facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old November 18, 2003, 02:17 PM
BanglaCricket Multimedia

Default Cricket Video Games

Ummm... Not sure if I shud be posting this here... this being still relating to cricket Well Anyways...

Which Cricket Video Game you guys liked and/or loved? Assuming some of you have played Sega Mega Drive II and Super Nintendo and definitely played some cricket games on PC... and more recently PS2

Me being a very very huge gaming freak played way too many games... and yes played a lot of cricket games as well

I will just put down some names so that u guys can remember a few...

1. Brian lara Cricket 95 (Sega Mega Drive)
2. Brian lara Cricket 96 (the best there was for it time) (Sega Mega Drive)
3. Super International cricket (Super Nes)
4. Cricket 99 (really crappy, was damn easy and unrealisitc, u cud go 24 runs a over with just clicking the damn mouse) (PC)
5. Brian lara Cricket 99 (really good) (PC)(PS One)
6. Cricket 2000 (some minor upgrades over Cricket 99) (PC)(PS2, I think- not sure though)
7. International Cricket captain (a cricket management game, really good) (PC)(PS One)
8. Cricket 2002 (BEST right now, they have Bangladesh ) (PC)(PS2)

Anyone with any others please put em down... would like to hear some feedback...

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by radicalsami]

Old November 18, 2003, 02:24 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
7. International Cricket captain (a cricket management game, really good) (PC)(PS One)
Yep I like this one. Could be improved though.
Any game which allows the player to simulate the variables interest me. I am also a SIMS fan.
Old November 18, 2003, 07:27 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

You can download Cricket 2002 from Kazaa.
Old November 18, 2003, 10:19 PM
BanglaCricket Multimedia

btw... Kazaa Sucks (atleast behind firewalls and u get real crappy files, damaged, wrongly named, I searched for Disney's Anastasia and I got 1000 of P**n vids of some anastasia... disturbing yeah??? :duh: )... there is this new dnld software called Bittorrent (there are like 1000 different clients, the source code is free so ppl are working on it like crazy)... its awesome... and its ez to use... just need to get the hang of it... and u are off... and its steady... if u have a fast connection and not behind firewalls u can squeeze some awesome speed off this thing... and most of the files u get on Kazaa nowadays comes from Bittorrent (BT) sites...

The best client that i found is available here: Shadow's
and u get torrent files here: Suprnova

P.S. I am not affliated with any Bittorrent client makers... and I dont get paid to advertise for this... and I dont hate Kazaa, in fact I still use it from time to time... so PLS no flaming... this was just a freindly announcement from the ''friendly-neighbourhood-web-surfer''... hope this helps... And another thing dont give me stuff abt piracy either... everyone pirates... even the guys who makes the software that got pirated... trust me I know from first hand experienece...
Old November 18, 2003, 11:17 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Wow...pretty helpful. Thanks for sharing the info, good job man.
Old November 19, 2003, 06:48 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

I like Cricket 2002. Also played Cricket 2000. Don't know about the other ones.

Kaaza Lite is better without all the spyware and crap. Kaaza is good in some use, and sometimes it just sucks. BitTorrent is next generation of P2P. It is just amazing P2P. Never fails (unless theres anyone on network) and never has fake data.
Old November 20, 2003, 07:04 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

Quote:
I searched for Disney's Anastasia and I got 1000 of P**n vids of some anastasia...
HAHA. You downloaded it, didn't you?

You can always use the filter option. That is if you want to For me, i typed in a random password w/o looking ... so I can resist the temptation late night when I am lonely and cold.... ahhh those sweet days.
Old November 20, 2003, 02:33 PM
BanglaCricket Multimedia

Quote:
so I can resist the temptation late night when I am lonely and cold.... ahhh those sweet days.
Interesting ways u devise to stop your temptations, I am sure it proved most useful in those ''lonely and cold late nights''... interesting that u had to force yourself from NOT doing stuff... I guess some people are much stronger in self control than others. Too bad u fall in the latter category...
Old November 20, 2003, 04:19 PM
Cricket Legend

Yes sami, you have more self-control than I am. Congratulation! You win a trip to paradise for 2 nights...all expenses taken care of. How many virgins is it that you supposed to get there? Bechara!

Jaihok! Sami

Thank you for mentioning that aplet, I just tried it by disconnecting my router and turning off firewall (I feel so naked). It's pretty good. I already downloaded 2 movies ..... got actually combined speed of around 240 KB/s. It's a shame that I can not use it. I need my router

Is it me or am I right when I say
- you only share the one you are downloding

-if you leave your aplet open and have the sharing rating climb up, it doesn't help to get other files faster. (that's discouraging)

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by Orpheus : used smileys ...lol... this is so stupid]

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by Orpheus : my grammer is awful]
Old November 20, 2003, 05:41 PM
BanglaCricket Multimedia

You are welcome Orph... But was actually planning on a longer trip to paradise... maybe for eternity... but oh well cant win em all can I???

Its not actually a Kazaa type of P2P client... as u have already noted and pointed out... I personally dont leave the windows running after I have completed downloading... (unless there are absolutly no seeders around). But usually there are more generous people out there to do it...

And yes u share the file u are downloading... which is good... dont have to worry abt Sharing data like in DC++... and no prb in connecting to HUbs... I prefer BT mostly because of the valiidity of the data... Never got a wrong file till date.. u get what u ''click''
Old November 22, 2003, 09:43 AM
BanglaCricket Multimedia

Come on people... I am sure there are lot more of you who has something to say abt cricket video games....
Old November 22, 2003, 09:50 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Waiting for the Cricket 2004 to release and I'm sure it won't be availabe in BT or Kazaa. I guess I would have to wait. IF you guys get hold of it let us know if you wanna share. Man this game is damn good, take my words and visit easports and find out more about cricket 2004.
Old November 22, 2003, 04:33 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Anyone got Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004? Looking for it like a crazy, I tried BT, the speed for that file is too slow and then it stops, and some has no mirror. Kazaa doesn't even have it, what-ever it has is still too slow will take me forever to download.
Old November 26, 2003, 01:28 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

BT Google: http://btsearch.wiak.net/
Old November 26, 2003, 03:41 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Anyone got Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004?
I have been looking for this too, i.e free one. Tell me if any one around and where.
Old December 15, 2003, 06:33 AM
Street Cricketer

Default Brian lara 2000

Quote:
Originally posted by oracle
Quote:
Yep I like this one. Could be improved though.
Any game which allows the player to simulate the variables interest me. I am also a SIMS fan.
Old December 16, 2003, 01:12 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Ehsaan Cricket 2004 is on BT
Old December 31, 2003, 11:51 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Thanks a lot Nasif bhai. Played Cricket 2004 and won the WC and test series with Bangladesh as the team.
Old January 1, 2004, 01:55 AM
Cricket Legend

Whats BT?
Old January 3, 2004, 02:26 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Hasib BT is short for BiTorrent. Read Sami's (raicalsami's) second post in this thread for more info.
Old January 4, 2004, 09:27 AM
Cricket Legend

Default Ehsan or Nasif

Do you have the serial key for cricket 04 by any chance... I just deleted all the raw datas after burning it to CD. NOw can't find the CD key! - this stupid **** is taking too much of my time..

I am not even into games... I just wanna look at it.... I am a bit pissed considering the amount of time I spent...

[Edited on 4-1-2004 by Orpheus]
Old January 4, 2004, 12:26 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Here you go, JET3-XDHF-191Z-5ACL-7AUV.

You can also download a key-genarator from the same site, just put a search on cricket 2004.

Actually I didn't find a cd-key along with what I have downloaded, had to generate the key through the key-generator. Have fun!
Old January 5, 2004, 09:11 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Michael Slater

Got Cricket 2004 a couple of days ago...actually playing it more than watching the test anyway

I'm currently touring the West Indies as Australia and I have to say it's the most amazing thing i've ever played...sensational!!! The thing is that Bangladesh are missing some important players like Shahriah Hossain, Rajin Saleh, Mushfiqur Rahman and Tareq Aziz
However I created Rajin and Tareq myself..i must say adding 1700 first class runs to Rajin took forever...one click of the mouse per run. Anyone one thing I am disappointed in is that you can't take Bangladesh on a tour. You can play a WC, Knockout, One-Day or Test Series but you can't like go on tour playing tour matches, tests and one-dayers.

Team List that comes with the game:
Ashraful (Not happy with the skills they gave)
Tapash Baisya
Habibul Bashar
Enamul Haque
Ehsanul Haque
Sanwar Hossain
Mehrab Hossain
Anwar Hossain (I think this is the keeper)
Tushar Imran
Manjural Islam
Aminul Islam
Talha Jubair
Alok Kapali
Khaled Mahmud
Mashrafe (Created as a medium )
Khaled Mashud
Fahim Muntasir (Glad they included him)
Javed Omar
Rafique
Naimur Rahman
Al Sahariah
Mohammad Selim
Hannan Sarker
Mohammad Sharif

I could drone on and on about tiny little things that are absolutaly fantastic but i'll wait for some other time...need to get some sleep
Old January 6, 2004, 07:34 AM
BanglaCricket Multimedia

Thats a pretty big line up for BD... but thats expected... Given we are ICC full members... aaaah! that has a cool ring to it...

Mashrafee wud be termed medium anyways... He is fast medium in real life and I doubt that EA sports went meddling into the whole fast medium, medium and slow medium biz...

and I still didnt get the game... darn... I doubt if my laptop wud support it anyways...
Old January 6, 2004, 08:33 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Michael Slater

It's only 24 ppl...which is rather disappointing as opposed to other countries which have over 100 ppl to chose from (that's England and Australia because they've got the ING/Pura Cup and country so there's heaps of players) and you have to take 20 ppl on tour. Dhaka looks great but that's it...no MA Aziz

I wouldn't be so offended by Mashrafe being a medium if Tapash wasn't rated medium-fast

The game doesn't come out in England til Febraury