facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old January 27, 2010, 12:53 AM
Club Cricketer

Default Sakib What you thinking man??

Bd line up not set up properly neighter bd batsman set up correctly.... I was wonder what the hell Shakib doing also? what is he thinking?.... You are a cap man you have responsibility,,,you cant play cricket like 6th grade student.... Even shadat did better Job... He is not even a batter. And who Said we dont have option to deal with Ash.. aftab is there He can dam sure bat and ball better than Ashraful.... Raqibul is a waste for one day cricket. And Imrul, Junaide they are not ready... Nafees still can do better if he gotta chance again... 1 or 2 game you cant deceide.. as I mention in my story (bangladesh cricket posted here) BCB nasty politics. But still you cant balme them 100%... Players need to perfrom also... Soon I guess Lotus and sujon have to come and play cricket for BD...

Old January 27, 2010, 12:59 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: The big hearted ones

What is he going to say to Lotus K. now? He deserves to be grilled now.....

What bothered me the most is that Shikib didn't look disturbed after his horrible outs in either of the inning.....he had an arrogant streak about him.....as if he didn't care. Anything we don't know about?
Old January 27, 2010, 01:01 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

as i've been saying for the last few days, shakib should now be played as a bowling allrounder in tests until his batting picks up. riyad, mushy and naeem (if he gets to the team) should be batting ahead of him. as for aftab replacing ash, i'd be more inclined to take alok over aftab but neither are really consistent enough. raqibul's performance means he may very well be dropped and with him out of the team ash pretty much gets another life to stay in the team for a little while longer.
Old January 27, 2010, 01:13 AM
First BC Member

Favorite Player: A successful cricketer

Sakib's batting is not getting enough attention. Captaincy may be one reason for this. We'll just have to wait and see when Mashrafee is back.

After all, Sakib is a human being. Nobody can take as much pressure as he has been taking since beginning of the last year. Now last year - he had the option of enjoying himself with his batting as we were playing WI & ZIM. But with tougher teams coming into picture - its not the same anymore.
Old January 27, 2010, 01:30 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose

he thought he should break tamim record of fastest century and take BD to a lead of 500 by the end of today. mad mad mad. i say sorry to ashraful for all the critics of him playing two many shots. i think shakib has got out more times in percentage similar way. playing too much shots
Old January 27, 2010, 02:37 AM
ODI Cricketer

it was not sakib, it was the great Abul... Abul arrived and from no where all this happened