facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 9, 2008, 01:11 PM
First Class Cricketer

Exclamation Search for a new coach for Bangladesh...

Its about time that we start to talk bad about Jamie Siddons and start searching for a new coach. It has been more than 6 months already, why should we wait more? Actually, I'm not very good at criticizing people on what they do, thats why I made this thread to criticize him, and more importantly explore the possibilities of hiring a new coach, who will most likely have the Bangladeshi team win the series (if not whitewash) in Australia.

Few Candidates I have in mind:
1) TheBestCricketCoach Khan: Can't say much about him, but I vote him as the next Bangladeshi coach.
2. Madonna: Why? Bangladeshi cricket will get mainstream media attention. Imagine ashraful dacing to Material Girl while playing the hook shot.
3. Me: Ovbious choice.
4. Jamie Siddons: Hey why not fire him, and hire him back for the sake of it. He can start all over again.
5. Hillary Clinton: Now that she lost, she'd be the easiest to get.
6. Dev Whatmore: I heard this guy's done wonder with other teams. Why Not bring him to Bangladesh, and see what he can do.

Guidelines to be a Coach:
1. Must keep Syed Rasel out of the game.
2. Find a way, if possible, at any cost, to bring back my cool friend, Javed Oram Belim.
3. Follow these two guidelines.
4. Ignore No#3.
5. Ignore No#4.
6. All the other guidelines are bogus, other then No#3.

In this thread, you are only allowed to do three things:
1) Criticize Siddons for how bad a coach he is. If you think he's a good coach, go make your own damn thread.
2) Reccomend coaches for the BCB, please do not include yourself, as it only shows how stupid and unrealistic your post is.
3) Ignore No#3 from guidelines. If you dont ignore it, then your post is worthless.

Thanks.