facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Closed Thread

Old August 31, 2004, 05:43 PM
Test Cricketer

Default Sorry to make this new thread

Hello Moderators,

I posted the nishi thread to ask her/him if it is her/his picture or not. Didn't expect so many replies. Anyway, what I want to say is that this is a cricket forum. Cricket is a sport of gentlemen. This is not a model/actress forum. Many times I was distract by this picture and we don't want any indian actress picture here. This picture is pretty much distracting. This picture should be removed. We have another female here FWullah. I will be happy if other female posters post clean posts like fwullah. Considering us the boys here, I will be happy if our fellow female members post anything after considering us seriously. And I am sorry again to make this thread.

Old August 31, 2004, 05:51 PM
Test Cricketer

O by the way, I don't feel secure here anymore.
Old August 31, 2004, 06:03 PM
Retired BC Admin

Dear TigerFan

Please don't feel sorry to express your views about the the way you want to see us run the board. It was not clear in the other thread but here you made your point.

We will allow pics or avatar for that matter, as long as it is decent and not causing much distraction. Just because it is a picture of a female actress does not automatically justify it to be a distraction.

Truely speaking, some of the said person's posts caused more distractions than the avatar itself. The member was duly informed about it and we'll continue to monitor the member's post.

We do not consider the avatar to be indecent either. We are proud to have many female members among us, not just one or two. And we firmely believe, they are as proud as the boys are to be a member of banglacricket.

Your voice was heard. We do not find compelling reason to change anything. Thank you very much.
Old August 31, 2004, 07:45 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by TigerFan
Anyway, what I want to say is that this is a cricket forum. Cricket is a sport of gentlemen. This is not a model/actress forum. Many times I was distract by this picture and we don't want any indian actress picture here. This picture is pretty much distracting. This picture should be removed.

Considering us the boys here, I will be happy if our fellow female members post anything after considering us seriously. And I am sorry again to make this thread.
:duh: OMG. I can't believe people like you still exist in the 21st century..

Get a life.
Old September 1, 2004, 12:11 PM
First Class Cricketer

hey tigerFan its not my picture but if you want you can contact me on msn

Btw i am not posting on cricket forum, i am posting on forget about cricket. take that in to your mind Tigerfan

Edited on, September 1, 2004, 5:13 PM GMT, by nishy.
Old September 1, 2004, 01:30 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by fab
:duh: OMG. I can't believe people like you still exist in the 21st century..

Get a life.
Interesting to see how high people think about themselves.. the history of civilization seems to me a smooth one-directional process of confoundment to its children
Old September 1, 2004, 08:58 PM
Cricket Legend

[

Edited on, September 2, 2004, 1:58 AM GMT, by rassel.
Old September 1, 2004, 09:48 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
OMG. I can't believe people like you still exist in the 21st century..

Get a life.
I am happy that I was able to inform you that poeple like me still exist.

And to nishi, why the hell you will use other's pictures. It just shows how shallow you are. I am not saying I am vert deep but I think I am deeper than you are.

Edited on, September 2, 2004, 2:50 AM GMT, by TigerFan.
Old September 1, 2004, 10:00 PM
Cricket Legend

I know why tiger fan he is simply eating way too much hot……..

Old September 2, 2004, 04:58 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Michael Slater

You mustn't get out much if you get distracted by that thing
Old September 2, 2004, 06:35 AM
First Class Cricketer

ok people have fun.... this is my last post! because of you people i am not comming to banglaCricket again......................

it was nice and fun talking to you all...bye forever

Bye
Old September 2, 2004, 06:48 AM
Administrator
Operations & Administrations

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

I am very confused here. I dont see what's TigerFan is really trying to acheive other than offending many members. Also, why is he insecured is very much unknown.

Even my avatar has a man's pic who is not me. It does not make sence that it offends someone. My suggestion to you, leave others alone, you come here for BD cricket, stick with that subject only. Dont get youself in trouble like you did. The consiquences may not suit you.
Old September 2, 2004, 10:03 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by nishy
ok people have fun.... this is my last post! because of you people i am not comming to banglaCricket again......................

it was nice and fun talking to you all...bye forever

Bye

Great news, no more doggy joke
Old September 2, 2004, 10:12 AM
Club Cricketer

Do not rejoice as yet. In the past also,he had bid us goodbye for ever on 25-7-2004 only to come back again two days later on 27-7-2004 with his jokes. I will not be surprised if he comes back within a week with the same ID or some other ID.
Old September 2, 2004, 05:43 PM
ODI Cricketer

Tigerfan, do you dwell in a cave or something? What you voiced were just shallow minded thoughts and Fab is right - we live in the 21st century, mingling amongst the genders is common; schools, colleges, universities etc.

It must be you that gets distracted easily by females... Honestly, it must be your eyes (or perhaps the brain) thats doing the distraction and not Nishy's avatar.

Were do you live buddy?
Old September 2, 2004, 07:44 PM
Test Cricketer

Hmm....., or itz me who shouldn't be here, I guess. But one thing, if you didn't like my comments itz ok but don't miss judge me, ok. Good bye!
Old September 2, 2004, 07:57 PM
Test Cricketer

O yes, I don't feel secure here because after reading the nishy thread, which I created, I felt how many people are here like nishy with whom I am sharing this banglacricket.com. Who knows what crack is here because I hear lot of people getting into trouble because of this internet communication, lot of people know more than me here. I really enjoyed here, I guess I'm not gonna be here any longer. I will still come here just to check only this thread. Ok guys, thanks for the good time. Bye!
Old September 2, 2004, 08:49 PM
Cricket Legend

I gat a small advice for everybody just don’t pick on nishy anymore; otherwise, you will get in trouble. As we all know there is no way to get rid of him. He is like a telapoka, you know you burn it, cut it or even poison it still somehow it lives. So best thing to do with fishy is to leave him alone and disregard his stupidity.
Closed Thread