facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old August 23, 2010, 03:37 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Rafiq and Tendulkar
Talking Ashraful’s Deep Fried Ilish Fish and ‘Now’ Time to Serve.

During India’s last visit of Bangladesh, Sachin Tendulkar and some of his compatriots were cordially invited to Ashraful’s house in Dhaka, and Ashraful, himself, served those mega stars with deep fried Ilish fish thick pieces, subsequently, his chest bubbled and swelled with enigmatic pride and prejudice and so did with his father. That picture was published in the dailies next day and even, the nostrils of mighty Jehovah were quivering at the smell of that fish at that time and forgot the smell of the destructive beast and beauty Delilah.

That inspired me to buy some mega Ilish fishes and I asked my butcher to cut them into extra thick pieces, requested my wife to cook exactly the way it looked on the picture. She tried her best, she cooked well, with and without ground mustard seeds, as usual, it tasted very good but I was never happy with that, nor were the fans and enemies of Ashraful, because he was losing himself, the team was losing itself, the helpless tigers were groaning with a broken leg.

The goddess of luck was watching and laughing out loud as tigers were repeating trivial mistakes.

I believe Sachin Tendulkar and his compatriots enjoyed that very delicious Ilish fish, and forth rightly, they talked big and high about Ashraful and the ballooned Ashraful was flying in the sky high and higher, like egoistic Icarus. But those Ilish fish pieces did not work for Ashraful - few months after, Ashraful was not allowed to bat in Sachin Tendulkar’s team in IPL. Because they know the fine line between the personal life and the professional life that our Ashraful failed to understand or might be, Ashrarul understood that and tried to outsmart them with or without the intensity of a sanguine hospitality and then simply failed to capitulate on it, in turn, he was outsmart by them.

‘Now’ is the crucial time, time to serve, but not to serve Ilish fish, but serve to the national team. The haters and lovers, nevertheless, everyone like a winning Ashraful, and everyone ‘hate’ a losing Ashraful. So, you Ashraful, you win some more games for us, that will be, of course, more delicious than those deep fried thick pieces of Ilish fish. And only then, those superstars will understand that Ashraful can serve both

Last edited by FagunerAgun; August 23, 2010 at 05:05 AM..

Old August 23, 2010, 03:40 AM
Administrator

English fish? Is that what fish and chips are made of? Or is at Iish and mobile auto-correction gone wild? Ashraful should have done well to use my recipes...
Old August 23, 2010, 04:12 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

What's that English Fish? Just entered to check that out. aah.. Ash never goes out of discussion, what ever is the topic.
Old August 23, 2010, 04:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
What's that English Fish? Just entered to check that out. aah.. Ash never goes out of discussion, what ever is the topic.
It should have been Elish macche or hilsa machch..and I forgot which one is correct.
Old August 23, 2010, 04:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
English fish? Is that what fish and chips are made of? Or is at Iish and mobile auto-correction gone wild? Ashraful should have done well to use my recipes...
Zunaid
I wonder whether you have reaceived the request that I sent to correct the thread title, which is confusing the readers.

Thanks.
Old August 23, 2010, 05:54 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

Thread ta poira khida lagae dilen Agun mama.

Yes, Ash will rise from the ashes and conquer the world.
Im serious guys. Not making fun of the enigma.
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old August 23, 2010, 01:18 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabz
Thread ta poira khida lagae dilen Agun mama.

Yes, Ash will rise from the ashes and conquer the world.
Im serious guys. Not making fun of the enigma.
Ditto, still an hour to go for iftar and I was already down.

For Ash, I just wish to keep silent. He's so unpredictable but tbh it's been a while since we enjoyed some cricketiyo eids.
Old August 23, 2010, 02:12 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
so true...bechara ash etodin kharap khelar jonno public er gali khaito ekhon elish macch er jonno gaali khai hahaha...