facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old July 26, 2006, 04:37 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza
Default Official সাবের চৌধুরী Thread

Quote:
ক্রিকেটারদের সঙ্গে কথা বললেন না সাবের চৌধুরী

স্পোর্ট রিপোর্টার : এয়ারপোর্টের ইমিগ্রেশন এরিয়ায় হঠাত্ করেই দেখা এক ভদ্রলোকের ওপর দৃষ্টি আটকে গেল বাংলাদেশ দলের ক্রিকেটারদের৷ চেনা চেনা লাগছিল৷ আবার অচেনাও৷ যাকে সবসময় পাজামা-পাঞ্জাবিতে দেখেছেন, তাকে জিন্স আর টি-শার্ট পরা অবস্থায় দেখার পর খটকা লাগতে বাধ্য৷ সেই দ্বিধা কাটিয়ে উঠতে কেউ একজন রাখলেন অগ্রণী ভূমিকা৷ ভালো মতো দেখেশুনে বাকি সবাইকে নিশ্চিত করলেন, ‘আরে উনি তো সাবের ভাই৷’ মানে সাবের হোসেন চৌধুরী৷ বাংলাদেশ ক্রিকেট কন্ট্রোল বোের্ডর সাবেক সভাপতি৷ বাংলাদেশ দল জিম্বাবুয়ের ফ্লাইটে চড়ার আনুষ্ঠানিকতা সারছিল৷ আর বিরোধীদলীয় নেতার রাজনৈতিক সচিব লন্ডনের উদ্দেশে রওনা হচ্ছিলেন৷ ক্রিকেটের সঙ্গে তার সম্পর্ক অনেক পুরনো৷ তাছাড়া ক্রিকেটারদের অনুপ্রাণিত করার ক্ষেত্রেও তার সুনাম ছিল৷ গত তত্ত্বাবধায়ক সরকারের আমলে তাকে ক্রিকেট বোের্ডর সভাপতির পদ থেকে সরিয়ে দেয়ার পরও এয়ারপোের্ট গিয়েছিলেন টেস্ট ক্রিকেটের সর্বকনিষ্ঠ সেঞ্চুরিয়ান হিসেবে দেশে ফেরা মোহাম্মদ আশরাফুলকে স্বাগত জানাতে৷ দেশের বাইরে প্রথম সিরিজ জেতার মিশনে যাচ্ছে বাংলাদেশ দল৷ দেখা হয়ে যাওয়ার পর তার কাছ থেকে অনুপ্রেরণাদায়ক কিছু শোনার আশা করতেই পারেন ক্রিকেটাররা৷ কিন্তু তিনি কথাই বললেন না৷ এমনকি ‘হাই, হ্যালো’ও নয়৷ বিষয়টা উপস্থিত অনেককেই অবাক করেছে৷ গুরুত্বপূর্ণ অথচ মর্যাদাপূর্ণ নয়, ক্রিকেট বোর্ডের এমনসব কাজের সঙ্গে জড়িত এক কর্মকর্তার সঙ্গে অবশ্য তাকে বেশ কিছুক্ষণ কথা বলতে দেখা গেছে!
সূত্র: যায়যায়দিন

আমার মতে সাবের চৌধুরী বাংলাদেশ ক্রিকেটের জন্য অসাধ্য সাধন করেছিলেন টেস্ট স্ট্যাটাসের জন্য লবি করে। কিন্তু কি কারণে তার এখন অভিমান? ক্রিকেটকে রাজনীতির সাথে মাখাননা বলেইতো জানতাম। কিন্তু এবার কি হল?
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.

Old July 26, 2006, 05:04 PM
Cricket Sage

As far as I know, in the past, Saber Chowdhury tried not to mix up politics with cricket. For exmaple he is the one who supported the involvement of powerful political figures in cricket ( like involment of the youngest son of PM, CoCo).

I didn't find anything in that report that let me to believe that " Saber Chow Obhiman Korechen" . I am not sure its even true... its very much possible that its was a day dream by the reporter.

Looks like its more to do with the lagging criculation of Jai Jai Din trying to create a stir out of nothing. Looks like JaiJaiDin Reporters have lots to idle time ... otherwise how come they come up with such a great Conspiracy theory out of nothing?

I think its not Saber, but the reporter, who is mixing up politics with cricket.

Last edited by Fazal; July 26, 2006 at 05:16 PM..
Old July 26, 2006, 05:38 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Only Ashraful & Me

Oviman koratai savabik se eto kisu korlo, ar ki pelo./...
Old July 26, 2006, 07:26 PM
Cricket Legend

I dont trust jajadi at all.

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ
Old July 26, 2006, 08:26 PM
Test Cricketer

i dont know why saber chowdhury was removed. i thought he was doing good job with bangladesh cricket. its all politics. maybe if awami league wins the next election he will be back and ali asgor lobi will be gone.
Old July 26, 2006, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaoun
i dont know why saber chowdhury was removed. i thought he was doing good job with bangladesh cricket. its all politics. maybe if awami league wins the next election he will be back and ali asgor lobi will be gone.

Eta-e sabhabik drissa...Bangladesh-er rajniti-te. Sarker bodal to onna sab-o bodal. Nay-aannay niye matha ghamano aamader janna, rajnitibid der kaj na!
Old July 27, 2006, 12:58 AM
Test Cricketer

no hard feelings: jaijaidin is nothing but crap.
It has become a big lab of news synthesizer! not the reporter. I have spent so much of my time to realize it. Now I regret, how the hell I wasted my times reading this crap.
Old July 27, 2006, 01:08 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

as a person, i like Saber Hossain and what he did for Bangladesh cricket. that man was the right person to be the head of our board. i still believe if he was in charge, our cricket would hv acheived a bit more than what we have now. he had good negotiation skill and administrative knowledge than the incumbent good for nothing Loby.
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old July 27, 2006, 03:44 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

আমি যায়যায় দিন পড়ি না। তাই বলতে পারবো না রিপোর্টটা ভুয়া কি না। তবে রিপোর্ট থেকে বুঝা যায় সাবের সাহেব হয় রাগ করেছেন বা ক্রিকেট ভালবাসেন না। তা না হলে উনি ক্রিকেটারদের সাথে কথা বলবেন না কেন? আমরা জানি উনি ক্রিকেট ভালবাসেন, তাই আমিও মনে করি উনি অভিমান করেছেন।
Old July 28, 2006, 11:56 AM
ODI Cricketer

I wanted Saber to stay after the change in the Govt. But as it happens, it is one of the lucrative posts that a few politicians will let pass by. Unfortunately it fell into the hands of the most incompetent one.
Old July 28, 2006, 12:27 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushi

they should never mix up sports with politics...
Old July 28, 2006, 03:08 PM
Cricket Legend

oviman korai valo. who wants these politicians?? nobody. we dont need any of your lobbying, we will get what we deserve, simple.

to the bd politicians>> get lost and let bangladesh live please!
Old July 28, 2006, 06:45 PM
Banned

Saber Hossain was a good organizer. He did a lot for our cricket. It was hard to see him go. It was even harder to see this Loby taking over for him.

Saber chowdhury is receiving regular beatings on the streets these days, since he is staying at the forefront of many rallies that are destroying property and hurting people on the streets. He has been organizing anti-Bangladeshi campaign with India and others for sometimes now. God knows what sceme he is cooking up in England in this visit. What a waste of a talent. His time, skill and energy would have been better used as our chief of cricket.
Old August 6, 2006, 03:53 AM
Former BCB President

Default Saber Cowdhury Responds

I have submitted my response to this article of Jai Jai Din to the Administrator and I am looking forward to an early post thereof so that the record could be set straight sooner rather than later. Thank you. Saber Chowdhury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasif
সূত্র: যায়যায়দিন

আমার মতে সাবের চৌধুরী বাংলাদেশ ক্রিকেটের জন্য অসাধ্য সাধন করেছিলেন টেস্ট স্ট্যাটাসের জন্য লবি করে। কিন্তু কি কারণে তার এখন অভিমান? ক্রিকেটকে রাজনীতির সাথে মাখাননা বলেইতো জানতাম। কিন্তু এবার কি হল?
Old August 6, 2006, 04:22 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Brian Charles Lara

holly....... is this Saber Chowdhury among us. We don't really believe everything that we read in newspaper. Since jai jai din started publising as daily, it became crap
Old August 6, 2006, 04:26 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber
I have submitted my response to this article of Jai Jai Din to the Administrator and I am looking forward to an early post thereof so that the record could be set straight sooner rather than later. Thank you. Saber Chowdhury
Good.

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ
Old August 6, 2006, 06:24 AM
Cricket Legend

First post by Mr. Saber!!! Well did you visit this site several times and kept silence all along? Or did you just visit this site after heairng that something's being written about you now. Anyway, welcome to the forum.
Old August 6, 2006, 07:15 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Nice gesture indeed. If we promote this in everywhere our various infected wing would be improved gradually.
Old August 6, 2006, 09:25 AM
Street Cricketer

first of all i would like to say that JAI JAI DIN is just a choti boi, 1994/95 most of the teenagers just bought that one only to read premkeli ( something like that) article. so let them write whatever they want.
Old August 6, 2006, 11:15 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

Quote:
If this is some imposter then the joke is in bad taste. If it is actually Mr Saber Hossain then welcome on board to bangla cricket, sir. I have a lot of respect for you as a person and as a cricket administrator but I cannot understand how an educated person like you can be invovled in a party like Awami league led by a woman who is best known for her two faced tongue. Not that the current party in power is any better but I find it hard to digest when I see people like you get invovled in political parties and then as a result have to keep saying stuff that might not always make sense just because your party has a similar opinion. Well I just hope good people invovled in politics can rise above parties and work for Bangladesh ( wishful thinking ).
Old August 6, 2006, 11:28 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahriyar
If this is some imposter then the joke is in bad taste. If it is actually Mr Saber Hossain then welcome on board to bangla cricket, sir. I have a lot of respect for you as a person and as a cricket administrator but I cannot understand how an educated person like you can be invovled in a party like Awami league led by a woman who is best known for her two faced tongue. Not that the current party in power is any better but I find it hard to digest when I see people like you get invovled in political parties and then as a result have to keep saying stuff that might not always make sense just because your party has a similar opinion. Well I just hope good people invovled in politics can rise above parties and work for Bangladesh ( wishful thinking ).
How your question is anyway related to bangladesh cricket?

Can we please keep the politics part (nothing related to cricket) out of here please? What you consider a bad party may not be viewed by others as so, and what you consider a good party may not be viewed by others. And I don't see anything wrong about that. Thats why Mr. Saber is not Mr. Shahriyar and vice versa.

If you still insist on asking this to Mr. Saber, please do so in Forget Cricket. Please don't mix up cricket and one person's personal affiliation with any party in Bangladesh Cricket section. Beacuse it is intended only for Bangladesh Cricket.
Old August 6, 2006, 11:50 AM
Former BCB President

First post and first visit indeed (prior to filing the post which Mr. Administrator please post soonest!) ... the Jai Jai Din article was emailed to me by my office in Dhaka the day after it was published and I was made aware of the discussion on this in this site through a reference in Google. Saber Chowdhury

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsd3
First post by Mr. Saber!!! Well did you visit this site several times and kept silence all along? Or did you just visit this site after heairng that something's being written about you now. Anyway, welcome to the forum.
Old August 6, 2006, 11:53 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
How your question is anyway related to bangladesh cricket?

Can we please keep the politics part (nothing related to cricket) out of here please? What you consider a bad party may not be viewed by others as so, and what you consider a good party may not be viewed by others. And I don't see anything wrong about that. Thats why Mr. Saber is not Mr. Shahriyar and vice versa.

If you still insist on asking this to Mr. Saber, please do so in Forget Cricket. Please don't mix up cricket and one person's personal affiliation with any party in Bangladesh Cricket section. Beacuse it is intended only for Bangladesh Cricket.
Which part of my post actually ticked you off ?? Me saying something against a political party or my post being irrelevant to Bangldesh cricket? If my post being irrelevant to Bangladesh cricket is what ticked you then the following line your post should not be there " What you consider a bad party may not be viewed by others..................and vice versa". Simply asking not to post irrelevant stuff on Bangla cricket should be good enough. Still for this i Have this to say, I have seen other people posting irrelevant stuff in Bangla cricket section. If you want proof just go back to your own posts or even better go through the recent posts on bangladesh cricket. I would have preferred if the request came from a moderator and if this was something strictly obeyed by ALL members.

If the reason was me dissing some political party and its leadership( which I think it was) then I have every right to my opinion as you have to yours. If you want to make your views clear then please go ahead and post a love poem about this on "forget cricket" regarding your favourite political party and its able leadership.

Sorry for any inconvinience my post caused you !!
Old August 6, 2006, 02:45 PM

Welcome to BC then, sir. My regards and respect to you for all that you have done for Bangladesh cricket.
Old August 6, 2006, 03:09 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Dear Mr. Saber Chowdhury,
Welcome and thanks for becoming member of BanglaCricket. We are a family of BD cricket lovers here and we are extremely happy to have you among us.

In regard to your response, I have not received any message from you either in email or through this forums' private message. If you want to send us an article to be posted on this site's front page and on this forum, please kindly send it to me by email at nasif@banglacricket.com or you can send it as a private message by clicking here. We would be honored to publish your writings.

Thank you.
Nasif
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.