saf kotha, We need Wasim Akram or Waquar Younis
Old November 19, 2007, 04:50 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Gilly Klusener Bulbul

I Dont Think We Can Have Wasim Akram or Wakar!! Because Of Our Main New Coach!
If We Have Some 1 Like Wasim Akram, Whos Really NAMI DAMI, Unlike Our Main Coach Siddons. It Will Turn Him Down a Lil Bit, dont U think?? If We Had Dev Whatmore then ....may be....