facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old December 31, 2007, 12:10 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ash,Tamim, Rahim,Sakib

I feel that Nafees, Bashar and Rajin should be picked for the first Test match. BD has nothing to lose at the moment,they are not going to win, but at least I feel that these bastsmen can put up a fight. If I had a choice between Junaid and Tamim to open, I wil choose Tamim, though in my opinion, he is still not ready for Test cricket,at least for another year.
I hope the selectors and coach think this through very carefully, and pick the right people at least in the batting department.
Bowling is anothet big problem for this team and there is no quick remedy. I feel the team's preparaton camp for this tour was way too short as miracles cannot happen overnight. I hope they can get a bowling coach when the team returns to BD.

Old December 31, 2007, 12:23 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdchamp20
I never said our selectors are rickshawallas, I can tell that u hav some problem with me. And like always I'm going to defend myself. Tushar Imran scores lots of runs in domestic cricket fair enough..He gets selected for a tour he puts up some awful performances and is dropped for the next tour, then he scores some more runs in domestic matches and gets picked again but cant do anything and is dropped, its like a circle with Tushar Imran, I mean whats the point? Let him play domestic cricket for two years straight and then put him in the A side and then if he performs pick him and keep him in the squad for 3-4 tours. And I still believe Kapali would be a better pick for both ODIs and Tests. And I never called anyone dumb as hell, if the selectors make mistakes in my point of view I'm going to point it out and why are u acting like our government. You want everyone to think the way you do and exterminate other people's point of view just like u did in the Tamim thread u started an argument by questioning my knowledge of cricket and now you dont like what I have to say about the selectors.
if you check the date and time u will see i made this post before the tamim thread. I don't have any agenda against you. and i didn't realize until now this post was made against the same person. Like is said you posted some thing blasted the selectors where as there was simple logic behind picking him. Now who is trying to put their thoughts as final just like the other thread... cheer up again the whole world is not after you as you may think. people have their life, i strongly suggest you to get one too.
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled