facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old September 4, 2004, 10:26 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin
Default Russian school hostage situation

surprise no one has started a thread about this.

the siege has ended and 322 people are dead as a result of this latest terror attack in russia most probably perpetrated by chechen's. there are reports that 10 terrorists were arabs adding an international flavor to the mix.

i have heard ppl talkin about this on BBC.com and ppl (including me) are surprised at what humans are capable of doing to other fellow human beings. i have finally come to the conclusion that conflict is built-in to human nature and does not depend on right or wrong or morals.

what are your thoughts?

Edited on, September 4, 2004, 3:27 PM GMT, by al Furqaan.

Old September 4, 2004, 10:42 AM
ODI Cricketer

This whole terrorism issue is becoming hysterical. Everytime some of these sort of occurrences take place, the media points fingers to terrorists and especially given the chance, Arab terrorists.

The truth of the matter is the Western governments are trying very hard to subdue the Middle East and to control most of the region politically - for their own welfare, and not as a result from the concern of humanity. Iraq was a prime example.

There can never be any peace in this world, human nature is to be argumentative which often leads to greed and hatred. But the shocking aspect is that the innocent suffer from the ambitions of these thoughtless assasins of humanity.
Old September 5, 2004, 02:55 PM
First Class Cricketer

omg these days people gone crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzy
they dont know what they are doning.....
but we cant stop them so dont know what to do..
yo bro all i can say is that we dont know much about this crazy world
Old September 5, 2004, 03:29 PM
Street Cricketer

Well, this is the face of muslim millitants. They are not man (or women) enough to fight the real fight, so they murder innocent kids and hide behind Islam. Unfortunately, there is no real leadership among the muslim population of the world, so no one is there to rebuke them and to ask them to stop using the name of Islam for their personal/national cause.

Iraq is a prime example of Bush's greed but where were the muslim nations (and muslims) During Saddam's tyranical regime ? Why wasn't there any outcry against the killing/raping/gasing of the innocent people. As far as our Arab brothers, they look down on Bangladeshis as miskins so it's sad to see people lining behind their ill work because of the so called islamic brotherhood. What brotherhood ? The one we had with Pakistan during 1947-1971 ? The one Iran and Iraq had or the one Saddam had for Kuwait in the early 90s ?

From personal experience and thru experience of others I have found that a noticable number of our arab friends to be somewhat rude, ill-mannared and generally very rough. We have plenty of them in Virginia. Just ask your family members (both men and women) about their experience with the arab folks during Hajj.
Old September 5, 2004, 03:46 PM
First Class Cricketer

yeh you are right my friend. In 21st Century people are so selfish and jealous........
by the way we just can talk abou the war, can we stop it? or can we do anything to stop them? the answer is NO! NO! NO!

so good people like us have to learn how to live and survive in this selfish and jealous world
Old September 5, 2004, 11:44 PM

According to the news here in Japan, the victim become 335 and 260 more are still missing.
In Saudi arabia, Al kaeeda related people clashed with police and 3 were dead.
Terrorism took place in every corner of the world, especially in Muslim country.
And every country so called Muslim mastermind people are leading those terrorist in the name of Islam.
They can not fight with western ideology or thought by politics and intelligence but going after terrorism.
The victim always have to be the innocent people, who don't have nothing to do with this conflict.
And the truth is those arab countries are producing more and more terrorist now a days.

It so sad our country is also heading towards that direction.
Look at the comment of Mufti Fazlul Haq Amini of "Islami Oyikkojot" which he made against "Prothom Alo".
According to his idea, "Prothom Alo" has the conspiracy to make this country Islam and Muslim less.
You will also find other so called mastermind "Muslims" comments on it which are so hopeless and helpless of that party.
Lake a look of their comments in Bangali.

http://www.prothom-alo.net/newhtmlne...filename=05h14

Looks like they are so powerful that they don't even care those comments, how dangerous and threatening and naked.
I wonder will they take any responsibility which may cause some journalists life, after this comment they made?
This could be "go ahead signal" to their arms cadre and couple of months later we may have to see some journalists have to
sacrifice their life leaving their family widow.
How and why they became so powerful, so that no one of the ruling party even cant make any comment or condemned those?
I mean what's going on in our country? They are becoming unstoppable day by day and those who raises their voices against them
are becoming their target repeatedly.

One more shocking recent news was a woman left alone alive for 3 days in the bush, after raped and cut off her neck and found almost dead.
Those who read that news, will understand what horrible situation she had to face when she is only 17 years old.
To me it was more shocking when I realized that no responsible person was by her bad and shouted to bring that criminal to justice.
Responsible person means MP, minister of law, head of the police etc. Somebody should say or do something those who are responsible for law.
But in our bangladeshi culture no one feels responsible for that horrible and inhuman incident.
In this situation, can we expect a justice from the local authority those people are completely out of order and capability.
Those who live in foreign country will see a complete different action and picture in such a case and realize how far we are.

Edited on, September 6, 2004, 5:21 AM GMT, by PoorFan.
Old September 6, 2004, 01:58 AM
Cricket Legend

They have predicted over 500 dead.