facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old January 12, 2008, 04:10 PM
ODI Cricketer

Default Last words before a Muslim Brother Died. Warning!! Viewers' Discretion Adviced.

Some of you may find this quite disturbing.

I found this video while surfing for some good nasheeds and since most of us here are muslims thought I'd share this with you guys.

Description of the video posted by the uploader:

Quote:
a brother is saying his last words before he die. his last words were quran, duaa and supplication to ask forgiveness. subhan Allah will our words be the same when we Die?

Asalaamualaykum Aaisha07, we asked Imam Ahmad Shehab, he replied with the following: Jazakum Allah Keayer for this wonderful and unique video, its indeed a spacial blessing that Allah swt. gives a person this type of death, I pray that Allah swt. unite us with this beautiful brother in Paradise, I hope he didnt know that he is being recorded so no raya ( show off ) could enter his heart, aside from that the footage is great and heart touching,kindly, Ahmad Shehab

I am not sure whether this kind of things are allowed in Islam but I watched it anyway. I couldn't stop crying the whole time. Right at the end he prayed to Allah for those who made dua for him in good, to grant them highest paradise. I bursted into tears even more. I never cried so much in my life. I hope on my death bed my imaan is as strong as this brother. May Allah grant him the highest paradise!

This video should remind you of two things: You ARE gonna face your lord and you WILL be held accountable for your actions.

Last edited by damalChele; January 12, 2008 at 04:19 PM..

Old January 14, 2008, 07:21 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan

I don't get why they are videoing a dying person.