facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old August 28, 2003, 08:32 AM
Club Cricketer

Default U guys behind this ???

Take a look at the results of my poll -

How do you rate this website?

Votes
Best site 15% 2
Excellent 0% 0
Very Good 0% 0
Good 0% 0
Average 7% 1
Bad 0% 0
Very Bad 7% 1
Shouldnt have made it even 69% 9

13 votes total

9 ppl out of 13 say i shouldnt have even made it.

So much for my hard work and efforts in creating the site. if u dont like it, u could have voted for average, but this, i am shocked. :crying:

Old August 28, 2003, 08:37 AM
Cricket Legend

hey amit, have faith in yourself, man. you turn off a lot of people by writing preposterous and fantastic articles - maybe you could really take some of the feedback people give you on that. But as far as your website on indian cricket, be proud of your effort and don't worry about other people. try to make the site relevant so people will be forced to give you good ratings.
Old August 28, 2003, 02:11 PM
ODI Cricketer

I am starting to doubt if this guy is real or not..
Old August 28, 2003, 05:42 PM
Administrator
Operations & Administrations

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Look at it this way amit, 15% of your visitors thinks its the best site. If you are real lucky and 15% of all india fans of the world think that, your site will not only be one of the most popular indian site, it will also make you rich.

Your goal should not be make all happy, your goal should be make your type of users happy. I am sure, you are not the only one who belives those articles. They cant find them anywhere else but yours.
Old August 28, 2003, 09:33 PM
Cricket Legend

Rajputro makes a very sound point, Amit. There must be demand out there for what you are offering, and what you have to do is give your audience more of what they want. As long as you can get some sponsors to advertize on your site, you are all set. You need to do some research and launch a targeted marketing campaign - start with anyone who has jumped off buildings at the end of a lost cricket match but still managed to survive.
Old August 28, 2003, 09:43 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

I don't know if it is such a good idea to take away anything- positive or negative from those statistics Amit! There are only 13 votes- nearly not a large enough sample. Anyways, don't dwell on it. Its not worth it
Old August 29, 2003, 12:44 AM
Club Cricketer

Rafiq bhai and Rajputro bhai, thanks for the valuable suggestion. If my site picks up really fast, it could well be a .com by the end of this year. before making it a .com, i put it on a adless free hosting service so as to attract members.

The rate at which the site is improving. I already have 137 hits in last 2 days! It should be a .com by the end of the year.

The poll results are:
How do you rate this website?

Votes
Best site 12% 2
Excellent 0% 0
Very Good 0% 0
Good 6% 1
Average 12% 2
Bad 0% 0
Very Bad 6% 1
Shouldnt have made it even 62% 10

16 votes total

also, 1 vote of the "best site" came from me! if i can somehow find the other person, that guy could be important. atleast 1 vote for good.

the 3rd article, about aus winning wc, i used "underdogs aus" due to a result of my growing frustrations against the aussies. also some of u guys had made fun of india due to that. that article was written in early april though.

and say, i am real. i can u2u my address as well and so come over to india and meet me in person