facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old January 12, 2010, 11:51 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: An honest player; a trier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
I do not hate Ash. It is your blind supporting and biasedness compels me speak out the real facts.

How come you guys don't talk about Zunaid batting at #4, #5, #6 when he doesn't perform but jump everytime and ask others to make room for Ash in those positions?
Because Zunaed would never score a century..he would never turn around the match for us..Same goes for couple of other players (Rakib-make me eat my words, Rakib).

Eshen bhai was just pointing to the fact that this would be a clean slate for 4-5 of our squad. All the reason to be more hopeful for...noone's saying they'd fail. maybe Riyad would have a 150+ average, who knows! In fact I'll back him now to have 40+ average. I also back Ash to score one great 70+ innings at least that would give us the upper hand for a session or two.

With Fazal bhai, I could actually get his POV in the end. Tho I don't agree with lot of it...

Last edited by nahaz; January 13, 2010 at 12:01 AM..

Old January 13, 2010, 01:05 AM

Seriously, some of you guys certainly need an exorcist, you got possessed by devil spirit [Ash] as I see.
Old January 13, 2010, 11:26 AM
Cricket Guru

I thought according to some journalist and statisticians test stats of BD is not considered as stat...
"Time the statisticians joined in the protest. Just like they don't consider matches against Bangladesh, Zimbabwe and other non-Test playing nations when carrying out a qualitative analysis, all India-Sri Lanka matches should be disqualified. This torture has gone on for too long, and there should be hell to pay. Sehwag should stand at two double-centuries fewer, and five of Dilshan's international centuries should be struck off the record, never mind how delightful some of those innings were." (source cricinfo posted on 01.13.2010)
Old January 13, 2010, 11:30 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Dubya

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS
I thought according to some journalist and statisticians test stats of BD is not considered as stat...
"Time the statisticians joined in the protest. Just like they don't consider matches against Bangladesh, Zimbabwe and other non-Test playing nations when carrying out a qualitative analysis, all India-Sri Lanka matches should be disqualified. This torture has gone on for too long, and there should be hell to pay. Sehwag should stand at two double-centuries fewer, and five of Dilshan's international centuries should be struck off the record, never mind how delightful some of those innings were." (source cricinfo posted on 01.13.2010)
Page 2 = lame attempt to mix Humor and sports

http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/

Someone like BabuBangla could write for that Section in CI and be successful.

I'm going to write to CI and see If I can get a Spot in that Section and Bite a little bit of Simmons gimmick from Die Hard Red Sox Fan who never won nothing to winning to Die Hard Bangladeshi Fan who never won nothing
Old January 13, 2010, 11:52 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamer
I thought Fazal was the only blind hater. You are equally worse, if not more paranoid.
Beamer,
We tend to agree to disagree on Ash. But the way you needlessly bring my name and in every Ash discusion concentrate more on name calling rather than disagreeing my POV, I guess I have to reposition my stand ... you seems to preety upset with my Ash Stand in other thread can continue to call me "Ash hater" .... That's just less me may be I was wrong in my initial assesment about you....

From now on its a fair game, if you have the rigt to name calling ... then so do I...

Look like you are indeed an As$ kisser with better logic than some other As$ kissers. Otherwise you wouldn't bring me on your discussion with TE and call me names.

If someone call me Ash hater, I have every right to call them back as As@ Kisser.
Old January 13, 2010, 12:04 PM
Cricket Legend

hope ashy boy does some good magic
Old January 13, 2010, 12:42 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
Beamer,
We tend to agree to disagree on Ash. But the way you needlessly bring my name and in every Ash discusion concentrate more on name calling rather than disagreeing my POV, I guess I have to reposition my stand ... you seems to preety upset with my Ash Stand in other thread can continue to call me "Ash hater" .... That's just less me may be I was wrong in my initial assesment about you....

From now on its a fair game, if you have the rigt to name calling ... then so do I...

Look like you are indeed an As$ kisser with better logic than some other As$ kissers. Otherwise you wouldn't bring me on your discussion with TE and call me names.

If someone call me Ash hater, I have every right to call them back as As@ Kisser.
lets clear some things. In that other thread I made a personal observation which made me feel that Ash is always more suited at no.4. That was it. It didn't advocate dropping Rakib. You jumped on me by bunching me in your group of blind fan base, idolator etc, without even understanding what I tried to say. So, it was clearly you who has trouble differentiating cricketing opinions from irrational banter.

Whats your POV on Ash? If you consider childish words like fart, pad, modon, village idiot etc main focal points of your POV, then NO, I don't have much time to dissect your POV which I leave it alone for you to entertain other people. You have freedom to say whatever you want and I have my right to stand up if I am dragged into that.

Fair game or not, it was unfair of you to bring me into a game which I never participate in.
Old January 13, 2010, 01:06 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Whats your POV on Ash? If you consider childish words like fart, pad, modon, village idiot etc main focal points of your POV, then NO, I don't have much time to dissect your POV which I leave it alone for you to entertain other people. You have freedom to say whatever you want and I have my right to stand up if I am dragged into that.
yes I used those words. But those were just words not my POV. I hope you understand that. I request to Reread my comments to get my POV. I explained many times why I think Ash should be droped from the team. If you don't care, then fine ignore my comments. Then please don't bring my name (with name calling) when discussing Ash with others. Either you ignore me (thats fine with me) if you don't care/fail to understand what I say .... or do some justice and read what I say in response to your commments and respond accordingly without calling names...and agree to disagree on issues that you don;t agree.

Quote:
Fair game or not, it was unfair of you to bring me into a game which I never participate in.
Its you who called me name directly first. I didn't bring you in this game. Actually as a good gesture, I said I don't consider you as one of those supporters. Now when I respnded to another memeber and never mentioned your name as blind As$ supporter, you over reacted and requested explaination. And I did. And you mentioned that as I explained, its time to move forward and we agreed.

But then from no where with your discussion with TE you start bringing me in your discussion and called me Ash hater.

So no my friend, I didn't bring you to this name calling game, its you who chose to play that game with me.

And looks like its fine with you with this name calling.... now on I am free to call you As$ lover or should I call Rakibul hater?

Last edited by Fazal; January 13, 2010 at 01:47 PM..
Old January 14, 2010, 03:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfer
wow....that's some nice average for Ash.
wish he would have played india more , it would have done justice to his career ave
Old January 14, 2010, 04:32 AM
Cricket Legend

good to know ash can bash the great 8 :P

... this is for the 2 ladies who is fighting over ash in this thread ... i think you guys should take it in private on who likes him and who deslikes him more ... you guys man always fight over ash in any thread possible -_-

Last edited by godzilla; January 14, 2010 at 03:54 PM..
Old January 14, 2010, 07:46 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

I am expecting some good innings from Mushy,Sakib,Tamim & Ryad.
BTW Junaid is back & so is SN,are they both gonna play?
Old January 18, 2010, 05:06 PM
Cricket Guru

In last three years on home venues, Shakib and Shahadat are performing neck to neck, with Shahadat having better SR and Shakib having better econ.

Shahadat Hossain 8 14 210.3 22 814 27 6/27 9/97 30.14 3.86 46.7 2 0
Shakib Al Hasan 9 14 318.1 75 845 27 7/36 9/115 31.29 2.65 70.7 3 0
Old January 18, 2010, 07:15 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Dubya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eshen
In last three years on home venues, Shakib and Shahadat are performing neck to neck, with Shahadat having better SR and Shakib having better econ.

Shahadat Hossain 8 14 210.3 22 814 27 6/27 9/97 30.14 3.86 46.7 2 0
Shakib Al Hasan 9 14 318.1 75 845 27 7/36 9/115 31.29 2.65 70.7 3 0
Shakib wasn't even considered a bowler 3 years ago.

My Opinion In the Last 15 Month Shakib has been the Best Test Spinner in the World
Old January 18, 2010, 09:05 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricman
Shakib wasn't even considered a bowler 3 years ago.

My Opinion In the Last 15 Month Shakib has been the Best Test Spinner in the World
I believe, credit goes to shakib, Siddons, Ex Fielding Coach Salahuddin. Siddons tumi egie cholo oneke ache tomar shathe.
Old January 19, 2010, 02:03 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mash,Shakib,Tamim

The player with the highest average against IND looked jittery throughout the innings and scored 2 runs. What an EPIC FAIL Ashraful.
Old January 19, 2010, 04:46 AM
BC Editorial Team

May have already been posted elsewhere but just wanted to update :

Shafiul is believed to be the fourth player to start his Test career with a six. No one has hit a six off the first ball that he faced and Shafiul is the closest. Eric Freeman (ball not known, but not the first), Carlisle Best (third ball, hook of Ian Botham), and Keith Dabengwa (can't remember and too lazy to look up) are the others.

It is also a rare feat to hit a four off the first ball faced. There is no proper list of players who have done this. There is also a BD cricketer who done that - he did it in New Zealand in 2008. At work - so will lookup the name later
Old January 19, 2010, 03:17 PM
Cricket Sage

So far this 2/3 years old stat is showing no corelation with the current performaance of our boyz... as I predicted.
Old January 21, 2010, 03:19 AM
BC Editorial Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin
May have already been posted elsewhere but just wanted to update :

Shafiul is believed to be the fourth player to start his Test career with a six. No one has hit a six off the first ball that he faced and Shafiul is the closest. Eric Freeman (ball not known, but not the first), Carlisle Best (third ball, hook of Ian Botham), and Keith Dabengwa (can't remember and too lazy to look up) are the others.

It is also a rare feat to hit a four off the first ball faced. There is no proper list of players who have done this. There is also a BD cricketer who done that - he did it in New Zealand in 2008. At work - so will lookup the name later
Shafiul's first TWO scoring shots are sixes (blame Yuvraj for messing up the sequence ). That has to be unique

Sajjidul Islam was the one I forgot