facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 2, 2008, 12:44 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....
Default Expressing my frustations

Humiliation got its own wings and is reaching new and newer height every match. After 8 years of test status, this is hard to tolerate. A non systemic system is existing in our cricketing system. Nothing is in order at all.

Wrong selection policy.Experimenting with young kids years after years.Lack of good wickets and fields. Wrong mindset of the players. Too much patient fans (Just opposite to players). Non-sense captains over the years (Bashar was one who was too much defensive; current one is funny enough who declares the hope to win a game by taking 7 wickets in 27 runs and a preplanned hat trick). Bangladeshi definition of talent player means a batsman who can play big shots and must have to be non-sense enough to throw the wickets away. I am fed up. Really fed up.

Bangladeshi definition of all rounder means some one who can ball a bit and bat a bit. But doesn't take anything seriously. The best example of this is our vice captain, a player lacking motivation from top to bottom right now. Still he thinks that it's important for himself to play and putting extra pressure on the team.

Superstition is a big part in the team. They fight hard only when they gets indication for the win by some divine dreams ( Mash er shopno). And in the rest of the matches they simply don't even try hard.

Our captain can think that he is the best player in the world who can play big shots on every ball. When he gets out this way he thinks that "i was right, this is just an unlucky day". Yet this unlucky day continues for years after years.

The wicket keeper batsman acts to be gold but fails to glitter even as a imitation.

A lot more things to be written. But i m loosing the interest right now. Likhe ki lav? Keu to shonar nei.

Sorry if i hurt someone. And sorry again for repeating the old phrases once again.

Last edited by WarWolf; March 2, 2008 at 12:58 PM..

Old March 2, 2008, 12:50 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: 6+4=10 Dulkar

Everything old is new again..........
Old March 2, 2008, 01:00 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Niccolo Machiavelli

Brother , this is Bangladesh. You can express your frustration about countless other things and it is just cricket. Frustration is part of the life in Bangladesh where every hopes end in premature deaths.
Old March 2, 2008, 02:45 PM
Cricket Guru

Though frustrated i hope they will learn, learn soon.
Old March 2, 2008, 03:23 PM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Wasim & Waqar

your cricket may be a bit average right now, but you have the only working cricket forum that i have managed to find! The South African and English forums are so bad you cannot even log on! Perhaps get the admin from banglacricket.com to run your admin?
Old March 2, 2008, 03:29 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonBain
your cricket may be a bit average right now, but you have the only working cricket forum that i have managed to find! The South African and English forums are so bad you cannot even log on! Perhaps get the admin from banglacricket.com to run your admin?
Thanks Jon. I am taking your comment as a compliment. This is the best online forum i ever been. And you are always welcome here.

BTW, we have a good international cricket section as well. Perhaps that too can attract your attention.
Old March 2, 2008, 05:27 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonBain
The credit goes to the highly disciplined, focused and educated forum members/admin staffs. This BC forum is not only a quality web forum in sprots/cricket but also it represents a trend setting good taste amoung any kind of web forum out the net.