facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Closed Thread

Old November 18, 2006, 01:24 AM
First Class Cricketer

I having problem with downloading the video. It says " the site not found". Can Mr CEO help?

Old November 18, 2006, 01:33 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faceoff
Are you claiming your website is the highest ranked (traffic) bangladeshi site ?
no no it is the highest ranked (traffic) bangladeshi AUTOMOBILE site
Old November 18, 2006, 02:10 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangla_amar
I having problem with downloading the video. It says " the site not found". Can Mr CEO help?
Never mind. Did not bother to read the whole thread!

Don't you want more people visiting your site? What is rationale behind removing the popular items unless you have some serious crisis with bandwidth?
Old November 18, 2006, 05:28 AM
Banned

Well yes i personally want more people to visit my site instead using the the Video link. And please read carefully before making any wise comments about "crisis with the bandwidth" we are not in crisis with the bandwith except the the two video links were used instead of visiting the site. And as far i know we have the highest bandwidth for a Bangladeshi Automotive site out there in whole world.

Now Please Lets get back to the Topic of the Pure Auto Genious Leepu in Bangladesh.

Last edited by automekanik; November 18, 2006 at 05:34 AM..
Old November 18, 2006, 11:28 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by auto_freak
Very well then. Wishing you guyz all the best and keep up the no. 1 ranking !!
Old November 18, 2006, 12:04 PM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faceoff
Very well then. Wishing you guyz all the best and keep up the no. 1 ranking !!
Thank You. Appreciate Your Support.
Old November 18, 2006, 02:14 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

koydin por por ei forume ekekta cheese kottheke ashe?
Old November 19, 2006, 12:06 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC Design Team

Favorite Player: Shahriar Biddyut

CEO shaheb ektu tei regey jaN keno eto... aar kothay kothay "please read carefully" boleN keno barbar, god knows...
Old November 19, 2006, 02:09 AM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBlaster
CEO shaheb ektu tei regey jaN keno eto... aar kothay kothay "please read carefully" boleN keno barbar, god knows...
Eta amar kache ektu chilo na tai rege giyechilam. And now its all good since we all worked it out so there is no need to revive the past. About why i say "please read carefully", its because the concerned people in this thread did not get what I meant in my post so before jumping into any conclusions, I request you all to read carefully and then post. In life, everything must be taken care of very carefully so I believe you got my point. It does not take god to know the reason behind my sayings. Normal human beings can and so can you. Read and listen carefully and nothing will ever harm your path in life.

Anyways enough of chit-chat, lets enjoy the video and people comment on these wonderful episodes.
Old November 19, 2006, 02:15 AM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangla_amar
I have edited the links so that only automekanik members get to download the video and not share without our permission at any means.

Episode 1's Link

Episode 2's Link

Please note that you need to register 1st to get the direct download links. Hope you get to download it now.

Any further inquries/problems, just reply in this topic or contact our executives at our site.
Old November 19, 2006, 03:02 AM
Banned

Looks like the freaks learned a thing or two here:

1. Professionalism
2. Mannerism
3. Courtesy
4. How to protect copyright material on thier own site, while not barking at unsuspecting browsing audience.

What a freakshow !

Meer Sahib's caviats are pretty trickey:
"Bangladeshi"
"Automotive"

With the above, a total of 37.5 hits would put him over the top, considering there can't be no more than 11.349 bd sites on the narrow definition. Add a couple more conditions:

"Created by supernatural beings with names such as Meer"
"Managed exclusively by freaks"
"Visited exclusively by certified grease monkeys"

He will be at the "top" for ever.

I'm kinda inhibited even to visit their jungle. Anyways, I'll go check it out right now. Here's another tip for the curious. Do you know how to eat up bandwidth to bring someone's site to a crawl ?

Naaah...don't wanna discuss counterproductive hooliganism here...just u2u me

By the way, Sauron, he missed your main question. After such a huge proclaimation, I'm kinda curious too about that site. Wanna ask him again?

Anyone speaks "freak" here?

Anyone?
Old November 19, 2006, 04:32 PM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by billah
Looks like the freaks learned a thing or two here:

1. Professionalism
2. Mannerism
3. Courtesy
4. How to protect copyright material on thier own site, while not barking at unsuspecting browsing audience.

What a freakshow !

Meer Sahib's caviats are pretty trickey:
"Bangladeshi"
"Automotive"

With the above, a total of 37.5 hits would put him over the top, considering there can't be no more than 11.349 bd sites on the narrow definition. Add a couple more conditions:

"Created by supernatural beings with names such as Meer"
"Managed exclusively by freaks"
"Visited exclusively by certified grease monkeys"

He will be at the "top" for ever.

I'm kinda inhibited even to visit their jungle. Anyways, I'll go check it out right now. Here's another tip for the curious. Do you know how to eat up bandwidth to bring someone's site to a crawl ?

Naaah...don't wanna discuss counterproductive hooliganism here...just u2u me

By the way, Sauron, he missed your main question. After such a huge proclaimation, I'm kinda curious too about that site. Wanna ask him again?

Anyone speaks "freak" here?

Anyone?
Meaningless Post. No Comments Needed for people with your personality. Dont have time for your sarcastic replies. And if you can please do let me know what was sauron's question. I did not get what he said.
Old November 20, 2006, 02:57 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC Design Team

Favorite Player: Shahriar Biddyut

Quote:
[...] please do let me know what was sauron's question. I did not get what he said.
Oh so much for "read carefully before posting"! It Should not take God to realise what Sauron asked. Normal human beings can atleast...
Old November 21, 2006, 02:54 AM
Test Cricketer

It's easy to open a website these days......just download some "free forum" , some basic knowledge of html and there you go, you have got yourself a website!!......There are very few bangladeshi sites which is maintained well and runs by custom-writen scripts. But anyway, i can't deny that these guys are doing awesome job..giving us free natok and many more.
Old November 21, 2006, 03:43 AM
Banned

[quote=auto_freak;347905]Meaningless Post.
[/qoute]

Oops ! That one flew clear over your shiny head, I suppose. Sorry.

Quote:
No Comments Needed for people with your personality. Dont have time for your sarcastic replies.
জনাবে আলা মীর তউহীদ হুসেন বাবাজী, If I had thought even for a moment that you were someone worthy of my response, I would have "Replied" to "You". I was kinda talkin to my compadres here.

And, since you are not gettin it: at this point, we are just "messin wit-chyia". If you don't get the hint, soon, some of us will leave you more clueless by calling you "MBA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by auto_freak:347905
And if you can please do let me know what was sauron's question. I did not get what he said.
Really ? And you had such a distinct tone of an omniscient being in your proclaimations ! Why not ask one of your lesser beings to translate Sauron's post to your, Meer Sahab?
Old November 25, 2006, 01:24 AM
Street Cricketer

[quote=billah;348209]
Quote:
Meaningless Post.
[/qoute]

Oops ! That one flew clear over your shiny head, I suppose. Sorry.

জনাবে আলা মীর তউহীদ হুসেন বাবাজী, If I had thought even for a moment that you were someone worthy of my response, I would have "Replied" to "You". I was kinda talkin to my compadres here.

And, since you are not gettin it: at this point, we are just "messin wit-chyia". If you don't get the hint, soon, some of us will leave you more clueless by calling you "MBA"

Really ? And you had such a distinct tone of an omniscient being in your proclaimations ! Why not ask one of your lesser beings to translate Sauron's post to your, Meer Sahab?
You are probably a wanna be poet. Please use your poem skills elsewhere. Aint got time for your **** or your illiterate posts.
Old November 25, 2006, 01:27 AM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny747
It's easy to open a website these days......just download some "free forum" , some basic knowledge of html and there you go, you have got yourself a website!!......There are very few bangladeshi sites which is maintained well and runs by custom-writen scripts. But anyway, i can't deny that these guys are doing awesome job..giving us free natok and many more.
You must be more thankful to us because we gave you such great downloads. And if you think its easy to make websites these days, then you must be dreaming. We use IPB forum which is worth more than this whole website or other sites. We have high advanced php skills implemented on our sites. not html, we dont live in the ancient age like you. We are completely customized with few original scripts. Please be more thankful next time you reply.
Old November 25, 2006, 02:02 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Auto Freak,
Could not resist myself from writing some words here. It's time you hold back your enthusiasm about promoting your site in this thread. I understand that you are highly emotionally attached to your site, which is justifiable. But once you float a work of your own into the public... from that very moment, you must be matured enough to accept both appreciation as well as criticisms from the other side of the line. If you have the mindset of taking it personally.. then perhaps it is better that you hide your works from public eye.

However... you should also keep in mind that direct promotional posts about ANYTHING is highly discouraged in this forum. Drop this topic for now and get back to the original discussion. Your posts have already caused distractions from the original topic of the thread. Please visit the Board Rules for clarifications

Old November 25, 2006, 02:30 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
We use IPB forum which is worth more than this whole website or other sites. We have high advanced php skills implemented on our sites. not html, we dont live in the ancient age like you. We are completely customized with few original scripts. Please be more thankful next time you reply.
My response was triggered due the text in bold. If you are telling us that your IPB is worth more than whole BanglaCricket.com, then it must be a joke; is it?

IPB perpetual license cost is mere $185. Now thats some cheap shot cost! Shared hostings are dirt cheap these days ($5-$6/month). Thats why anyone can put up a website overnight.

When you get a dedicated server like BC and you spend about that much (your total IPB cost) every month for hosting fee, then you can come here and add server cost to that list. Your IPB won't seem too much then

Does vB ring a bell? kringgg.... kringgg... "No. 1 forum software"

Anyway, it is good to be proud of one's abilities. But when self promotion reaches utter stupidity level, then what can we say; please carry on.
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.

Last edited by Nasif; November 25, 2006 at 02:38 AM..
Old November 25, 2006, 03:21 AM
Banned

[quote=auto_freak;348789]
Quote:
Originally Posted by billah

You are probably a wanna be poet. Please use your poem skills elsewhere. Aint got time for your **** or your illiterate posts.
মীর বাবাজিঃ আমার মনে হয় আপনি বুঝতে ভুল করছেন। I fully intend to use my "poem skills" on you exclusively. You see, you are kinda becoming a source of amusement here. Its gonna be fun havin you around, man. Unless ofcourse, you start acting sensibly and learn to act sensibly.

আপনার অবস্থাটা, বুঝলেন, হয়েছে কতকটা ওই কুয়োর ব্যাঙের মতো, এই সাগরে পড়ে রীতিমতো খাবি খাচ্ছেন। কোথাকার কোন রদ্দি মার্কা IPB আমাদের সামনে ঝুলিয়ে হম্বি তম্বি করলেই ভাবছেন আমরা সব ভড়কে যাবো।

এই ফোরাম এর নিয়ম কানুন সব ভেঙে এখনও যে এখানে এসে এই ফালতূ কচকচি চালাতে পারছেন, তা শুধু আমাদের শিষ্টতা বোধ এর কারনে। বাঙালকে হাইকোর্ট দেখাবার আপনার এই হাস্যকর প্রচেষ্টা আপনার জ্ঞান গম্মির দীনতাকে সবার সামনে বেশী করে ফুটিয়ে তুলছে। আমার মনে হয় আপনি একটু রয়ে সয়ে, হিসেব করে ছাড়ুন। গোমর সব ফাঁক হয়ে যাচ্ছে যে
Old November 25, 2006, 03:48 AM
Banned

[..Post Deleted..]

Last edited by Ahmed_B; November 25, 2006 at 05:09 AM.. Reason: mod.warning
Old November 25, 2006, 04:59 AM
Street Cricketer

LOL Nasif, you are hillarious, please dont mind but its true considering the quality of your posts. I will no longer post/keep viewing this topic. Ahmed_b, I Believe you have said the right thing and I agree but please check all my posts did ask everyone to co-operate and carry on with the subject of the topic instead of criticizing/boasting about our site. We did not ask you guys to do such a things, your members started it.

We came here to notify you guys about our downloading terms but clearly your members dont get it no offence but check all their posts then you will see what I meant. Nasif, I have nothing more to tell you coz I bet everyone who visits this topic has just seen which one of us stands where.

Regards.
Old November 25, 2006, 05:40 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

তৌহিদ বাবাজী, অনেক হয়েছে এবার থামুন। ।আর আমি দেখতে পাচ্ছি আপনি দাড়িয়ে আছেন। চুপচাপ দাড়িয়ে থকুন, কথা বলতে গেলেই যে থলের বেড়াল বেড়িয়ে যাচ্ছে
Old November 25, 2006, 07:02 AM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

lol auto_freak, sorry to break this to you, but your site sucks. I have used readily available forum software like these. All you need is basic knowledge to configure some php files and the installation is pretty much automatic, the setup is all done within the software interface.. As for the design, anyone can download skins and php-nuke portals for forums like these, automotive is popular category for ready-made themes. Though I can tell which part you have created yourself, i.e the tacky looking car icons/images, and the rest you probably copied off from somewhere and not even edited properly to go with the background.
Old November 25, 2006, 09:21 AM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed
lol auto_freak, sorry to break this to you, but your site sucks. I have used readily available forum software like these. All you need is basic knowledge to configure some php files and the installation is pretty much automatic, the setup is all done within the software interface.. As for the design, anyone can download skins and php-nuke portals for forums like these, automotive is popular category for ready-made themes. Though I can tell which part you have created yourself, i.e the tacky looking car icons/images, and the rest you probably copied off from somewhere and not even edited properly to go with the background.
php nuke portals lolz. buddy, we use mkportal, phpnuke is meant for phpBB only, so please 1st investigate about what you want to say and then speak because your post simply shows that you simply have lack of any ideas regarding web development.
Closed Thread