facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old November 30, 2012, 07:09 PM
Cricket Guru

BANGLAWASH CHAI or just a series win would do it :P * yeah, I know, too optimistic*

C'mon Bangladesh

As usual, Gazi will once again get his bunny

Old November 30, 2012, 07:22 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

I see too many people writing off WI. The principle reason for us winning the match was all the catches we took. Drop Gayle or any other batsmen, and they will make you pay! Gayle alone can score a team back into winning contention.

So yes, in a way, we should be confident in the sense that only Bd can defeat Bd. keep up the great fielding, and we should have a chance at this series.
Old November 30, 2012, 08:12 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir, Sir Don

BD dropped one catch and almost paid. Fielding is one area completely under your control.
Old November 30, 2012, 08:25 PM
Administrator

Plase edit #1 add useful info for members - we rely on it.

Such as coverage, commentary, etc. Funny cat pictures are optional.
Old November 30, 2012, 08:38 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir, Sir Don

Added the most rudimentary info. If someone can add more, great. Otherwise, I'll try when I have a few minutes.
Old November 30, 2012, 10:07 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444
I think Thomas is a better overall player compared to Ramdin honestly. His stats might not show it but I believe he'll be a more consistent player. Also Charles is still not a key part of the team. He's got talent no doubt but is still very inconsistent. You can make a case for Bravo but even then I think Russell is the better player. Bravo is a very inconsistent player.

So I don't really see you guys missing any key players really. All your best players played.
LOL excuse me are you really trying to tell a WEST INDIES FAN what our best odi team is? the facts don't lie, they all played in our last series win against NZ and also two of them played when we drew with Australia, who with all due respect are a better team than Bangladesh.
Old November 30, 2012, 10:10 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB_Cricket
Hello, making excuses is our old traditions after loosing the game.. Nice to see WI also following our footmark..
Hoping for a BanglaWASH... Be ready for more lame excuase like "Not playing the full strength XI..Againn" ....
"Excuses"? nope, we were crap and deserved to lose, but if the Tigers fans think we're gonna lay down and die then please keep that attitude, it was a party in here on the 4th day of the first test too!!!.. and we all know what happened next.......
Old November 30, 2012, 10:18 PM
Club Cricketer

Great win...but history teaches us, we win one and then lose a few. So im expecting next one to be a loss. Tamim will not fire, top.order collapse...debutants will fail and mushfiq will say what he normally says after a loss.

I really hope im wrong!!
Old November 30, 2012, 10:18 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
windisfan, our team also nowhere near full strength too. No Ash, No Rok, No nazza, No SN...don't know what ur smoking. if we had them, you would have lose by 10 wickets wickets today.
I didn't say Bangladesh was at full strength, i merely corrected someone who was insisting that our team was the best one, which is clearly isn't as we're missing three players.
Old November 30, 2012, 10:19 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindieFan
LOL excuse me are you really trying to tell a WEST INDIES FAN what our best odi team is? the facts don't lie, they all played in our last series win against NZ and also two of them played when we drew with Australia, who with all due respect are a better team than Bangladesh.
I have a right to my opinion too don't I? Doesn't matter if I'm a BD fan. I have my opinion and you have yours.

Last edited by Tiger444; November 30, 2012 at 11:06 PM..
Old November 30, 2012, 10:24 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
In ODI, NZ is hardly better than us. In that case, same can be said abt WI, they are a better team. just on historical paper.

whether it is a full strength wi team or not, i think you are underestimating the Bangaldesh ODI team in their own back yard. We actually expect to win against most teams in this format. Test and T20 is a different story.
Old November 30, 2012, 10:26 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
I didn't say Bangladesh was at full strength, i merely corrected someone who was insisting that our team was the best one, which is clearly isn't as we're missing three players.
Lol we are missing our best batsman,best bowler,best fielder put together..Thats 3 players too
Old November 30, 2012, 10:28 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

I doubt this guy is from WI at all...He is acting like a South Asian..Just like US!!(Ind,pak,BD,SL)
Old November 30, 2012, 10:50 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
I don't think this is necessary. I think he underestimates bd's strength in ODI that's all. Just like he thinks you don't know wi too well, he doesn't know bd too well either.
Sorry but I think it is necessary. To think I can't say anything about his team just because I'm a BD fan just shows how much of an idiot this guy is.
Old November 30, 2012, 10:59 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

It doesn't hurt to be a bit more polite with your message. I agree, you don't have to be wi fan to make comments on wi. I was gonna report you but decided against it as it's WindieFan's job, and how he takes your message.

Remember your team just won, got the result, be humble. Defense with words are usually for the losing side, just like we been doing for years.
Old November 30, 2012, 11:08 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

So West Indies can't even field their best 11? What a worthless team and management.

We are only missing one player. Even that guy played through injury during the Test series. We think WI is so pathetic that we decided to rest him so he can get his surgery out of the way.

There happy? Justified?
Old November 30, 2012, 11:40 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanCricFan
Anyhow, lets hope Tammoto will stop throwing his wicket after getting to a 50. Seriously, if this lad stay on the wicket until the 40th over could easily get double tons...instead of these cameos. Although, it was his onslaught today that derailed the Windies. They simply had no answers to the Tammoto Assault.

For the next match, would love to see much improved footworks from the youngster Anamal. There is no alternative to sound footworks in cricket if one to be successful in the long run. The freaks are just exceptions. The catches must be taken and support the pacers when they create precious chances. It seems Nasir has very little concentration span, too. Missed couple of certain Test tons by throwing his wicket. Mushfiq could be a little out of form. He could allow Momin bat before him. As for Nayeema...chaliey jao!

Mullah, field for the other bowlers as if your own bowling. Abul, you da man! Dont drop your shoulder. Dont be an Abul when it comes to catching or fielding. Always, expect the unexpected. Anticipation is the key. Goes for all BD fielders and catchers.

Gazi baba, mukh bondho kore chalie jao. Guru Saqlainer cheye bhalo stats target koro. Tumi parbe, inshaallah. As for Lala, C'mon Senor! Youre the oldest citizen of the side. Noone should remind you about not bowling on the leg or bowling hit-me-ball each over. Keep it tight...create pressure. You have done it before and you MUST do it now as Shakib is absent.

Ashraful tumi ghore boshe TV te tumar shagreder khela dekho.
ভালা ভালা কথার ফাকে এইখান কি ঢুইক্কাগেল ?!!
Old November 30, 2012, 11:52 PM
Cricket Legend

lets take a 2-0 lead back to Dhaka inshAllah...

go Tigers !!!

[Shared from facebook group: Cricket Bangladesh]

Last edited by ialbd; December 1, 2012 at 12:39 AM.. Reason: Image source added
Old December 1, 2012, 12:29 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

^ Copyright infringement
Old December 1, 2012, 12:46 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ashraful & Tamim Iqbal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ialbd
lets take a 2-0 lead back to Dhaka inshAllah...

go Tigers !!!

[Shared from facebook group: Cricket Bangladesh]
what a beautiful picture it is.....she is a really cute dolly baby....yes baby...we r winning the 2nd one....if luck favoure, banglawash......
Old December 1, 2012, 01:30 AM
BD-SL Test Fantasy Winner 2017

Favorite Player: Suhrawadi Shuvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CricketPagolChele
If it was a "Near full-strength West Indies side", then what would be the complete full-strength side? Who are missing? If this was the "near full-strength WI team", then what would be BD where there were 4 new comers, and no Shakib? BD U10?
I mentioned this in another thread. The only player I see missing is Dwayne Bravo. Can't think of any other player that would make the team. But hello we were missing Shakib and he has a bigger impact on our performance than Bravo. Disappointed he described the team as 'near full strength' it felt as if he didn't want to give us credit and we just fluked it.
Old December 1, 2012, 01:46 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG
Great win...but history teaches us, we win one and then lose a few. So im expecting next one to be a loss. Tamim will not fire, top.order collapse...debutants will fail and mushfiq will say what he normally says after a loss.

I really hope im wrong!!
Omg!! Dude our team is in winning streak,
we have won 3 out of last 4.
InshaAllah Tigers will prove you wrong! :-)

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)
Old December 1, 2012, 02:09 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanCricFan
Lol...we didnt even field our best ODI batter who singlehandedly destroyed Australia in Cardif, Kapali the most elegant strokemaker and Shakib the best allrounder going around right now.

Not to mention Mash is just coming back after three major knee reconstructions. Four debutants. We also missed our rock/wall Rokibul. Elias Sunny is warming the bench...

As a matter of fact, at best, this was a BD A team.
'we also missed our rock/wall Roqibul'
hahahahahahahahahahahaha bhaiya you beauty hahaha

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)
Old December 1, 2012, 03:29 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

if shakib was with this team i would have jumed for banglawash..but i dont think without shakib this team can sustain the positive moral for that long..if the series results in 3-2 in favour of the windies with the last match being the series decider i would say well done team
Old December 1, 2012, 03:33 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

@ialbd, lol I didn't mean you had to put the img source. I was talking about that link at the bottom of the pic. It looks like someone took that pic and put their link on it or something.