facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old January 17, 2006, 07:46 PM
First Class Cricketer

Default Unusual Request...

I'll make this short and brief. My cousin has played for the Singapore national team since he was 16. He was the captain of the U-17 team that played in the U-17 Asia Cup in Bangladesh a while back. He also played in the U-19 team. He's played for the national team till about a year ago when he quit to focus on his studies. Besides the national team he's had good success in the Singapore domestic cricket league.

I know playing for Singapore doesn't say much about his talent but I'd like to believe he has some talent to be in the national pool for so long. He has had some aspirations to play in Bangladesh at least at a club level. He is over 6 feet and plays as an all-rounder.

So here's my question. Would anyone know the contact person for the BCB or any of clubs in Bangladesh? I ask this question now because my cousin is in Bangladesh at the moment. I should mention here that although he has played for the Singapore national team he isn't a citizen there. I understand that playing at the club level is a long and arduous process but the least I can do is help him get his foot through the door. Any other info that could help him achieve this would be greatly appreciated.

Edited on, January 18, 2006, 12:55 AM GMT, by Ockey.

Old January 17, 2006, 10:57 PM
BC Editorial Team

Gang, if anyone has such contact perhaps he/she could u2u ockey?
Old January 17, 2006, 11:36 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

BCB's official contact info- http://www.tigercricket.com/Contact.aspx

contact them regarding player recruitment information and contact infos of national leagues and other domestic cricket authorities.. good luck
Old January 18, 2006, 02:12 PM
First Class Cricketer

Thanks a lot guys. I'll ask my cousin to contact the BCB office regarding recruitment. Please send any other info via U2U. Any help would be greatly appreciated.