facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old September 29, 2008, 10:28 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbsash
Thats my sad love story.She's my first and last so far.

Are you twelve?

Old September 29, 2008, 10:28 PM
Cricket Legend

Has anyone here experienced a story like mine.
Old September 29, 2008, 10:29 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by samircreep
Are you twelve?
yes.I'm almost 12.
Old September 29, 2008, 11:01 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mash,Shakib,Tamim

Fazal Mamu:

Eid Mubarak. Apni je upodesh dilen, same upodesh jibone onek shunsi."gache bel pakle kaker ki, kak to ar bel khete parbe na, tai khamakha chinta kore kono fayda nai, ulta aro kosto". Parental advice+fear of transgressing religious boundary + ......ei sokol karone eto din to khali ghar nichu koira lekhapora korsi, ghar ghuraiya onno dike takai nai. Ekhono tai kortesi ar ki. Ekhon Allah'r rohmote positive feedback hoise. Mane eibhabe obbhash hoye gese. All I can think about now is BD Cricket+Islam+ EE studies. Pashapashi sobai bahoba o dei, Copy book good boy .Mathar chul obosso emnitey jaitese. Eibar eid e ekta Texas hat kinlam. Matha dhaka thakbe
Old September 29, 2008, 11:08 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

---bhai how do you delete a duplicate post? i used to able to but now the feature's gone!...ki holo?

Last edited by bujhee kom; September 29, 2008 at 11:17 PM.. Reason: duplicate
Old September 29, 2008, 11:11 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Has anyone here experienced a story like mine.
now i am beyond speechless!
easy there little romeo!
baezeed, my young brother, it's a beautiful thing what you experienced! many of us live an eventful life but not fortunate enough to experience a real "chekha" - which means a broken heart my friend! anyway, you have many more to go through until you get burnt with so many '"chekhas" that eventually you turn into gold! then you find your long lost love back again! until then keep that rose in the vest pocket my frirnd and keep reciting poetry, that's a good one, helps! very best of luck to you my young sbash!

by the way bro, your story trumped all my stories! you are my guru from now on!

Last edited by bujhee kom; September 30, 2008 at 12:10 AM..
Old September 29, 2008, 11:57 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BD-Shardul
....Below is a pic of me sitting in the public circulation desk of our library. Standing beside me is Ms. Dana. Other two are library associates...
shardul bhai, apnake besh nervous ebong eki shathe anek uttejito ebong poolokito poolokito mone hocche photo-te!
ms. dana-ke besh bhalo lage mone hoi, ha? baki shob mohila gula hashtese moochki moochki, ghotonata ki?

Quote:
....Parental advice+fear of transgressing religious boundary + ......ei sokol karone eto din to khali ghar nichu koira lekhapora korsi, ghar ghuraiya onno dike takai nai. Ekhono tai kortesi ar ki. Ekhon Allah'r rohmote positive feedback hoise. Mane eibhabe obbhash hoye gese. All I can think about now is BD Cricket+Islam+ EE studies. Pashapashi sobai bahoba o dei, Copy book good boy .Mathar chul obosso emnitey jaitese. Eibar eid e ekta Texas hat kinlam. Matha dhaka thakbe
mia, apne sbash-er kach theika tips nen!
Old September 30, 2008, 12:07 AM
BC Editorial Team

Truth be told I suspect many of us have a "white-washed" sense of beauty ...
Old September 30, 2008, 11:56 AM
Cricket Sage

may be that expalins why we like to get white-washed by our opponents so often, specially when we play the game called called cricket.

I think we need to change our mind set... let start dating african americans specially our cricketer ... and see if can get different results.
Old October 1, 2008, 05:42 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Wow,interested in girls already at first grade? O_o
Is it me or the kids these days just grow up too quickly?
Old October 1, 2008, 06:17 PM
BC Editorial Team

it's not just you tonoy. I wonder what day my 4 year old will come over to ask the question: "how do I impress so and so girl?" Right now he wants to grow up and marry so he can become a আব্বু - but it's all theoretical so far
Old October 1, 2008, 06:57 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushfiqur Rahim

Quote:
Bhaiya you're lucky.Here's my story.
When I was in Bangladesh and I was in I think class 1,we were doing a concert like sing,dance and act.My parents put me up for dancing,but the school didn't let us pick the girl that we wanted to dance with.I knew the girl that they assigned me with and but I never talked to her before and then while we were practicing,she started to joke with me and suddenly we became friends.The concert went well for me and after the concert I felt like she was the girl for me.I never even thought of telling her that I liked her.Then the year ended.

Class 2,in the begginig I didn't think about telling her.But in the middle,I felt like I had to tell her,I couldn't hold it any longer.Later my dad got DV to come to USA and we came to USA but I never got a chance to tell her that I liked her.Today I still dream of her,wondering how she is and where and if we ever meet again and the moment we are alone I will tell her how I love her.Today I still feel like I made a mistake not telling her.
Don't worry bro, you'll find her again. This is also a good lesson. Whenever there is someone you like, don't be afraid to tell them.
Old October 1, 2008, 07:55 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazabQ
it's not just you tonoy. I wonder what day my 4 year old will come over to ask the question: "how do I impress so and so girl?" Right now he wants to grow up and marry so he can become a আব্বু - but it's all theoretical so far
I had my first girl friend when I was four. You should be proud of your son. Isn't it nice to have another man around the house?
Old October 1, 2008, 08:17 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
I had my first girl friend when I was four. You should be proud of your son. Isn't it nice to have another man around the house?
im 25, never kissed a girl....go figure,

watch out steve carell

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old October 1, 2008, 08:50 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee & Shakib

Quote:
MohamedC bhai, getting another job will not help. Girls are everywhere.

Below is a pic of me sitting in the public circulation desk of our library. Standing beside me is Ms. Dana. Other two are library associates.

This was just a pose for a photo shot though. Not usual work environment

Shardul bhai... the girl sitting across you, really likes you
Old October 1, 2008, 09:48 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_pagol
Shardul bhai... the girl sitting across you, really likes you
cricket_pagol bhai i totally agree with you, i thought the same thing!
but i have a feeling it's ms. dana who makes shardul bhai boro poolokito! note that he mentioned only her name, not the other two ladies! and look at our ms. dana, what is she doing in there? she is just hanging out in there hovering over the ever innocent bd_shardul bhai, torturing him!
in another thought, i think shardul bhai a real ladies man! a genuine playa!
Old October 1, 2008, 10:06 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazabQ
I first liked a girl when I was 7 years old. I even wrote her a little note saying "I love you", but was too shy to give it to her. One of my other female friends then who had a bit of crush on me snatched the note from me and threw it away. The teacher seeing the commotion made both us stand up for the rest of the class.

Re your 4 year old, seems like he idolizes his dad which is why he wants to be an abbu soon . He sounds very cute. May Allah bless little Razab Q.
Old October 1, 2008, 10:10 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopal Bhar

watch out steve carell
Gopal bhar bhai, hit the gym. As soon as that bhuri goes away you will enjoy your first kiss. Steve carrell wont have to move then Look at it this way, you havent sinned yet. So more power to you.
Old October 2, 2008, 05:40 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mash,Shakib,Tamim

bujhee kom and Cricket Pagol bhai: niche sobar porichoy dilam eibar-

Ms. Dana is the administrative assistant in our library and she is the supervisor of all the student workers. She is married and she has two kids.

The white girl sitting in front of me is Ms. Angela Green. To be honest, she is the most beautiful white girl I have seen so far. She is two years older than me (Class of 2008, and I am class of 2010), and she graduated this year from Texas A&M at College Station, TX. She is a history and Anthropology major. She got married this summer with her boyfriend.

The African American lady is Ms. Jennifer Myrie. She is from Canada and is from Toronto. Once I asked her if she knows anything about cricket. Despite being a Torontonian fro most of her lives, she does know nothing about cricket. She even doen't know that Canada has a national cricket team that already played world cups.

Normally I do not like to be photographed but that day I had no other option. Suddenly Ms. Carole, the director of our library, came to the closet where I was working and asked me, "Mahmud, do you want to be famous?". I understood what she meant, so I replied negative. She told that I would have to be because there were no other student worker that time working in the library. And the sitting positions were directed by the photographer who came from Public affairs, liking-disliking-bla bla ...has nothing to do with it
Old October 2, 2008, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Quote:
Suddenly Ms. Carole, the director of our library, came to the closet where I was working and asked me, "Mahmud, do you want to be famous?".
And that's when Mahmud decided to come out of the closet.
Old October 2, 2008, 10:23 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: James Bond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopal Bhar

watch out steve carell
I'd say 99% of unmarried 25-year old Bangladeshi males are in the same boat?
Old October 2, 2008, 10:59 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee & Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
And that's when Mahmud decided to come out of the closet.
Shardul bhai, you need to stop working in the closet!!! So come out of the closet and enjoy yourself.

BTW, thanks for your sharing the story behind the picture.
Old October 2, 2008, 11:15 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by goru
I'd say 99% of unmarried 25-year old Bangladeshi males are in the same boat?
not anymore bhai....eibar bangladeshey giya jaa deklaam aar shunlaam.... chokh chanabora....mukh....roshogolla.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old October 2, 2008, 05:07 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
The white girl sitting in front of me is Ms. Angela Green. To be honest, she is the most beautiful white girl I have seen so far. She is two years older than me (Class of 2008, and I am class of 2010), and she graduated this year from Texas A&M at College Station, TX. She is a history and Anthropology major. She got married this summer with her boyfriend. ...........................
Shardul Bh you were a bit pulokito about Angela... & Now your admission

We all have kitchens at home, yet get tempted to go to restaurant, for some reasons....

Though they are married, but your temptations are vissible in your admissions.... You have have given the first step in the devils footstep (Kutwatus Shaitan) !!! So watch out ...
Old October 2, 2008, 10:28 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

i love this thread, this thread is awesome...perchance some of you might feel "jealous" if i upload pics... kidding!

very sad but true RazzabQ is spot on about "white-washed" thing.but i feel it is something that is quite difficult to be "undone" however, doesn't really mean others are neglegible

EID MUBARAK from UCONN