facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old June 19, 2013, 09:56 PM
Cricket Savant

arrennah embee bohut "last word of a tennis table like game" + ta chele....michka

he said sth on that line in chat, idumb merely echoed him with: That I can vouch. Without even looking at her pic, she is the most confident girl out there."

There. Thank my photographic memory later.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles

Old June 19, 2013, 10:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammark
That's just you, projecting!
I am not projecting anything. Why would I drag another member's name (who went on to self exile only from forum) here for no reason. I am just mentioning what he uttered. And yes I did reply saying her brain power will shoot down magic boys wand anyday...

Since we are all being shallow, listen, you know what, I hope she is hot. Too many ugly guys are infesting this forum... and that's not good for the forum's image.... I mean 15 years of on line presence for this site and not a single hot girl?? come on now...

Now to put all the debate to rest, I think Mona should put her picture here, so we could all judge her....
Old June 19, 2013, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Now to put all the debate to rest, I think Mona should put her picture here, so we could all judge her....
Amazing! someone has the hots for her, because she happens to be the most self-confident girl in here.... who could shrink his wand with her brain power, and that makes you want to objectify her and judge her! You're a prick, and you know it!

Have some class, people!
Old June 19, 2013, 11:10 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammark

Have some class, people!
why you attacking me like that dude? relax man. what have i done to you? would rather like us talk about you? we can but that wont be as interesting......

listen ammar you are one of the member that makes me come to bc and give me a meaningful relationship with this site. there... attack me now b!.
Old June 19, 2013, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
why you attacking me like that dude? relax man. what have i done to you? would rather like us talk about you? we can but that wont be as interesting......
That's the point. I think you'd consider her your friend, and lets not be judgin' friends!

Quote:
listen ammar you are one of the member that makes me come to bc and give me a meaningful relationship with this site. there... attack me now b!.
All the more reason I should take advantage of this and berate you when its needed!
Old June 19, 2013, 11:44 PM
Cricket Savant

nasif can we actually pull the chat script to see what mb actually wrote?

Old June 20, 2013, 02:51 AM
Cricket Guru
T20 WC 2010 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: ABD / Kalam / Musta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabz
Congrats on your 8th year
Time flies doesn't it ?
Its been around the same for me as well,
March 2005 till now so far...

Congrats Mona on your 10th year of membership.
dhoonobad Rabz bhai
Old June 20, 2013, 05:21 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

Mona tho Mona Lisa e motho chokh diye ei thread ta porche chup chup kore. Self esteem ta onik upore nishchoi.
Old June 20, 2013, 08:22 PM
Cricket Legend

ammar i heard u been friend zoning evey girl you have met since junior high. here is a suggestion.... download bang with friends app and live happily ever after.
Old June 20, 2013, 11:12 PM
MLC World Series I

Off late, there is this trend of joke going on in Hindi on the social media circuit. I shall attempt one with mona, as her beauty is the subject of discussion among great minds.

Sundar honi chahiye toh, mona jaisi honi chahiye.
Mona Lisa ki tarah toh, sab ladkiya hoti hain.
Old June 23, 2013, 09:24 PM
BC Editorial Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kana-Baba
Just figured out that today is the 10th anniversary of my BC membership.

I still remember those early days when as a young Bangladeshi cricket fan I had to tolerate immense pain after those heavy loses. Banglacricket.Com and its enthusiastic fans were always there for me to vent out the frustration and dream about the better future. Now this did not happen easily – a lot of fans and moderators have worked hard to make this portal a lively one. I would like to thank Banglacricket.Com, moderators, and BC members personally to be with me in this journey.

Thank you BC, thank you tiger fans. Wish a very happy and prosperous future. Let’s stay together here in BC for another 100 years and roar together - দৌড়া, বাঘ আইলো! হালুম!
The earliest memory that I have of you is some match in 2003 when Chacha opted to bowl and you took the IRC nick 'BatFirstYouFool'
Old June 24, 2013, 03:26 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

9 years for me today!
Old June 25, 2013, 07:48 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

in a day or two I will be 6 years old here in BC.....6 long years....

About Mona, I must say this, Mona is one of the greatest of minds, a genuinely kind hearted soul and sister of mine. I was once writing stuff like I always do, about how to go visit Ukraine, Lithunia, Kiev etc. and what kind of food to eat there etc. and everybody probably was laughing at me, pagla bhai talking non-sense as usual, but my Mona wrote me back and said that of course I can go to those places and how to get around etc. She put a lot of kindness into the post. And that is what matters the most in the greater concept of humanity - Kindness and Compassion. Mona posseses THAT and I see her being a great leader for mankind some day, with the grace of the Lord above. Mona is a humanist and a strong voice for the cause of the oppressed and a staunch proponent of the labor and human rights law worldwide. Allah bless our Mona. Bhaier proti boner bhalobasha/taan/dorod and vice-versa is one of the most beautiful gifts we get as part of being born as a Bangali.
Old June 25, 2013, 07:19 PM
Cricket Legend

^ love your wise words, warm judgements and comforting speeches BK bhai.
Old June 28, 2013, 05:02 PM
Cricket Legend

i think it is embarrassing for all of us that Mona hasnt replied to this thread anymore. especially very embarrassing for ammar ..... its time to participate bangy.

i hope we didnt drive her away.... its all magic boys fault, messing with our mind...shala.
Old June 28, 2013, 05:10 PM
Cricket Legend

Summary of this thread in a video:
Old June 28, 2013, 05:27 PM
Cricket Savant

she hot ^^^

by the way, orphy, i will pretend i am mona.... hiorphy...heheheheeh hihihihihihih hi orphy....hiiii hi hihihihih hihih lol gigglez....lol

Old June 28, 2013, 05:51 PM
Cricket Legend

iDumb is two timing Mona and Bangy.
Old June 30, 2013, 10:11 AM
Cricket Legend

logged in just to put something in this thread. Made me so nostalogic
before facebook there was BC for me. I actually permanently logged in. There was the day when losing was the norm. remember those days when we tried to telecast match using p2p service. Became part of history when Aftab hit that six; saw BC grow after that historic win againest India in 2007. There was fan club of Alok, Golla, Mushy as well as their opponent. Met some wonderful in real life like Javed Vai, rabz, pasha, mukit, Hasan vai, Hafiz vai. Learn many things from Nafis, Miraz vai, TE vai and Vlad mamu. Unfortunately I am so busy now a days that even could check out even as guest what is going in BC for weeks.
Old June 30, 2013, 10:15 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengaliPagol
iDumb is two timing Mona and Bangy.
idumb aka orphy has a crush on Mona dating back at least 2004. dont worry about that
Old June 30, 2013, 10:52 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebest
idumb aka orphy has a crush on Mona dating back at least 2004. dont worry about that
Nice seeing you after like 5 years... But just like a chatgaiya champion; you have thrown me under Dhaka to Chittagong express bus.

So here are the facts.... Everybody loves Mona.... We all have crush on her ...... She is the eve of bc. She us the only member to have a personalized title without achievibg anything; that is bc heart taljing. When ever she posts our world lights up a little brighter (and yes it has been very dark lately).

BTW in 2004 she was 16 which means we should all be in jail now..
Old June 30, 2013, 06:52 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebest
iDumb ki Orphy??