facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 25, 2013, 08:32 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan
Default Strategy Room for the 3rd ODI. Strategize please.

Very disappointed at this wash out. Even if there is no scope for winning the series now, at least a victory in the 3rd ODI will let SL know, that it's trouble for them every time they play us from now on.

Okay,let's talk selection.

Don't know about y'all , but I was mighty impressed with Zia's bowling today. In spite of the strong winds, he bowled fine.

But I didn't see a different Rubel today, I saw the same one that was raped by Dilshan and Perrera.

Can Rubel change? Yes,on a different wicket maybe. But this one? Doesn't seem like it. So is it too late to replace him with Mosharraf Hossain? Oh, and btw, Mosharraf is known for darting them in using his height, maintains a fantastic line and length as I remember him from his Dhaka Warrior days.

Our team's core competency is spinners after all, so what's the harm?

And should Shamsur Rahman replace Ash for the next ODI? We are finding hot forms in our newest selections( Anamul in the WI series, Mominul in the SL series, and soon they will both click together). So who's to say Shamsur won't be the next consistent one? Much better than what y'all call an Eid innings, ain't?

Discuss please.