facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old January 22, 2010, 01:12 AM
ODI Cricketer

Imrul played 8 test and he should not be in team. But the Gadha, the Ghora who played more 25 tests (51 and 28 test)should be in the team because they have the fans backing. Good thinking

Old January 22, 2010, 10:29 AM
Cricket Sage

you guys talk as if we have sayeed anwar typish batsman waiting to get a chance to play. doesnt matter who we get result will be the same.
Old January 22, 2010, 11:26 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Why so much hate on imrul..yes i admit i did not like when he 1st came in..when he was performing in domestic competition he seemed to be a good player but once he came into the international scene he didnt look good at all..thought he looked out of shape as well...but now he looks a lot more fit and has improved his overall game..I like Zunaed 2 because he has a lot of talent and personally i think he will be the future opener for tamim but he's very raw right now..he needs to polish up his game..his averages in all forms of cricket are pretty low for an international player..even in domestic matches he doesn't perform well..i think we have to wait on Zunaed before he's a finished product..imrul is more polished up then Zunaed but less talented i feel like..he's got a good technique though and has performed in domestic matches..its not a smart idea to throw him out of team yet..he's played only 7 tests and it takes time to settle in to test cricket..