facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 1, 2007, 10:14 PM
First Class Cricketer

Default Nafees is the Dhoni.

Who has been looking good along with his centuries? If you have read my title, you have guessed it right. Dhoni. But we have a Dhoni in the bangladeshi team also. You guessed it right, Shahriar Nafees. He is the Dhoni of the Bangladeshi team, and here is the reason why.

Nafees is the only player in the Bangladeshi team who has a goatee. What does he think of himself? When he came to the Bangladesh team, people said he was the future of the Bangladeshi squad, but what does he do now? He keeps a goatee. Yeah, a goatee. How much more simple can it get? He thinks he is better then the rest of the players. He walks in with high strides similar to that of Dhoni and plays shots which makes no sense like Dhoni. And the reason for all these? He has his mind on his goatee, and if it looks good on live TV, where million of people are watching. So I have a suggestion, which if the Bangladeshi coaches uses, may bring Nafees back to his old form. They should let Mashrafee shave off Nafees goatee. You may be wondering why Mashrafe. Well, Nafees is a very big player and I feel Mashrafe is the only one who has the right to cut off Nafees's goatee, and get his own. LETS MARCH TO CUT OFF NAFEES'S GOATEE!!! Thank You.

Old April 1, 2007, 10:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushi

Lol. Damn finally I know the reason behind his bad form. Thanks dude. It totally make sense. Genius.
Old April 1, 2007, 10:22 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

I'll reflect on HB's style of star wars.

Threadomania I: Love for poles
Threadomania II: Love for normal threads
Threadomania III: Return of insane threads
Threadomania IV: Find analogy threads
Old April 1, 2007, 10:22 PM
Cricket Legend

nah bc te ashle ajkal matha ghuray..... dekhi doctor dekhaite hobe....
Old April 1, 2007, 10:25 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

oh god im speechless. Im sure this guy is on crack.
Old April 1, 2007, 10:33 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ialbd
Kono news ase naki ishtiaq?
Old April 1, 2007, 10:41 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

haha...are you sure it's the goatee and not the thought of coloring his hair that's led to his downfall?
Old April 1, 2007, 11:24 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: The big hearted ones

Man at least soccer20reverse is consistent in openning silly threads.
Old April 1, 2007, 11:25 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer20reverse
Who has been looking good along with his centuries? If you have read my title, you have guessed it right. Dhoni. But we have a Dhoni in the bangladeshi team also. You guessed it right, Shahriar Nafees. He is the Dhoni of the Bangladeshi team, and here is the reason why.

Nafees is the only player in the Bangladeshi team who has a goatee. What does he think of himself? When he came to the Bangladesh team, people said he was the future of the Bangladeshi squad, but what does he do now? He keeps a goatee. Yeah, a goatee. How much more simple can it get? He thinks he is better then the rest of the players. He walks in with high strides similar to that of Dhoni and plays shots which makes no sense like Dhoni. And the reason for all these? He has his mind on his goatee, and if it looks good on live TV, where million of people are watching. So I have a suggestion, which if the Bangladeshi coaches uses, may bring Nafees back to his old form. They should let Mashrafee shave off Nafees goatee. You may be wondering why Mashrafe. Well, Nafees is a very big player and I feel Mashrafe is the only one who has the right to cut off Nafees's goatee, and get his own. LETS MARCH TO CUT OFF NAFEES'S GOATEE!!! Thank You.
Aftab is Sachin, Tamim it Uttappa and so on. No, from now on it will be oppsite, people will tell karthik is like Mushfique and Patel is like Shahadat. :p
Old April 2, 2007, 12:27 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ialbd
i totally agree with you. I think we are the first generation..........we are not able to coup up with the 2nd generation of BC users.......90% of them has absolutely no idea about cricket......
Old April 2, 2007, 12:27 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

well somehow hes right.. nafees might be thinking hes a big star of the cricket.... he became the vice-captain.. within a year of his career.. but i dont see any responsibily of vice captaincy in him.. fielding e o temon valo na... then.. valo team er sathe valo run o korte pare na.....

nafees o ekdin ashraful er moto hoye jabe.... ashraful ek shomoye onek boro star hoye gesilo.. shob news paper e or heading thakto.. then shuru holo nafees er.. to nafees o orokom hoye jabe.. hope i'm wrong... i want him to better than ash.. hes a great opener...
Old April 2, 2007, 01:53 AM
Club Cricketer

goatee er piche rakhsen ken becharar......hahah........but he has been better dan dhoni thou :P he hit a six .... heheh.....but evrybody goez thru a bad patch but y now????
Old April 2, 2007, 02:15 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shahriar Nafees

Bhai i have goatee too...
Old April 2, 2007, 02:32 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

This guy takes the cake for coming up with the whackiest excuses !!!!!
Old April 2, 2007, 02:34 AM
Cricket Legend
Fantasy Winner: BD v NZ 2008

I said this couple of years ago. SN with long hair looks like Dhoni
Old April 2, 2007, 02:57 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sakib,Tamim, Mashrafe

cool ............... awesome post. I would be really great if i had any chance of teeling it to Shahriar nafees...may be Tehsin bhai can.
Old April 2, 2007, 03:30 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer20reverse

hahha....its kinda rite he always try to look little different then other tigers.. well, we wouldn't mind as long as he does good in batting... which is not happening so far???.
Old April 2, 2007, 05:52 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: nadif chowdhury

hey, im a 2nd generation BC member too, and i actually understand cricket unlike this guy.. :P

i dunno what to make out of this guy..is he trying to be just funny or is he seriously that screwed up? Maybe he's actually sane, but just on a ton of drugs with a ton of different side-effects, one being paranoia and PLAIN STUPIDITY..
Old April 2, 2007, 06:12 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricfanz
hey, im a 2nd generation BC member too, and i actually understand cricket unlike this guy.. :P

i dunno what to make out of this guy..is he trying to be just funny or is he seriously that screwed up? Maybe he's actually sane, but just on a ton of drugs with a ton of different side-effects, one being paranoia and PLAIN STUPIDITY..
2nd generation is probably not in terms of your age, it's in terms of joining date and participation in our pre-winning era.
btw, have you crossed your sweet 16 yet?
Old April 2, 2007, 06:17 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mash,Shakib,Tamim

I dont want to comapre our boys with eendian *******
Old April 2, 2007, 06:39 AM
First Class Cricketer

Why u people are tired with making comparisens
Old April 2, 2007, 07:16 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Only Ashraful & Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrina
Why u people are tired with making comparisens
Coz ,He is not in form...:p ..
Old April 2, 2007, 07:19 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib

dhor dhor...halare bainda pida
Old April 2, 2007, 07:54 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শা

Nafees does like to get his picture taken.

OKay, before some folks starts losing their mind, I see an opportunity here. We'll start selling 'Mental Health Insurance' to whoever is interested. Youpay $100.00 every week during the World Cup season, and $200.00 during off season (that's when the crazies come out in droves). We'll have our certified (as soon as I get my fake online university up and running) Mental health Bisheshoggo chat with you for 20 minutes every week. It's an amazing deal (even if it doesn't sound like it to you but take my word for it). Also, to show our appreciation to the fellow fans, we will provide 5 FREE MINUTES of consultation over the phone and every additional minutes will be ONLY $2.00 per minute.

If interested (and I know most of you are), send a u2u to -Ivegotyourmoneysucka - and we'll start your process within 4 to 5 weeks. It is a pay first/service 'maybe' later deal so have your credit card, your social security number, and your bank information handy.
Old April 2, 2007, 09:52 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Liton Das

lol....I gotta say...ur humours growing on me......