facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old September 12, 2008, 07:23 PM
Test Cricketer

Default India vs Australia

Who do you think is going to win? Australia start as favorites no doubt. But both teams look short of their best. Australia does not have a very good bowling lineup. Lee and Clarke look like the only two threats in that bowling line up, but you never know, even their bench can be better than other teams' front line. Symo's absence is a major blow for them.

India on the other hand have just finished a not very encouraging Lanka series. Two of our best batsmen Ganguly and Dravid are out of form. Laxman looked totally lost against Mendis and Tendulkar, though never looked troubled, didnt make a decent score either. However, I think Tendulkar is in good form and will fire against Australia like he did a few months ago. If Tendulkar and Sehwag get going, Australia might find it hard to win.

Old September 12, 2008, 09:05 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: BD Team Players

How come he's the only one to go fishing?
Old September 13, 2008, 04:21 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shahriyar Nafees

i think both India and Australia having equal quality of batting and bowling lineup. If India featuring with Sachin, so is Ponting for Australia...If Lee than Ishant and M Patel..If Sehwag than M Clarke If Zaheer than S Clarke...Hussy and Phil Jacque both are hardworking fellows.........Kumble is the main difference.

Despite, a non-encourging tour of Sri Lanka, all India needs is its own ground to bounce back, so forget about the poor form, Indian batsman are messing with.

Apparently, Laxman's recent spat with Afridi, i dont think laxman had digested yet...He will bounce back with his runs feast..Sachin who is somehow loosing his impact ... should have to score runs otherwise Ganguly and Dravid is one of the best example in front of us.
Old September 13, 2008, 04:56 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Brian Charles Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafis_BD

How come he's the only one to go fishing?
you can join him too

Old September 13, 2008, 05:30 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalson
i think both India and Australia having equal quality of batting and bowling lineup. If India featuring with Sachin, so is Ponting for Australia...If Lee than Ishant and M Patel..If Sehwag than M Clarke If Zaheer than S Clarke...Hussy and Phil Jacque both are hardworking fellows.........Kumble is the main difference.

Despite, a non-encourging tour of Sri Lanka, all India needs is its own ground to bounce back, so forget about the poor form, Indian batsman are messing with.

Apparently, Laxman's recent spat with Afridi, i dont think laxman had digested yet...He will bounce back with his runs feast..Sachin who is somehow loosing his impact ... should have to score runs otherwise Ganguly and Dravid is one of the best example in front of us.
Sachin hasnt lost his impact. He had this one bad series. Before that he was impeccable in Australia.

Ponting will have to overcome his problems with Bhajji. Bhajji will definitely make him uncomfortable. And if Bhajji continues to get his wicket, he has another disastrous series waiting for him.
Old September 13, 2008, 10:49 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shahriyar Nafees

Sachin, has played enough cricket.
before getting any serious injury he should conclude his career alteast from ODIs respectly...

Yeah!! Ponting should overcome his problem with Bhajji.. What i observed is, Ponting try to pick Bhajji quickly at his front foot, and Bhajji having a high arm action he has plenty of time to judge ponting's move which is always an attaching one.

ragarding pitches in India
I hope BCCI learnt its promise of making an improved and quality pitches aspecially in kanpur, since ICC had warned India for preparing a poor quality pitches.
Old September 14, 2008, 12:47 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Graeme Smith

I wonder what Australia will do after the recent bombings in India... I mean they didn't go to Pakistan because it wasn't safe. It should be interesting to see what they decide here.
Old September 14, 2008, 04:16 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akib
I wonder what Australia will do after the recent bombings in India... I mean they didn't go to Pakistan because it wasn't safe. It should be interesting to see what they decide here.
Good point, they must boycot india for the safety of their players.
Old September 14, 2008, 04:47 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

Australia wary after New Delhi terrorist attacks

Quote:
Cricket Australia will commission an urgent report from its long-term security adviser outlining the safety situation in India following a series of bomb blasts in New Delhi on Saturday that killed more than 20 people. The city is the venue for Australia's third Test, starting on October 29, and the terrorist attacks raise more safety issues after they decided not to tour Pakistan this month for the Champions Trophy, a stance which led to the postponement of the tournament.
http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/indva...ry/369699.html
Old September 14, 2008, 08:02 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mashrafe

I would be a very happy man if the India series is canceled...yea then australia will need to fill that void in schedule..and guess who they travel..."Welcome to Dhaka Aussies...3 way tourney with NZ,BAN, AUS."
Old September 14, 2008, 09:38 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: KP, Gibbs

Aussies will lose all matches, they got no Andrew Symonds + no good spinner and Brett Lee and Johnson suck... Sehwag and Gambhir will kick their asses really hard...
Old September 14, 2008, 10:55 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mash,Shakib,Tamim

Quoted your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalek
Aussies will lose all matches, they got no Andrew Symonds + no good spinner and Brett Lee and Johnson suck... Sehwag and Gambhir will kick their asses really hard...
Old September 14, 2008, 01:17 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Brian Charles Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedC
Australia wary after New Delhi terrorist attacks

http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/indva...ry/369699.html
doesn't really matter. they will visit India anyway. Bombs went off in London but Australia still visited England for ashes
Old September 15, 2008, 01:24 AM
Test Cricketer

CA has confirmed in an interview to Times Now that the tour would continue as they consider the security arrangements in India "far more reliable" than it was in Pakistan.
Old September 15, 2008, 01:50 AM
Cricket Legend
WC 2015 Fantasy Winner

These guys are funny....its all about money after all.