facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old January 2, 2005, 01:25 PM
Test Cricketer

Default Swiss Muslims Withstand Media Onslaughts in 2004

By Tamer Abul Einein, IOL Correspondent

GENEVA, January 2 (IslamOnline.net) – No sooner had Swiss Muslims launched campaigns to clear stereotypes and enter into dialogues to reach out to the non-Muslim citizens during 2004 than right-wing media and newspapers threw a spanner in the earnest works.islam-onine.net

Old January 2, 2005, 01:33 PM
Retired BC Admin

Dear TigerFan

As much as we like to be on top of all kinds of news, I started to feel like you are abusing the forum by posting relentlessly from a particular website and only particular type of news.

Remember, we are a cricket fan site in the first place and strongly intend to remain so.
Old January 2, 2005, 04:36 PM
Banned

Well, this forum did find it fit to beat to death the issue around the plight of the Ahmadyias, right ? So, its only fair to be open to all topics ??

Unless ofcourse you feel a certain agency may evict your server, perhaps.

Edited on, January 2, 2005, 9:36 PM GMT, by Pundit.
Reason: Typo
Old January 2, 2005, 04:48 PM
Retired BC Admin

Dear Pundit

So you like to take a peak everywhere? I'm keenly aware of your probing at atleast two senior members in recent past. How about holding your horses a little for a change? Thank you very much.
Old January 2, 2005, 08:58 PM
Banned

Dear Chinaman,

Please explain further, I could not quite understand. "...peak everywhere?" And what do you mean by "probing...."?

Two senior members ? You give yourself a little too much credit ? I mean all you have to do is hit the "post reply" ad infinitum to become a "senior" member. I mean gosh..you sound like some organization Officer..... !!

And besides, all I do is flash back the mirror to a few members here, and that too via this esteemed forum, and not through some cowardice and vulgar U2U msg. like I get from members while they are themselves posting a complaint against me.

Go read your own book before getting all over me or find yourself another real Amit.

Edited on, January 3, 2005, 2:00 AM GMT, by Pundit.
Reason: Typo
Old January 2, 2005, 09:14 PM
Retired BC Admin

I do not have to explain anything since you know pretty well what I'm refering to.

Once again, let me urge you not to make personal attacks and let the mods do their job. Thank you very much.
Old January 3, 2005, 01:27 AM
Banned

Still clueless !!

Perhaps you meant "peek everywhere," instead ?

Though I insist you show how the issue on "personal attacks" come up in context to this thread ? If anything at all, I think you are discriminating against me based upon some baseless complaint from someone. I think I should request you to stop your constant harangue and personal attacks on me. Or is that your right as "moderator" supreme ?

Old January 3, 2005, 11:02 AM
Retired BC Admin

Quote:
You give yourself a little too much credit ? I mean all you have to do is hit the "post reply" ad infinitum to become a "senior" member. I mean gosh..you sound like some organization Officer..... !!
Quote:
Go read your own book before getting all over me or find yourself another real Amit.
Quote:
Or is that your right as "moderator" supreme ?

Dear Pundit

You have no idea how much credit or discredit a mod endures day in and day out here in banglacricket. BTW. moderators are not supreme. Today I'm a mod, tomorrow, it might be your call. But who ever it is as mod, s/he has certain previlleges as well as responsibilities. Only an insecure mind will try in vain to score a point or two through the likes of the quotes above.

Quote:
If anything at all, I think you are discriminating against me based upon some baseless complaint from someone.
Let's see if it really was baseless. Within the last 10 days, you edited a post which read the Edit Reason as being "In response to complaint". In fact, I was almost finish editing it following complains when I saw you open that thread and out of respect to allow a member to edit himself, I waited a bit and you did the edit. If the complain was really baseless, why did you edited it? I don't wanna mention the contents here, they were such dirt.

I do find pointing to member's pic in a demeaning way is a subject of valid complain.

And, flamming other members in various ways is nothing new to you. You were wanred earlier for this kind of behaviour. Remember this thread?

Now, let me request you one last time. Please do not make personal attack to any member, staff, mod or admin and please allow mods and admins do their job. If you like to differ, please explain your points in a private u2u to any admin or mod. Thank you very much.
Old January 3, 2005, 02:45 PM
Banned

Dear Chinaman,

I was editing the post in response to my own desire to respond to another member's plea/complaint/request/vulgar U2U. You see, I beat you to your own job !! You might want to think what that really means, FOR A SECOND INSTEAD.

Also, these particular member(s) have already called me a "Bastard." Ever hear me call someone by that ?? Your obstinancy ON THIS ISSUE is only endurable out of respect for this forum.

And what on earth do you mean by pic being demeaning. I did not hear that member complain ?? Either way, the net is a public domain. The mere fact that this member had his pic somewhere is only testament to his approval (I think). Besides, did you see any vulgarity associated with that pic ??? I think not.

I have already discussed your issues with other mods. If you are to hear (though you will never, since they are out of confidence of discretion) what they have to say about "you," maybe you would go and re-write your own words..what's that called, eat crow or humble pie.

And reserve your pity for the female gender somewhere else. Not at my expense here !!

Ciao, and hopefully you are man enough not to make this my last one.

- P
Old January 3, 2005, 03:55 PM
Retired BC Admin

Quote:
I was editing the post in response to my own desire to respond to another member's plea/complaint/request/vulgar U2U
One time you call it baseless complain yet on another time you level it as plea. Good going.

Quote:
I did not hear that member complain?
You don't really expect the person to complain to you, or do you? I've reason to believe that you are not being 100% truthful here. You were duly notified of the remedy of the complain. BTW, a pic is not demeaning, your manner of referal was. Why did you have to point to the totally irrelevant pic in the first place anyway? Hello?

Quote:
Also, these particular member(s) have already called me a "Bastard."
Did you bring that to our attention or complained about it? Did you ever bring that to our attention that someone sent you vulgar u2u? We do take complains seriously.

Quote:
I have already discussed your issues with other mods.
This is one thing that we actively promote. Accountability. We all are error prone. Complaining to mods/admins about other mod's mistake is a healthy practice. Please feel absolutely free to take advantage of it. We are atleast man enough to admit and correct if necessary our mistakes.

Quote:
I would have liked to share more of my thoughts on TA, but I am afraid Chinaman will accuse me of engaging in "Personal Attacks" and vendetta and what not, and another member will again start accusing me of being a "sexist bastard."
Quote:
And reserve your pity for the female gender somewhere else. Not at my expense here !!
Now these two quotes (one from another thread, posted an hour ago) caught my attention. Here you show your true self and how inflammatory, irritating and malignant you can be. I see my previous multiple requests to call for your understanding go down the drain. I don't see making further request will do any good.

Consider this as your second warning.

If you like to discuss this issue further, you may do so only with u2u to any moderator or admin.
Old January 3, 2005, 06:34 PM
Banned

Watching me as I write, ChinaMan ?

You are just mincing words here. I give a rats rear to your 2nd warning. Do what you have to !! Until then I will pursue my participation in this forum as I have for the past 3 yrs.
Old January 3, 2005, 07:01 PM
Retired BC Admin

hmm, too bad. I was hoping you'd do better.

You are now banned from posting. You can however use the u2u to communicate with the mods and admin.

The ban is temporary for now. We'll reconsider it pending your response.