facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old September 1, 2018, 06:55 PM
Cricket Savant

Same thing happened when Shakib asked for vacation.

Some beta male posters and journalists felt the need to write articles as if to put him in place.

Listen.

Shakib doesn't need us. We need him. He doesn't owe jacks-- to anyone. Just because he signed up with national team doesn't mean he sold his soul to the devil and has transferred his pink slip to us.

Just because you don't have the guts to ask your boss for raise or leave of absence doesn't mean others do as well.

Shakib can very well retire tomorrow without having to justify his decision to anyone.

See... the problem with beta males is that they think they are running the show when in reality we alphas sit back, smoke a bleazy and let them carry out the illusion that they are in control. Except we still get to call the shots.

Nijera to national team crease er dhare kase jaiteo parbo na to tai we derive sick glee and pleasure to drag down #1 All Rounder in almost all formats fanning our puffed up ego that we have some sort of ownership and entitlement over their career, lifestyle and choice and acting as ethics police.

This merely stems from insecurities, lack of our own self-actualization, frustration, odious senioritis and what not.

Shakib and most submissive Bengalis who have to answer to higher authority shubodh balok to...tai.

Colin Kaepernick er moton manush hole ektao Bangali ra SHAHOSH peto na khobordari korar. Shoja Supreme Court ey niye sue kore dito.

The irony is these same expatriates would side with Colin out of some sort of misplaced sense of righteousness when they cause the same flub to ours before someone like me call b.s. out when they see it.

Mijan (bhai),

How would you feel if I told to change your avatar? Not everyone finds new born babies appealing. You cannot simply post a picture of newborn thinking she is pure spiritually (which she is!) just because you might think others will find her attractive.

And I love babies. Especially the three year old toddlers if they happen to be more cuddly like scoops of ice cream.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles

Old September 2, 2018, 10:11 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan

Go and tell some feminist "Gee Ima guy who has NO authority whatsoever over you body and the abuse you suffered lemme make that DECISION for you if you should abort your baby" and see how they react.
Drama'ta ektu beshi hoiye galo na?
Old September 2, 2018, 10:16 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:

Mijan (bhai),

How would you feel if I told to change your avatar? ....
I wouldn't feel anything. Most likely ignore your request.
Old September 2, 2018, 11:28 AM
Cricket Savant

Maybe I should've done the same with Aroj Ali Matobbor.

Zeeshan never forgets.

Old September 2, 2018, 11:30 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Drama'ta ektu beshi hoiye galo na?
You took it light-heartedly. I respect that.

Old September 2, 2018, 03:53 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: David Warner

Quote:

Some beta male posters and journalists felt the need to write articles as if to put him in place.

Listen.

Shakib doesn't need us. We need him. He doesn't owe jacks-- to anyone. Just because he signed up with national team doesn't mean he sold his soul to the devil and has transferred his pink slip to us.

Just because you don't have the guts to ask your boss for raise or leave of absence doesn't mean others do as well.

Shakib can very well retire tomorrow without having to justify his decision to anyone.

See... the problem with beta males is that they think they are running the show when in reality we alphas sit back, smoke a bleazy and let them carry out the illusion that they are in control. Except we still get to call the shots.

Nijera to national team crease er dhare kase jaiteo parbo na to tai we derive sick glee and pleasure to drag down #1 All Rounder in almost all formats fanning our puffed up ego that we have some sort of ownership and entitlement over their career, lifestyle and choice and acting as ethics police.

This merely stems from insecurities, lack of our own self-actualization, frustration, odious senioritis and what not.

Shakib and most submissive Bengalis who have to answer to higher authority shubodh balok to...tai.

Colin Kaepernick er moton manush hole ektao Bangali ra SHAHOSH peto na khobordari korar. Shoja Supreme Court ey niye sue kore dito.

The irony is these same expatriates would side with Colin out of some sort of misplaced sense of righteousness when they cause the same flub to ours before someone like me call b.s. out when they see it.

Mijan (bhai),

How would you feel if I told to change your avatar? Not everyone finds new born babies appealing. You cannot simply post a picture of newborn thinking she is pure spiritually (which she is!) just because you might think others will find her attractive.

And I love babies. Especially the three year old toddlers if they happen to be more cuddly like scoops of ice cream.
Something tells me that this issue is close to your heart for some other reason. You seem very animated about it. Care to share why you hold this "issue" so close to your heart? I dont think I have ever seen you this animated. Comparing babies picture... womens health/abortion with a grown man's finger injury is a bit too far, IMHO. Who hurt you as a child, my friend?

I am not taking one side or the other - I am glad that we will have a representation of Shakib's caliber in Asia cup -- but that's all I will say.
Old September 2, 2018, 04:09 PM
Cricket Savant

Question is why doesn't it rattle YOU?

I don't make a single false step.

Old September 2, 2018, 04:17 PM
Cricket Savant

Your momma did.

Don't you DARE psychoanalyze me. If you don't have the balls to call hypocrisy, unjust and wrong as you see fit hiding under the veneer of politesse spiritually bypassing the s--- then you are the problem.

Who am I - how and why should I behave is none of your damn business.

Didn't you once try to police me as saying 'Maintain your weight?'

Well, I am replying to you now: Know your place, son.

And f-- it bring on the banhammer.

You have some nerve trying to figure me out bringing me childhood into this. The fact that you took the time to reply me shows that it has hit home close to YOU.

http://banglacricket.com/alochona/sh...2&postcount=17

Old September 2, 2018, 04:31 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarufH
Something tells me that this issue is close to your heart for some other reason. You seem very animated about it. Care to share why you hold this "issue" so close to your heart? I dont think I have ever seen you this animated. Comparing babies picture... womens health/abortion with a grown man's finger injury is a bit too far, IMHO. Who hurt you as a child, my friend?

I am not taking one side or the other - I am glad that we will have a representation of Shakib's caliber in Asia cup -- but that's all I will say.
Do YOU understand reading comprehension you thickhead tryna gaslight and deflect the issue?

The POINT is NOT niggle vs abortion. The point is no single human being has control over others, you dumb****.

Take that into your thickhead next time you walk around in Washington DC of United States of America.

Old September 2, 2018, 04:40 PM
Cricket Legend

WOW... I am speechless. You are right, you don't forget. I don't remember posting that. Just looked at the date... That's 7 flippin' years ago! Jeez bro. Just had to praise your memory...

As for other stuff.. I am not going to dignify you after you start by insulting my mom.

I truly do feel sorry for you and your mental state. Take it easy bro.
Old September 2, 2018, 05:00 PM
Cricket Legend

I did not mean to offend you - my thoughts came from purely a concerned fellow forum members point of view. About your childhood part was my (clearly failed) attempt to lighten up the mood... you were worked up.

Anyways, I think you are looking for a fight. I will make it easy for you and the brilliant memory of yours... I am not looking for a fight. I am withdrawing myself from this conversation.
Old September 2, 2018, 07:09 PM
Cricket Savant

None of it is personal my friend.

I just use my aggressive tonality to make a point.

Old September 3, 2018, 02:54 AM
Cricket Legend

The absurdly-animated new Zeeshan reminds me of the character Jake Blount from Carson McCullers' "The heart is a lonely hunter".

If the proverbial "chill pill" exists, you're in desperate need of one.
Old September 3, 2018, 03:23 AM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

Guys please calm down...take a deep breathe and get back to cricket and cricket only
Old September 3, 2018, 05:51 AM
Cricket Savant

Jyoti hook me up with some of that indica sh...

Last edited by Zeeshan; September 3, 2018 at 07:28 AM..
Old September 4, 2018, 02:24 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

Listen.

Mijan (bhai),

When it comes to making decisions about surgery, Shakib should be the one making decision in this regard and on one else. On this issue, no one has the right to criticize him.

However, regarding vacation issue, we the fans had every right to voice our own opinions. We are fans to follow the game and talk about in the first place, not to put our feet on the crease and play the game.

Ever heard of what happened with Ozil because he shook hands with Erdogan?

Criticism from fans is part of being a national team player.

Shakib does not owe us anything, and we also don't owe him flowery words.

Bangladesh cricket needs him but he is not bigger than BD cricket. If he retires tomorrow, everything will be alright. Better players than him retired. They were replaced with. Tendulkar retired. Kohli came in.

Habibur Rahman, former justice of BD, once said, "Allah e duniya'y keu oporiharzo noy." Very true.

Shakib is like all other contingent beings and entities. He is disposable not inevitable.
Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself- AJH| Don’t disrespect your life by living aimlessly – set goals and work hard to attain them.
Old September 4, 2018, 03:26 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

I know none of our opinions will matter or impact what happens to Bangladesh cricket and its peripherals.

But this is a forum and everyone has an opinion (could also be wrong) some genuine as we love the sport and are passionate about it. Writing about it is just expressing ones feeling otherwise whats the point in having this forum at all.

Anyways, I have had a new take on this. Decision of what happens to Shakib's body is his alone. He may want to consult the doctors but Papon can and shouldnt force him to play.
Old September 4, 2018, 05:14 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToBeFair
When it comes to making decisions about surgery, Shakib should be the one making decision in this regard and on one else. On this issue, no one has the right to criticize him.

However, regarding vacation issue, we the fans had every right to voice our own opinions. We are fans to follow the game and talk about in the first place, not to put our feet on the crease and play the game.

Ever heard of what happened with Ozil because he shook hands with Erdogan?

Criticism from fans is part of being a national team player.

Shakib does not owe us anything, and we also don't owe him flowery words.

Bangladesh cricket needs him but he is not bigger than BD cricket. If he retires tomorrow, everything will be alright. Better players than him retired. They were replaced with. Tendulkar retired. Kohli came in.

Habibur Rahman, former justice of BD, once said, "Allah e duniya'y keu oporiharzo noy." Very true.

Shakib is like all other contingent beings and entities. He is disposable not inevitable.
Believe it or not, I agree with you!

If you are on point, I am game. All game.

Old September 4, 2018, 05:16 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
I know none of our opinions will matter or impact what happens to Bangladesh cricket and its peripherals.

But this is a forum and everyone has an opinion (could also be wrong) some genuine as we love the sport and are passionate about it. Writing about it is just expressing ones feeling otherwise whats the point in having this forum at all.

Anyways, I have had a new take on this. Decision of what happens to Shakib's body is his alone. He may want to consult the doctors but Papon can and shouldnt force him to play.
Again! I agree.

These approach are far more fine tuned than: "Oi beta, nijere ki monish" attitude or circa "Oi beta, nijeke ki mone kore?" attitude or even an ancillary questioning of his national duty and obligation for playing in IPL or having to take vacation.

Old September 4, 2018, 06:53 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Jyoti hook me up with some of that indica sh...
Come to Sydney, cuz. I'll hook you up.

Though the best I've had is in ol Cali so I think you'll have had better tbh.
Old September 29, 2018, 07:23 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla

This issue warrants serious investigation. Shakib sustained the injury 8 months ago in January. After missing some part of the tour against SL he rejoined the team, and soon realized he hadn't fully recovered. He continued to play with the injury and at times had to take painkiller injections. This itself is an indication it's not your garden variety niggle. Papon suggested that Shakib continue to play with the pain. The physio gave him the green signal but the way the events played out it's not inconceivable that he may have been influenced by Papon. In the end things got so bad Shak could've easily lost his wrist.

"The moment I arrived in the hospital, the doctors told me that I have to get the pus out as soon as possible," Shakib said to Prothom Alo. "Any delay would put me in great danger as the infection spread till my wrist. If I had waited another few days, my wrist would have become disabled."

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/...d-three-months