facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old June 6, 2011, 04:13 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Performing Tigers

It’s Jumuah!
(Parody of Friday by Rebecca Black)

7 am, waking up for Fajr
Gotta make wudu, gotta pray my sunnah
Gotta make ghusl, Gotta clip my nails,
Looking outside, the sun is rising,
Up the sky, and everybody’s rushing
Gotta get down to the masjid
Gotta say salam, to the Imam,

Sitting in the first saff, or
Chilling in the ack saff,
Gotta make my mind up,
Do I want the ajr?

It’s Jumuah, Jumuah
Gotta make dhikr on Jumuah,
Everyone is reading Suratul Kahf, Kahf
It’s Jumuah, Jumuah
Gotta make dhikr on Jumuah
Everyone is reading Suratul Kahf

Miswaking, Miswaking (Yeah!)
Pray, Pray, Pray, Pray
Gotta read Suratul Kahf

12:45 the Imam’s on the minbar
Talkin bout something like fiqh of zakat
There’s whispering, chatterin from the crowd
Don’t they know that is haram?

I stand up, you stand up
Prayer’s about to start (yeah!)
Foot to Foot, Shoulder to Shoulder
Just don’t step on me!

Standing in the first saff, or
Chilling in the back saff,
Gotta make my mind up,
Do I want the ajr?

[Chorus Repeat]
Pray, Pray, Pray, Pray
Gotta read Suratul Kahf

Last week I had heart burn (from after Jumuah lunch)
This week I am skipping (on after Jumuah lunch)
I’m on a diet, a veggie diet
Just gonna have some hummus at home

And when I try to leave the masjid, an uncle stops me,
And rubs some itar on my cheeks

It's Jumuah! song WITHOUT Music:

It's Jumuah! song WITH Music:

Old June 10, 2011, 02:25 AM
Test Cricketer

Quiz of the day:

What is Allah's direct line or phone number?

**Whoever can answer it correctly will get some candy inshallah

Last edited by idrinkh2O; June 10, 2011 at 01:11 PM..
Old June 10, 2011, 08:45 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafi
you sound like a evangelical christian
I saw that coming
Old June 10, 2011, 08:53 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, AB De, Amla

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrinkh2O

**Whoever can answer it correctly will get some candy inshallah
Salat?

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)
Old June 10, 2011, 01:20 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:

2-4-4-3-4 (& 3)

** Fazr-Dhuhar-Asr-Maghrib-Isha ---> The obligatory or fard prayers of the day
** (& 3) = 3 Rakat for Salatul Witr
Old June 10, 2011, 01:36 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isnaad
Salat?

As promised...here you go:

Old June 12, 2011, 06:27 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan

http://www.themodernreligion.com/bas...an_scatter.htm
Old June 12, 2011, 07:14 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, AB De, Amla

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrinkh2O
As promised...here you go:

Shukran..!

Old June 13, 2011, 12:13 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

most likely nobody will end up watching this . but Wallahi I love this Shiekh, In my opinion, a truly enlightened person.
Old June 17, 2011, 01:50 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: duh!

^ i like his lectures. the way he delivers the messages and his voice - very peaceful, isn't it?
Old June 17, 2011, 06:50 PM
Test Cricketer

Thumbs up LOVE It!

Here is the complete copy of the famous authentic Dua or Supplication Book: Fortress of the Muslim: Invocations from the Qur'an & Sunnah. (Also, available at Dar-us-Salam!) Please use it and share it with others.

The bangla version of this book is known as Hisnul Muslimin: Qur'an o Hadhis Theke Shonkolito by Sayyid Ibn Ali Al Kahtani (Available at Katabon, BD)

Check out the following website. It has some other great books (lectures etc) available in English!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note From the Author of Fortress of the Muslim:

Invocations from the Qur'an & Sunnah. Translation of Hisnul-Muslim. (aka 'Citadel of the Believer') This is a very beautiful booklet consisting of many authentic Dua's (supplications) for a Muslim to supplicate on a daily basis and on special occasions. Author's Note... This book is an abridgment of my earlier work entitled, Adh-Dhikr wad-Du'a wal-'llaj bir-Ruqyah mina'-Kitab was-Sunnah. In order to make it small and easily portable, I have chosen only the section on words of remembrance for this abridgment. To achieve this, I only mentioned the text of the words of remembrance instead of the entire Hadith. I also limited myself to mentioning only one or two references from the original book for each Hadith. Whoever would like to know about the Companion who related a particular Hadith, or more information about where it is recorded, should refer to the original work (mentioned above). I ask Allah the Glorious, the Mighty, by His beautiful Names and by His sublime Attributes to accept this as having been done sincerely for His sake alone. I ask Him to bring me its benefits during my lifetime and after my death. May those who read it, those who print it, or have had any role in distributing it, benefit from it also. Surely He, glory be unto Him, is Capable of all things. May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon our Prophet, Muhammad, and upon his family and Companions and whoever follows them in piety until the Day of Judgment.

Said bin Ali bin Wahaf Al-Qahtani, Safar,1409
Old June 17, 2011, 09:26 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabz
Facts about Quran : Mathematical Miracles

The first verse (1:1),known as "Bismalah," consists of 19 letters
The Quran consists of 114 suras, which is ..............19 x 6.
The total number of verses in the Quran is 6346, or ....19 x 334.
[6234 numbered verses & 112 un-numbered verses (Basmalahs) 6234+112 = 6346] Note that 6+3+4+6 =.......19.
The Bismalah occurs 114 times, despite its conspicuous absence from Sura 9 (it occurs twice in Sura 27) & 114= 19x6.
From the missing Bismalah of Sura 9 to the extra Bismalah of Sura 27, there are precisely ...19 suras.
It follows that the total of the sura numbers from 9 to 27 (9+10+11+12+...+26+27) is 342, or .............19 x 18.
This total (342) also equals the number of words between the two Bismalahs of Sura 27, and 342 = ........19 x 18.
The famous first revelation (96:1-5) consists of .......19 words.
This 19-worded first revelation consists of 76 letters .19 x 4.
Sura 96, first in the chronological sequence, consists of .... 19 verses.
This first chronological sura is placed atop the last ..19 suras.
Sura 96 consists of 304 Arabic letters, and 304 equals .19 x 16.
The last revelation (Sura 110) consists of ............19 words.
The first verse of the last revelation (110:1) consists of ........ 19 letters.
14 different Arabic letters, form 14 different sets of "Quranic Initials" (such as A.L.M. of 2:1), and prefix 29 suras. These numbers add up to 14+14+29 = 57 = ......19 x 3.
The total of the 29 sura numbers where the Quranic Initials occur is 2+3+7+...+50+68 = 822, and 822+14 (14 sets of initials) equals 836, or ................. 19 x 44.
Between the first initialed sura (Sura 2) and the last initialed sura (Sura 68) there are 38 un-initialed suras 19 x 2.
Between the first and last initialed sura there are ....19 sets of alternating "initialed" and "un-initialed" suras.
The Quran mentions 30 different numbers: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 19, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 99, 100, 200, 300, 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000, 50,000, & 100,000. The sum of these numbers is 162146, which equals 19x8534.
when i get the spare time, im gonna go ahead and run this in a boolean search to see if that is indeed true. if so, its pretty remarkable as it can't be "mere coincidence" every time. at some point, if a coin keeps coming up as heads, i'd question it.

that being said the thing with the days in a year is a bit interesting. there are 355 days in the lunar calendar, not 365. so was the Quran then making a scientific point about the time it takes for the earth to revolve around the sun? perhaps, perhaps no. but interesting nonetheless.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old July 15, 2011, 02:36 AM
Test Cricketer

Lightbulb Ramadan related ahadith!!!

1. Narrated Talha bin 'Ubaid-Ullah:

A bedouin with unkempt hair came to Allah's Apostle and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Inform me what Allah has made compulsory for me as regards the prayers." He replied: "You have to offer perfectly the five compulsory prayers in a day and night (24 hours), unless you want to pray Nawafil." The bedouin further asked, "Inform me what Allah has made compulsory for me as regards fasting." He replied, "You have to fast during the whole month of Ramadan, unless you want to fast more as Nawafil." The bedouin further asked, "Tell me how much Zakat Allah has enjoined on me." Thus, Allah's Apostle informed him about all the rules (i.e. fundamentals) of Islam. The bedouin then said, "By Him Who has honored you, I will neither perform any Nawafil nor will I decrease what Allah has enjoined on me. Allah's Apostle said, "If he is saying the truth, he will succeed (or he will be granted Paradise)."
(Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 31 :: Hadith 115)

2. Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Fasting is a shield (or a screen or a shelter). So, the person observing fasting should avoid sexual relation with his wife and should not behave foolishly and impudently, and if somebody fights with him or abuses him, he should tell him twice, 'I am fasting." The Prophet added, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, the smell coming out from the mouth of a fasting person is better in the sight of Allah than the smell of musk. (Allah says about the fasting person), 'He has left his food, drink and desires for My sake. The fast is for Me. So I will reward (the fasting person) for it and the reward of good deeds is multiplied ten times."
(Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 31 :: Hadith 118)

3. Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever gives two kinds (of things or property) in charity for Allah's Cause, will be called from the gates of Paradise and will be addressed, 'O slaves of Allah! Here is prosperity.' So, whoever was amongst the people who used to offer their prayers, will be called from the gate of the prayer; and whoever was amongst the people who used to participate in Jihad, will be called from the gate of Jihad; and whoever was amongst those who used to observe fasts, will be called from the gate of Ar-Raiyan; whoever was amongst those who used to give in charity, will be called from the gate of charity." Abu Bakr said, "Let my parents be sacrificed for you, O Allah's Apostle! No distress or need will befall him who will be called from those gates. Will there be any one who will be called from all these gates?" The Prophet replied, "Yes, and I hope you will be one of them."
(Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 31 :: Hadith 121)

4. Narrated Sahl:

The Prophet said, "There is a gate in Paradise called Ar-Raiyan, and those who observe fasts will enter through it on the Day of Resurrection and none except them will enter through it. It will be said, 'Where are those who used to observe fasts?' They will get up, and none except them will enter through it. After their entry the gate will be closed and nobody will enter through it."
(Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 31 :: Hadith 120)

5. Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of the heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained."
(Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 31 :: Hadith 123)

6. Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Whoever established prayers on the night of Qadr out of sincere faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven; and whoever fasts in the month of Ramadan out of sincere faith, and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven."
(Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 31 :: Hadith 125)

7. Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

The Prophet was the most generous amongst the people, and he used to be more so in the month of Ramadan when Gabriel visited him, and Gabriel used to meet him on every night of Ramadan till the end of the month. The Prophet used to recite the Holy Qur'an to Gabriel, and when Gabriel met him, he used to be more generous than a fast wind (which causes rain and welfare).
(Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 31 :: Hadith 126)

8. Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Allah said, 'All the deeds of Adam's sons (people) are for them, except fasting which is for Me, and I will give the reward for it.' Fasting is a shield or protection from the fire and from committing sins. If one of you is fasting, he should avoid sexual relation with his wife and quarreling, and if somebody should fight or quarrel with him, he should say, 'I am fasting.' By Him in Whose Hands my soul is' The unpleasant smell coming out from the mouth of a fasting person is better in the sight of Allah than the smell of musk. There are two pleasures for the fasting person, one at the time of breaking his fast, and the other at the time when he will meet his Lord; then he will be pleased because of his fasting."
(Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 31 :: Hadith 128)

9. Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Whoever does not give up forged speech and evil actions, Allah is not in need of his leaving his food and drink (i.e. Allah will not accept his fasting.)"
(Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 31 :: Hadith 127)

10. Narrated Sahl bin Saud:

When the following verses were revealed: 'Eat and drink until the white thread appears to you, distinct from the black thread' and of dawn was not revealed, some people who intended to fast, tied black and white threads to their legs and went on eating till they differentiated between the two. Allah then revealed the words, 'of dawn', and it became clear that meant night and day.
(Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 31 :: Hadith 141)

11. Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet said, "Take Suhur as there is a blessing in it."
(Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 31 :: Hadith 146)

12. Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "If somebody eats or drinks forgetfully then he should complete his fast, for what he has eaten or drunk, has been given to him by Allah." Narrated 'Amir bin Rabi'a, "I saw the Prophet cleaning his teeth with Siwak while he was fasting so many times as I can't count." And narrated Abu Huraira, "The Prophet said, 'But for my fear that it would be hard for my followers, I would have ordered them to clean their teeth with Siwak on every performance of ablution." The same is narrated by Jabir and Zaid bin Khalid from the Prophet who did not differentiate between a fasting and a nonfasting person in this respect (using Siwak).

Aisha said, "The Prophet said, "It (i.e. Siwak) is a purification for the mouth and it is a way of seeking Allah's pleasures." Ata' and Qatada said, "There is no harm in swallowing the resultant saliva."
(Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 31 :: Hadith 154)

13. Narrated Abdullah bin Abi Aufa:

We were in the company of the Prophet on a journey and he was fasting, and when the sun set, he addressed somebody, "O so-and-so, get up and mix Sawiq with water for us." He replied, "O Allah's Apostle! (Will you wait) till it is evening?" The Prophet said, "Get down and mix Sawiq with water for us." He replied, "O Allah's Apostle! (If you wait) till it is evening." The Prophet said again, "Get down and mix Sawiq with water for us." He replied, "It is still daytime."(1) The Prophet said again, "Get down and mix Sawiq with water for us." He got down and mixed Sawiq for them. The Prophet drank it and then said, "When you see night falling from this side, the fasting person should break his fast."
(Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 31 :: Hadith 176)

14. Narrated 'Aisha:

(the wife of the Prophet) Hamza bin 'Amr Al-Aslami asked the Prophet, "Should I fast while traveling?" The Prophet replied, "You may fast if you wish, and you may not fast if you wish."
(Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 31 :: Hadith 164)
Old July 15, 2011, 02:55 AM
Test Cricketer

Lightbulb Ramadan Seminar!!!

Ramadan 2011 is approaching. May Allah help us preparing ourselves to greet this special month -- Allahumma Ameen
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ramadan seminar:

Session 1: Shaykh Abdul Nasir Jangda speaking about preparing for the Ramadan

Session 2: Shaykh Abdul Nasir Jangda speaking about preparing for the Ramadan

Session 1: Fiqh of Fasting by Shaykh Abdul Nasir Jangda

Session 2: Fiqh of Fasting by Shaykh Abdul Nasir Jangda

Session 3: by Nouman Ali Khan

Session 4: Taraweeh and Itikaf by Shaykh Abdul Nasir Jangda

Old July 15, 2011, 08:58 PM
Cricket Legend

Old July 15, 2011, 09:40 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Maan, this is good stuff, this is freaking me out bro!!....Dear Sid bro, you were highly missed...it's good to see you back in full action again amongst us!!

But I sure wish Allah the Almighty the Most Merciful wouldn't assign, or wouldn't let the Satan assign a dedicated full service demon/little satan with each new born human being, things would have been a little bit better and easier maybe. Because come to think about it, we have the highest number of human population on earth now, that means we have at least that many Demons/junior Satans amongst us living and breathing and operating and as the number of population rises, the number of satans will rise....BD for instance, I see where all the problems come from, highly dense, compact, huge massive popoulation, I mean that geographic area must be infested with satanic activity!
Old July 15, 2011, 09:47 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Maan, this is good....dear Sid bro, you were highly missed...it's good to see you back in full action again amongst us!!
Thanks BK I visit BC regularly but don't really have anything to say so I just don't post as much now.
Old July 19, 2011, 12:32 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Tamim IK/Nasir Hossain

I've been doing so much wrong lately. I've been so distracted by girls, money, cars and other worldly things while forgetting the truth. I feel like I'm slowly slipping away from Islam. I want to make it right this Ramadan inshallah! Everyone please make dua for me. Thank You.
Old July 20, 2011, 06:33 AM
BD-SL Test Fantasy Winner 2017

Favorite Player: Suhrawadi Shuvo

^^^Insh'Allah

Maybe seeking knowledge will help. Try this website:

www.learnislaminbangla.com
Old July 20, 2011, 07:32 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashed411
I've been doing so much wrong lately. I've been so distracted by girls, money, cars and other worldly things while forgetting the truth. I feel like I'm slowly slipping away from Islam. I want to make it right this Ramadan inshallah! Everyone please make dua for me. Thank You.
You just reminded me of this nasheed. lol
Old July 21, 2011, 12:26 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib and Shafiul Islam

Ramadan is coming so I think this video will be a really good reminder for all of us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fugf1DcNyc

I am having some problems posting Youtube video without embedded link.
Can any of you post this video without Youtube link ? Thanks
Old July 21, 2011, 02:10 PM
Cricket Legend

Old July 22, 2011, 07:29 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib and Shafiul Islam

Thanks brother.
Old July 23, 2011, 03:12 PM
Cricket Sage

Old July 23, 2011, 03:14 PM
Cricket Sage

^^The above reciter is Bangladeshi ALhamdulillah!!