facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Old March 3, 2008, 07:26 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Dubya
Default Tyson-Holyfield III ?

People from the Tyson camp asked Holyfield if he'd be willing to do a third fight, Holyfield who must have taken to many punches to the head said if the price is right he'd do it, but It's up to Tyson to get in shape and commit to a third fight. No questions asked this fight would sell. If Mayweather could run around the ring like a little girl and all those PPV buys you know a Tyson-Holyfield III would break records.

I could care less if it's a freak Show. Both would get 30 Million to do the fight and that would get Tyson outta debt and end Holyfields Career in one night and possibly make another comeback his own career.

Lots of Boxing personalities against it but hey I wanna see it and Money Talks. It'll make twice or even 3 times as much money as Mayweather vs De La hoya

Lewis against Holyfield-Tyson III
Tyson v Holyfield III

Old March 9, 2008, 09:21 AM
Cricket Legend

Even if they do agree to fight...I wouldnt give a crap, this is clearly to make money for two bankrupt, out-of-date, out-of-form fighters. I'm waiting for Mayweather Jr's next fight