facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old June 30, 2010, 06:40 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Rafiq and Tendulkar

Yaa, skunks.

Toronto Mayor Miller said, “Those anarchists and their sympathizers are not Torontonians. They are never welcome to Toronto”.

So you anarchist buggers (peaceful protesters are excluded) stay away from Toronto, oh no! You can’t. You are absof*ckinglutely shameless. You must come to Toronto. So Toronto’s problem lies ahead because those anarchist buggers will not stay away.

So property values, local business and travel and tourism will further go down.

You half-wit intelligent anarchists, what kind of violent message you like give us in disguise, in a democratic society? Did you go to your local politicians to give your message? Oh no! You dare to damage their offices, oh no! You cannot do it in disguise! You like to give your crap messages while hiding among the peaceful protesters.

We know Harper has done very wrong, and he and his party are doomed politically, cons are not coming to Ottawa for a while.

Six hundred violent protesters and their sympathizers are being arrested. Hope and pray those anarchists and the bad cops will be brought to justice soon.

Hope Harper will be brought to ‘public accountability’ soon for over spending our tax money in the lean mean days. I believe after his political career, his personal life will be difficult as well.

You cannot teach any thing violent stupids, we need to contain them.

Old June 30, 2010, 09:57 AM

^^ Ha. I wonder if David Miller's ever been on Queen St. West of Spadina then! Howabout Bloor & Bathurst onwards to Ossington? Ironic that if they vote, the anarchists would probably vote first for his NDP (or the Marijuana party first).

A Mayor sitting in his high tower out of touch with the youth of Toronto! Typical.

Re: Anarchists and Democracy... by definition they dont believe in any systems or authority. They are the most egalitarian and politically conscious people I've ever met. And they have very valid reasons for hating the establishment such as WTO, G20, and corporations. But really, there's no excuse for violence and property damage at such a scale as a means of dissent and protest!
Old June 30, 2010, 04:21 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
is this for real? These are riot police in tight shorts on bicyccles???...hahahaahahaahq!!!
বাংলাদেশের কনটেক্সটে খুবই হাস্যকর। আশাকরি এরা সহী-সালামতে বাসায় যেতে পেরেছিলো।
Old June 30, 2010, 08:07 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

bujee kom bhai and akabir77 bhai, sorry i was kinda rude.
Old July 1, 2010, 08:40 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammark
A Mayor sitting in his high tower out of touch with the youth of Toronto! Typical.
Actually, Miller was one of the mayors who brought some refreshing changes tothe city. His jhata andolon before being elected was really famous. He was one of those guys who brought a lot of promise about grassroots level involvement. That was short lived, and so now he's just as predictable as the other puppets.
Old July 2, 2010, 12:06 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bancan
bujee kom bhai and akabir77 bhai, sorry i was kinda rude.
Na na Bancan bhai, it was okay, I just cried a bit alone in the bathroom, that's all, I couldn't tell my wife, just simply out of manly pride and dignity, but I cried in the toilet and shared my pain and sorrow with my 1st cat and told him everything...I am so fragile and broken and shattered, I don't know one day I will go back to the Almighty (meaning I will crossover), nobody will miss me, and I am just a street mutt, bewarish, eating garbage...sad.....

But dear Bancan bhai, for akabir747 bhai, it was okay, this bhodroloke is naturally very rude/ mean/ jerky and deserve your yelling very much...hahahahaah!!!