facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 4, 2008, 10:41 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sakib,Mash and Tamim
Default We are a laughing stock atm

JS has been an average manager so far, doing what he needs to do, slightly improving the teams batting but even so the collapse today was nothing less than extraordinary. So after 10 years or so since gaining international status what is it that makes us the same team roughly as before, well actually maybe even worse because in 1999 we actually beat Pakistan and now with the talent we have we failed to play at eats 25% competitively because not once did we challenge them in the game. It frustrates me so much to see the batting collapse and the bowlers not back the batters up. BCB and its selectors have to take blame for it as do the players and even JS. First things first Mahmudullah is no way near international level yet. He may get the odd wickets at a series but that is alL so he needs more games for Bangladesh A as does Nazimuddin who either gets out in the first 10 overs or plays a good inning . That would leave places for Sakib Al Hasan who has been immensely missed and an opener which in my opinion should be Shahriar Nafees who is more experienced player whereas Jsiddique isn't even firing against Irelands second team. I also think Reza needs to improve on his bowling and definitely batting so in his place is Aftab Ahmed. Syed Rasel needs more practice in order to come in.

BCB I'm begging you please get a bowling and fielding coach immediately and befor Aussie series would be ideal and why not since we have already got a strength and conditioning coach. That is the first action we need to take. Our bowlers are struggling against the top 8's reserve batsmen never mind the first choice.
In terms of batting more emphasis needs to be made to make a fast bowling track or to play more practice matches against teams with fast bowling tracks because today they struggled too much on this type of surface.