facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 20, 2012, 11:24 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
There is no comparison in leading from the front with Shakib and the rest. Captains lead from the front.

Team composition, toss decisions, rotation of the bowlers, field placements, and most importantly encouraging/making teammates rise to the occasion are the other things that matter.

Shakib has the most Cricketing IQ and that shows. With Buira dol even, his team is competing. Winning solves all criticism.
Ya, He is the best... So far ..

That kicking would have made headlines... If he wasn't...

Old February 20, 2012, 01:16 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Ok, I have to appreciate Shakib- the captain and Shakib- the selector here...

Marshal Aiyub and Saghir hossain- wooww what a performance these 2 have shown !!! I was not happy with Shakib's player selection but everytime he is proving me wrong.. Saghir is on the top on the "most dismissal" list which indicates that he is the best WK so far in BPL !! and Marshal Aiyub- woowwww !!! Thanks to Shakib and Robin Singh for trying out our local boys.. I know people think Shakib has problem with the boys but he has shown more confidence on our local players !!! Giving the ball to Shafi on the first over up against Gayles or giving the ball to rajib at the death or sending Milon/Marshal Aiyub ahead of Russel will definitely boost up the confidence of these local players!! Really good to see !!
Old February 20, 2012, 01:20 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Rafiq and Tendulkar

Quote:
Originally Posted by oronnya
Ok, I have to appreciate Shakib- the captain and Shakib- the selector here...

Marshal Aiyub and Saghir hossain- wooww what a performance these 2 have shown !!! I was not happy with Shakib's player selection but everytime he is proving me wrong.. Saghir is on the top on the "most dismissal" list which indicates that he is the best WK so far in BPL !! and Marshal Aiyub- woowwww !!! Thanks to Shakib and Robin Singh for trying out our local boys.. I know people think Shakib has problem with the boys but he has shown more confidence on our local players !!! Giving the ball to Shafi on the first over up against Gayles or giving the ball to rajib at the death or sending Milon/Marshal Aiyub ahead of Russel will definitely boost up the confidence of these local players!! Really good to see !!
Oh mai...this is a very knowledgeable post. I am amazed.
Old February 20, 2012, 01:23 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Rafiq and Tendulkar

Hi, DG Simon, nice and timely thread to defuse our boilingk brains for poor/strong captaincy in BPL.
Old February 20, 2012, 02:06 PM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

amar prio AYUB re shakib WARNE banaia dilo
Old February 20, 2012, 02:53 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC Design Team

Favorite Player: Shahriar Biddyut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
There is no comparison in leading from the front with Shakib and the rest. Captains lead from the front.

Team composition, toss decisions, rotation of the bowlers, field placements, and most importantly encouraging/making teammates rise to the occasion are the other things that matter.

Shakib has the most Cricketing IQ and that shows. With Buira dol even, his team is competing. Winning solves all criticism.
Agreed entirely.
Old February 20, 2012, 06:35 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
amar prio AYUB re shakib WARNE banaia dilo
Ayub was superb !! We should nurture this boy properly. In a SLA dominated country it's good to see a quality legspinner. The condition of Chittagong pitch helped him a lot. Good find !!
Old February 20, 2012, 06:58 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shak,Tamim,SRT,Gayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by oronnya
Ayub was superb !! We should nurture this boy properly. In a SLA dominated country it's good to see a quality legspinner. The condition of Chittagong pitch helped him a lot. Good find !!
Ayub was far from quality last night. MUllah and Murali got out to juicy half trackers which they could have sent to any corner of the gallery on any other day and Cooper played a very bad shot. Only Zia's one was a decent ball. Marshall got assistance from the pitch and spun the ball nicely, butkept bowling way too many long hops. Bottom line is, he's far from quality and there is a very good chance we would see another 36 runs over if he keeps bowling in comepetetive matches apart from DPL or NCL.
Old February 20, 2012, 07:20 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_1_primeval_man
Ayub was far from quality last night. MUllah and Murali got out to juicy half trackers which they could have sent to any corner of the gallery on any other day and Cooper played a very bad shot. Only Zia's one was a decent ball. Marshall got assistance from the pitch and spun the ball nicely, butkept bowling way too many long hops. Bottom line is, he's far from quality and there is a very good chance we would see another 36 runs over if he keeps bowling in comepetetive matches apart from DPL or NCL.
I actually meant that if he is nurtured properly he has the potential to be a quality legspinner!! That's why I said that the condition of Chittagong pitch has helped him. I am happy to see a legspinner shining as it was only SLA show so far. But you are right you can judge his quality only in the international matches and he can always improve from there.
Old February 20, 2012, 07:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FagunerAgun
Oh mai...this is a very knowledgeable post. I am amazed.
lojjai fele dilen to Faaguner Agun bhai !! emon ki bollam
Old February 20, 2012, 11:10 PM
Cricket Legend

Sakib still is the best captain-leads by example, astute thinker. Riyad has also proved his ability-calm, mature, intelligent cricketer. Mushy too has been good. But theres no doubt these three are miles ahead of SN and Mashrafee.
Old February 20, 2012, 11:32 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib,Sangakkara,Lee

Shakib's miles ahead than that of any other captains.....as for Mashrafe and Mushfiq they atill have to go a long way
Old February 21, 2012, 12:42 AM
Cricket Legend

Ekta poll thakle khub valo hoto .. I'll give my unbiased vote to .... Ufff ,oi durunto pichi cheletar ki naam ? oi ze full yellow jersy pore team ke lead korche? keeping o kore?

I agree with TE bhai "Winning solves all criticism" zodi prothom 2 ta match bad die, amar mone hoy duronto dolta unbeaten thakbe until BPL finishes just my opinion.
Old February 21, 2012, 07:42 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

আসলে একজন ক্যাপ্টেন এর সফলতা নির্ভর করে তার খেলোয়াড় এর পারফর্মেন্স এর উপর মুশি র ভাগ্য ভাল যে জুনায়েদ ইনযি আর শমুএল ভাল খেলছে
নইলে দুরন্ত অনেক বড় বেবধান এ হারত।
Old February 21, 2012, 09:59 AM
Street Cricketer

Favorite Player: jayasuria

mushi the little warrior....
Old February 21, 2012, 11:00 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: every quality cricketer

Mushfiq did a brilliant job in the field...but I think it was less about on-field, rather motivating the team which allowed them to have such a winning streak. You may have the best cricketers in the world but they will not be able to perform as a team when there is no co-operation and team spirit.
Old February 21, 2012, 01:02 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim,shafiul,mushy

mushy has been excellent. the way his team was so crap at the beginning and now they are winning 'em all is truly amazing
Old February 24, 2012, 01:40 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

nothing to write about the captains for today's match , only thing to talk about is Ryad's captaincy when they came to bowl,opening the bowling with spinners was a smart move,and also the bowling changes worked pretty well.