facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Closed Thread

Old October 14, 2005, 10:21 AM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

bombayrocks,

you're not helping yourself here. once again, the killing of innocent people is not justified under any circumstances. i don't see why anyone should think otherwise.

if those were indeed cases of trespassing, the bsf could still have taken a less brutal approach. the fact that bdr kills indians on the border (if they actually do, i.e.) doesn't justify the bsf's killing of innocent bangladeshis, and vice versa.

Old October 14, 2005, 11:16 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally posted by bombayrocks
well tiger_man it seems u've taken my comment pretty seriously!
howeva i waz just kiddin dude!
n MR hatebreed have u eva being gud 2 n e 1??
i feel woteva u say is baseless i dont think my accustaions were baseless!
u said me being polite is not a favour,i say dat maintaining a clean environment in a controversial post like this is pretty important coz it makes a diff!
if u b harsh no 1 will reply but being gud u fairly b successful!
howeva if u think my comments r baseless n absolutely stupid i recommend u 2 neglect my posts.
wheres whiteguy??

Have I ever been good to anyone? I pretty damn frickin think so. But I don't seem to be the Mr. Nice guy to you just because I don't agree with you, which is another irrelevant thing to say in light of the topic being discussed.

You FEEL whatever I say is baseless... do you mind explaining why and what exactly I said that was pointless for this particular discussion?

but you don't feel what YOU say is baseless... of course you don't! no sane person will say what he or she is saying is baseless... i doubt you even understand what baseless means... 'baseless' means there is no solid evidence as a foundation to validate your side of the argument, in this case it's your 'allegations' against my country...

It's not about your personal feelings or opinion, it's about facts and the truth.. I am not here to please you.. i sound 'harsh' to you because you simply cannot defend your side of the argument... and like I said I don't care about what age you are if that even matters.

There is no need to brag that you are trying to maintain a clean environment because this is irrelevant to when you previously said 'you are being polite at this age'.... now is that supposed to mean it is not right or normal to be polite at your age? if it's so then as if you are doing 'me' a favour, not this forum, but me... but if it's not the case, why did you even say it?................... never you mind!

for your information, people WILL reply to me because when I raise an issue and argue my point of view it is always relevant to the topic of discussion and an argument like this is a double-edged sword.

if your posts have anything significant to do with my country then of course i will reply because i am entitled to my opinion and the right to demand for 'legitimate unbiased evidence' or 'logic' that supports your 'controversial' statement... you can't just post in a load of garbage and expect people to believe you and then neglect you just because you are not capable of dealing with the other side of the argument... despite how enlightening, interesting or outrageous your controversial posts are, they add no value to this discussion if it lacks the slightest sense or validity.. therefore, makes no difference!

You are most welcome to ignore my posts but it'll only prove what I said is right.

now go find whiteguy.. you might just get some tips on how to formulate a psychological analysis of me..... no offence whiteguy.
Old October 14, 2005, 11:36 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Quote:
dream i understand killing innocent ppl is not justified but wot if they wer infiltrators!!
howeva spitting on sum1 dead is not gud but waz ther n e reason mentioned wot wer they doin in no mans land?
i certainly dont belive or m i not wanting 2 believe wot u ppl say coz according 2 me at the end of the day they r humans 2!
y do u think the bsf is takin the nazi face or sumthin?(minimum the way u portray bsf i wonder)
i kno wot u ppl r tryin 2 say but has n e one posted da killings dat had happened earlier?(indians being killed)
if u portray the bsf a nazis thers no doubt y i cant say bdr 2 b violent coz bdr at the end of the replys back strong 2 !
well i m isolated wid wot i m sayin coz u wont agree n i cant make u understand coz its up 2 up 2 think bout it wid a cool frame of mind!

what were they doing in no man's land?.... you don't seem to know that a lot of bangladeshi/indian villages, towns extend to no man's land or even other side of the border mainly because of 'missing' pillars and undivided land... some people's bedroom might be in bangladesh and kitchen in india....

obviously there is no sign everywhere saying 'no man's land: do not cross'... so mistakes happen just like when Indian villagers have to recover their runaway cows from BD.... besides I doubt the people are stupid enough to go to point zero and get shot.. majority of killings of Bangladeshis are done inside Bangladeshi territory and the dead bodies are taken away.... despite all of this, day by day the BDR only shows patience, discipline and tries to resolve these problems through flag meetings and joint-petrolling and operations........ i guess BSF are a bunch of homocidal maniacs who are going to continue things their primitive ways.....

speaking of which..... do you know what happens on rare ocassions when BSF gets caught doing such acts of crime inside Bangladeshi territory?......... he gets one HELLUVA beating by the infuriated people of Bangladesh until his body is pounded into a pulp... usually he gets a 'shame rally' through the villages before the fun begins..

anyway...................

I already told you not to compare nazis on this matter.. you are saying it's the minimum from the way we portray bsf...... do you think bsf is will see the sunrise if they killed millions of Bangladeshis?.... plz start being rational!

a better example to compare the bsf would be the Israeli military/border force....... it's ironic how the israelis learned all the bad lessons from the nazi and the indians did from the british....

you feel isolated bcoz no one seems to agree with you... that's because you have no clue what you are talking about!... you are saying very controversial things about a sovereign nation without even a strong argument to back it up with!

so stop picking things out of a baboon's butt and start doing some groundwork for a persuasive argument if you really want people to agree with you on this issue.

Edited on, October 15, 2005, 5:09 AM GMT, by Hatebreed.
Old October 15, 2005, 10:47 AM
First Class Cricketer

well hatebreed u make me lose my temper,but whos gonna make u understand!
i hope u grow up a bit.(i kno wots ur next post is gonna b)
n dude one more thing only indians weren't ruled by the britisher but also the bangladeshis!
so u ppl 2 mite have inhertited sum silly things 4rm them lik the one u do!
Old October 15, 2005, 10:58 AM
First Class Cricketer

http://www.hvk.org/articles/0405/62.html
well.........sum clean BDR reports!(honest troop?)
Old October 15, 2005, 11:08 AM
First Class Cricketer

http://www.outlookindia.com/pti_news.asp?id=294220
well according 2 u bsf is a crap n this n dat..
u think my comments r baseless n unethical!
well a powerful comment n a base with a huge tower which wont fall even if osama strikes it wid a plane!
Old October 15, 2005, 11:14 AM
First Class Cricketer

well in the above address der r 10 more links bout bdr read them 2!
well u'll bcum tired of reading but wot bdr does wid india wont finish!
n this time i have supported da comment wid a link!
Old October 15, 2005, 11:19 AM
First Class Cricketer

well another link....
this time a british(third party link)
http://archives.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/a...ash/index.html
bdr still occupying indian villages!
Old October 15, 2005, 11:20 AM
First Class Cricketer

wel do u need sum more?
Old October 15, 2005, 11:24 AM
First Class Cricketer

luk dude no hard feelings!
u call the indians bastards n this n dat but wot bsf does is even done by bdr at a much more violent manner!
wot should i call the bdr now?
well neva eva disrespect soldiers dude coz of dem u live peacefully,woteva reports say cn not always b rite.(reports 4rm both countries)
well according 2 me bsf is counter attacing the bdr not attacking!
well both r similar but still the meaning differs.
Old October 15, 2005, 11:31 AM
First Class Cricketer

well i feel the thread must b closed.
Old October 15, 2005, 04:25 PM
Club Cricketer

Hey Bombay first learn to write proper English. It does not make you sound cool. Quite the opposite.

Secondly, the article is about the incident happens years ago. And we all know what happened. BSF bodies were found inside 100's of yards inside Bangladesh border. Appearantly they were after innocent civilians and faced with armed BDR. Sadly, BSF is only good at killing civilians.

One incident does not constitute a trend. I would love to see you come up with articles regarding BDR atrocity.

And I hope you have checked out the link I provided before. The link have hundreds of articles regarding killing of innocent Bangladeshi citizens.

For your refreshment

http://www.bdsdf.com/index.php?showtopic=3021
Old October 16, 2005, 02:26 AM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Quote:
well hatebreed u make me lose my temper,but whos gonna make u understand!
i hope u grow up a bit.(i kno wots ur next post is gonna b)
n dude one more thing only indians weren't ruled by the britisher but also the bangladeshis!
so u ppl 2 mite have inhertited sum silly things 4rm them lik the one u do!
By now I think everyone in this forum knows how immature and clueless you are.. if what I said before really means I need to grow up, how come you couldn't come up with a better argument?

Being ruled does not necessarily mean being oppressed. Bengal was a rich and flourished region of India back then and it had more 'trading' relation with the British than slavery of the rest of India, and thus the affects are different!... instead of whining and making lame assumptions, why don't you prove if Bangladesh is the real culprit?

If you're gonna lose your teenage temper then you are most welcome to ignore my posts unless you have anything constructive to say. Giving random, inconsistent and outdated links to a few isolated incidents that happened years ago does not compare to continuous war crimes year after year being committed by the BSF, and nor does it change the fact that your comments are still baseless. . besides, if you had read my earlier posts you would have have noticed I myself first mentioned the killing of those 16 BFS.

Last time I checked CNN was an American media, not British.. I can guarantee you haven't even read the article properly because it says "The Indian government immediately denied any of its troops had been killed." So if your own government denies it (for embarassment or whatever reason), it can't be true to the Indian people can it?....this directly contradicts your accusation and thus, you have proven your argument is groundless. What more can I say?

The BSF jawan who got supposedly tortured and killed was inside Bangladeshi territory and supported illegal activites such smuggling and looting.

The Indian news source which you linked to the 'Bangladesh violating Indian airspace' is also irrelevant to the original topic of discussion about killing of so called 'illegal immigrants'. Why don't you post independent sources that shows BDR killing Indian citizens/BSF for no reason.

However you should know that BDR does not use choppers other than transportation of wounded jawans or emergency supplies. It was most likely an Indian chopper returning back to Indian territory after invading Bangladeshi airspace, and that 'BSF Personel' who claimed he'd seen the chopper was either drunk or uninformed about Indian air force's covert mission.

I can give you hundreds of links to reports, research and analysis from numerous sources about the crimes carried out by the BSF.. but just like you assume what i'm gonna post next, I also think the same of you because it'd be an utter waste of time and effort to do any hardwork for you if you can't withstand anything I say with the little compelling argument.

Please at least use 'common sense'.

---------------------------------------

Note to Carte Blanche:

Bombayrocks is the one told me 'to grow up' despite my best efforts to establish a constructive argument in the last two posts. But instead he decided to come up with an insult and a feeble argument that is lightyears away from relevance.

I know it gives me no right to insult him back so I apologise for that and I'm also removing the remarks from my post.

Have a good day!

Edited on, October 16, 2005, 8:12 AM GMT, by Hatebreed.
Old October 16, 2005, 02:48 AM
Cricket Legend

bombayrocks and Hatebreed:

Please stop exchanging personal insults and maintain a civil reading atmosphere. I am not sure if any of you have gotten a strike before, but consider this Strike #1 for both of you. You get 3 before your posting privileges are revoked.

I am reluctantly closing this thread now. If you have any questions, address them to the moderators. This thread may be re-opened in future at the discretion of administration.

mod.action
Closed Thread