facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

View Poll Results: What's the solution?
Let Bangladesh play for another 2-3 years before judging 14 45.16%
Stay away from Test cricket (more 'A' tours and development) for a while like Zimbabwe did 13 41.94%
Scrap Bangldesh's Test status 4 12.90%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 8, 2013, 01:04 PM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHRAM
well what?
well you are going to get banned yet again mate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
I like Sri Lankan people's thought process. This guy comes back after we lost an ODI game to talk about Test cricket. Sri Lankans should be banned from watching cricket as they have zero knowledge of cricket.

^ He was never banned. Too much of a pus3 to sign into his old nick.
Kids, I just wanted to give this a bump after your pathetic performance today. Couldn't remember the password of my old account. So I registered this one. Do you like the ID?

Couldn't care less about getting banned. It's not the end of the world ffs. Work on how to beat ZIM LOL good luck

Old May 8, 2013, 01:48 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champ's back
Kids, I just wanted to give this a bump after your pathetic performance today. Couldn't remember the password of my old account. So I registered this one. Do you like the ID?

Couldn't care less about getting banned. It's not the end of the world ffs. Work on how to beat ZIM LOL good luck
You couldn't careless yet you signed up twice in this forum? That tells me one thing, you have no life. Get rid of those thick 10 inch nerd glasses, get on acne medication, clean yourself up, get a girl and then get laid. Until then, no matter how much you troll on some internet forum, you will still feel very empty and pathetic inside.
Old May 8, 2013, 02:06 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Yeah we lost. But at least we don't change our identity and pretend to be South African. You can just make your point by saying you are sri lankan too, no need to disguise yourself.

Keep playing bilateral series with India and feed off BCCI.
Old May 8, 2013, 11:14 PM
Street Cricketer

Asked this question on the match thread. No one has answered. So I ask it here again since this thread is related to Test cricket.

What's your next series (Test/ODI)?
Old May 8, 2013, 11:27 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, AB De, Amla

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
You can just make your point by saying you are sri lankan too, no need to disguise yourself.
Unless he is ashamed of his actual identity, may be?
"And be true to every promise- for, verily you will be called to account for every promise which you have made." - [Al Qur'an - 17:34]
Old May 8, 2013, 11:28 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

our next series is against NZ at home, in October
Old May 8, 2013, 11:47 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

I hope IBA is enjoying himself.
Old May 8, 2013, 11:48 PM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHRAM
our next series is against NZ at home, in October
Thank you.

I guess v New Zealand at home is Bangladesh's best chance to win a Test match against one of the top 8 teams. Their fast bowlers shouldn't get much assistance on those tracks and their batsmen are not good against spin bowling. So that's a win-win situation for Bangladesh.
Old May 9, 2013, 07:20 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tendulkar, Klusner

Has BD Improved since it got the Test Status:- Yes

Has BD improved performances and now matches are much more competitive:- Yes

Has playing Tests with the Big 6 teams (Though very few in Number) helped BD improve:- Yes

Is BD as a Test Nation being forced to play Test against India, Aus or Eng:- No

Is it improving at a pace that was intended:- Sadly No

Will Ireland or Kenya have improved at a better rate if they got Test Status:- Highly Debatable and no according to me

So how is BD as a test nation affecting. It rather has helped BD improve as a team. If the question is Test Status, I think more teams should be introduced to Test Status. Maybe to keep Test Interesting, we need to keep a Multi Tier Test System. That should be debated and not Test Status of BD
Old May 9, 2013, 07:45 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jashan83
Has BD Improved since it got the Test Status:- Yes

Has BD improved performances and now matches are much more competitive:- Yes

Has playing Tests with the Big 6 teams (Though very few in Number) helped BD improve:- Yes

Is BD as a Test Nation being forced to play Test against India, Aus or Eng:- No

Is it improving at a pace that was intended:- Sadly No

Will Ireland or Kenya have improved at a better rate if they got Test Status:- Highly Debatable and no according to me

So how is BD as a test nation affecting. It rather has helped BD improve as a team. If the question is Test Status, I think more teams should be introduced to Test Status. Maybe to keep Test Interesting, we need to keep a Multi Tier Test System. That should be debated and not Test Status of BD
I agree.

I dont see how Ireland and Afghanistan could have become a better team than BD if they received test status. Irish people dont buy cricket, and with a small population, they are unlikely to produce quality cricketers. As for afghanistan which has a good fanbase, they are still poor and the terrorist activities in Afghanistan means that it would be an unsuitable place for foreign cricketers to grow.

It irritates me when people keep saying: "Afghanistan are a better team". I have never seen Afghanistan team do well in any league or sort, and all their batsman are blind sloggers and they have plenty of Abuls in the fielding department. They played in 2 World T20s, failed in both of them. We on the other hand have beaten plenty of quality teams in ODIs in the last 2 years.