facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports > FIFA World Cup Soccer 2006 (Archive)

FIFA World Cup Soccer 2006 (Archive) Biggest sporting event in the world. This is time for the sky high excitement.

Old June 16, 2006, 05:46 PM
BanglaCricket Multimedia

Cool Argentina on Rampage...

The way argentina played today says a lot about how the team has come together so nicely... Serbia didnt even have a chance in the game...

Argentina defended (Heinze and sorin), passed the ball around and sent in throught balls for the forward with insane amount of accuracy. If they can keep this game up in the games to come... Even messi seemed on song even though he has been out of football for quite a while... take my word no team can stop them.

Argentina all the way...

Old June 16, 2006, 06:53 PM
ODI Cricketer

What they showed today is a very dangerous alarm to other teams. They have so many options in the attacking line. Their bench are stronger than many other starter teams. They looked like true champions in every department. Also disproved many early predictions about this group of death.

Go Argentina...
Old June 16, 2006, 07:13 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

Argentia crushed Serbia without using the following players who can easily feature in the starting eleven and that will make Argentina even Stronger.

COLOCCINI PALACIO , MILITO AIMAR, Julio CRUZ

I am quite surprised that Pakerman hasn't used Aimar and Julio Cruz. They are world class player and can change the match in any day.

Argentina is playing the best football of this tournament and they should win this world cup. I am waiting for Argentina Vs Holland match. I beleive that will be real test for Argentina.
Old June 16, 2006, 08:31 PM
Cricket Legend

Argentina scored second goal using total of 24 passes between them. It was an amazing goal.

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ
Old June 16, 2006, 08:35 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMHasan
Argentina scored second goal using total of 24 passes between them. It was an amazing goal.
very true, this goal is a strong contender for the 'goal of the tournament'
________
K1200R

Last edited by ialbd; February 19, 2011 at 11:57 PM..
Old June 17, 2006, 02:17 AM
Cricket Legend

Yet I keep hearing that England is as good as this Argentina team!!

Terry and Rio would be taken to the cleaners if they came up against this swift one-touch football.

But seriously speaking, can Argentian maintain this form throughout the tournament?
Teams like Spain, Italy and Brazil can easily match them in any game.
Old June 17, 2006, 03:48 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banglatiger84
Yet I keep hearing that England is as good as this Argentina team!!

Terry and Rio would be taken to the cleaners if they came up against this swift one-touch football.

But seriously speaking, can Argentian maintain this form throughout the tournament?
Teams like Spain, Italy and Brazil can easily match them in any game.
England even in their dream can not play that kind of passing football. I wonder why they play midfielders while their style is shoot from penalty box to opponents penalty box?

But the serious question peaking early? Those of us old enogh may remember Danish Team of 1986. They played sublime football in group stage, defeating Uruguay and Germany at ease. Is Argentina become the Denmark of 2006?
Old June 17, 2006, 05:36 AM
Chief Moderator

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebest

But the serious question peaking early? Those of us old enogh may remember Danish Team of 1986. They played sublime football in group stage, defeating Uruguay and Germany at ease.
and then Butragueno massacred them in the knockout stage.

Old June 17, 2006, 07:29 AM
Cricket Legend

yes, i guess the real test will be against nederlands. their defence is way better than serbia or ivory coast, robben is a very good player and nilestroy as striker. the question is if sorin can contain robben. sorin is good when he goes into attack but tackling a very quick winger is another thing. also i hope they play 433 with crespo, tevez or saviola forward and messi just behind the two. if argentina goes out early in the WC it will be sad, player like messi can really cheer up the crowd.
Old June 17, 2006, 08:55 PM
ODI Cricketer

That match was absolute stunner, they played their games to perfection and I pray that they keep playing like that and better in all the coming matches of fifa2006 world cup.
Old June 17, 2006, 08:56 PM
BanglaCricket Multimedia

Messi is masterclass on the right... he can attack the goal from the right with amazing skills... and his crosses are a thing of beauty... i dont think it would be wise to play messi the whole 90 minutes in the Netherlands game... Arg shud bring him on full time in the round of 16 and onwards
Old June 17, 2006, 09:13 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami
Messi is masterclass on the right... he can attack the goal from the right with amazing skills... and his crosses are a thing of beauty... i dont think it would be wise to play messi the whole 90 minutes in the Netherlands game... Arg shud bring him on full time in the round of 16 and onwards
I think starting line up should remain the same, big powered substitutes like Tevez, Messi and Aimar should be used in a special time of need, and should be held on like a trump card , players like Messi Tevez and Aimar need only 20-30 minutes to change the course of the game if is in form.