facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old March 25, 2018, 10:58 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

^ but why? I really miss him as well. He once said he dated Winona Ryder back in the day. And I believe him!

Old March 26, 2018, 12:03 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
^ but why? I really miss him as well. He once said he dated Winona Ryder back in the day. And I believe him!
interesting. He probably did. I would believe him too. He never sounded like he would be making things up when it comes to these.

some other members on the other hand..
Old March 26, 2018, 08:27 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
sohel bhai got married. and he had some beef with admins of those days. he dated phoebe from friends I thought. not winona ryder.

I wonder if he still kept his promise. of shunning all western clothes. he always wore Punjabi paijama every single day and was doing it for years. very interesting guy.
Old March 26, 2018, 09:08 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
sohel bhai got married. and he had some beef with admins of those days. he dated phoebe from friends I thought. not winona ryder.

I wonder if he still kept his promise. of shunning all western clothes. he always wore Punjabi paijama every single day and was doing it for years. very interesting guy.
Probably dated both . Shuns west clothes not their women

He got married ? Wow .. as far as I can recall that's like the 6th time
.there is something about this guy women find irresistible .

He is like Donald trump

I would be in financial ruin that will take me.decades to recover from if I just get divorced once .

Don't know how ppl do it .
Old March 26, 2018, 05:12 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Probably dated both . Shuns west clothes not their women

He got married ? Wow .. as far as I can recall that's like the 6th time
.there is something about this guy women find irresistible .

He is like Donald trump

I would be in financial ruin that will take me.decades to recover from if I just get divorced once .

Don't know how ppl do it .
Don't get married bro. I can already picture it in my head

*** goes to ring shop to pick ring , probably thinking, what is the Return on investment on 5000 dollar ring, what risks are there, what will be my average profit per year, is this a volatile or non volatile asset.***

You will probably look at every purchase in an investors point of view
Old March 26, 2018, 05:38 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinRaat.
*** goes to ring shop to pick ring , probably thinking, what is the Return on investment on 5000 dollar ring, what risks are there, what will be my average profit per year, is this a volatile or non volatile asset.***

You will probably look at every purchase in an investors point of view
These are not a bad way of looking at things. We do a lot of wasting. It's important to be with someone who is in the same wavelength as you when it comes to money and saving. Money via marriage, inheritance are easy money. And you shouldn't be with anyone with disregard to the hard work that's needed to earn those and has no guilt in spending...

When I spend something, I calculate it as the number of hours I had to work to earn that. And then almost 90% of the time I can say I don't really need it. But I still splurge if I think it will give me lasting memories.

I can not stand people who have negligence toward money specially if they are not brought up with lot of it. Sure our society has progressed many folds (a lot more on internet) but reality is as the man you are solely responsible as the provider... And it will be you slaving away years after years to pay for a big house, multiple vacations, frequent expensive clothes purchase.

the right person will make a world of difference and they are plenty of the out there but a lot of subpar women are there as well unfortunately.

fyi an expensive ring is a very bad purchase. I want to be with a woman who prevents me from buying one and that in turn would want me to buy one even more as it is deserving...anyone who can't make me want to be a better human being is not worth wasting my life on. Bimboness only last at best 10 years.. how u gonna live the other 40?
Old March 26, 2018, 09:10 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Who else is missing?

I saw that it was Tehsin's birthday today.
Old June 20, 2018, 01:10 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Zeeshan, I miss you very much, bhaiya.
Your presence, posts and threads are missed in this forum.
Old June 21, 2018, 07:32 PM
Cricket Savant

Is Nadim gone for good?
Old June 22, 2018, 01:34 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklemalp
Is Nadim gone for good?
Roy and Zeeshan, they haven't been here for a long time.
Old June 23, 2018, 01:00 AM
Cricket Legend

Roy,kept this and the cricket room active.
Mainly in this room is Bangladesh or Muslim threads,definitely lost its altruistic flavour.
Old June 25, 2018, 08:32 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Dera Zeeshan and Dear Roy,

Please come back...tumra firey eso!

Zeeshan bhaiya, I am really sorry if I hurt you, brother! Please come back.
Old August 27, 2018, 12:30 PM
Cricket Savant

BK Bhai...

Now that dear Zeeshan is back, we might get back our BK
Old August 27, 2018, 02:47 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antora
Seeing my name pop up in this thread here and there makes me wonder why people would even miss me . Seriously, I was so annoying LOL! Anyways for those concerned, I’ve been busy finishing my masters, interning/working and now job hunting and all that graduate stuff . So amongst all this I’ve fallen behind in cricket. I didn’t even know Hathurasinghe wasn’t our coach until I went to watch BD vs SL at mirpur and saw him wearing Sri Lanka jersey ( watched the first ODI that we won). That’s how out of touch with cricket I’ve been . But, when you love something so passionately, it’s hard to stay away so slowly catching up on everything I’ve missed ...
Same. Personally I am a very private person. A loner. Don't like to socialize or anything or give addas. Your typical "alone in a crowded room" stereotypical type.

So when I return/ed everytime and BC friends embrace me with open arms non-judgementally it does make me tad bit emotional.

arey dhur bheu bheu kore kadar moton na abar...

I really meant it that I am grateful to have such family and support. Note I said family because this is what true friendship is and I feel some members will be there physically too even should you need them in real life.

This is US.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old September 11, 2018, 11:06 AM
Cricket Savant

Missing Arnab. This guy was pure alpha. The more I study him, the more I appreciate his courage, cadence and swagger. And I do...I really do study him. lol

Funny thing is he 'left' after he came. 'd luv to see his presence now. Must be a coincidence. Like Hawking born on Newton's birthday after some four hundred years or so... lol. I hate coincidences. :angry:

Imagine me, Arnab and Yankees (yes Yanks I am draggin' you into this too) vs ALL OF YOU FORUM MEMBERS. We will probably destroy you to leave enough residual fondue for lunch.

Old September 11, 2018, 11:09 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Anyone miss Eclipse?
Old September 11, 2018, 05:25 PM
Cricket Savant

Ornob is a pimpjuice! There was a point in BC when every men and women wanted to be like him. I am serious! Women literally wanted to change their sex and do surgery to look like him!

Old September 14, 2018, 12:18 PM
Cricket Savant

WTF happened to BK

I guess he was like the messiah and you guys Pontius Pilate.

Last edited by Zeeshan; September 18, 2018 at 10:42 PM..
Old September 18, 2018, 10:51 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Yes, people remember everything you say or do.
Life works like this: Every action (if ill) you take in life will eventually come back to haunt you.

Most of us often forget that nothing lasts forever, and nobody lives forever.

BTW, guys - this maybe my very last post in BC! I have been waiting for this for 11 years. I have made a 'Savant' - I reached my goal in this sad thread - got my 25,000 posts in BC.
I am logging out, and if I don't come back due to life's other calls, I wish you all my dear BC brothers and sisters, Bangladesh youths and cricket all the best! You guys are the best!

What a (strange) trip it has been - Jerry Garcia

So just like that huh? No good byes. No nothing. Once you got what you wanted, you are done. If you don't return - then I will hold- banglay jake bole dhore nibo... - that you are selfish. Yes I said the 'S' word.

Dear BK,

No one in the world is perfect. Even Dali Lama probably has ----n stash in his drawers, Pope Geneva account and Zakir Nayik probably bumps at Gordon's restroom.

Point being for all our minor quibbles and differences, you have been like an elder brother to me. You bridged the gap between internet monitor and reality. You reached out to me when my granmps and 'ma died and you were the first customer - you know what I mean- of mine. This means a lot. This a man never forgets. These I value.

You are an asset in our forum. Not all members are created equal. Today is the member Sniper's birthday. Now who tf cares. But we all do. We all care about YOU.

You are creative, funny, witty and rich in wisdom and heart. You are our philosopher and humanitarian. You are unsung genius of our country who struck our hearts and chords alleviating many-a-our problems with masterpiece hymn of posts. Okay this is the part where I start getting carried away... lol.

So you tell that our players can't carry on when the going gets tough, yet you are not tough enough to reach that NEXT LEVEL beyond Savant? Don't you wanna know what lies beyond the promised territory?

Great post for a last post. But we won't accept your resignation.

You really put your mouth where money is. Wait.. You are our friend, our family and a very dear member of this forum whose every single post have enlightened us and made us smile in difficult times.

On behalf of all members and Roey (he is counterculture and doesn't want to be named in same wavelength) we ALL THANK you for your-- as much cliche it sounds- service and presence with which you have lit alit this dark echochamber.

Return or not, we shall always love you, cherish you in our hearts forever and we shall always remember you as our most dearest and honorary member in your own level, niche and right.

We love you.

Please return.

(Come and jinx Pakistan/India with that famous fart of yours. Yes it has come down to this where I switch my love for eschatology for scatology. Desperate times...)

Old September 19, 2018, 10:13 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Quote:
Point being for all our minor quibbles and differences, you have been like an elder brother to me. You bridged the gap between internet monitor and reality. You reached out to me when my granmps and 'ma died and you were the first customer - you know what I mean- of mine. This means a lot. This a man never forgets. These I value.

You are an asset in our forum. Not all members are created equal. Today is the member Sniper's birthday. Now who tf cares. But we all do. We all care about YOU.

You are creative, funny, witty and rich in wisdom and heart. You are our philosopher and humanitarian. You are unsung genius of our country who struck our hearts and chords alleviating many-a-our problems with masterpiece hymn of posts. Okay this is the part where I start getting carried away... lol.

So you tell that our players can't carry on when the going gets tough, yet you are not tough enough to reach that NEXT LEVEL beyond Savant? Don't you wanna know what lies beyond the promised territory?
Word
Old September 19, 2018, 11:04 AM
Cricket Savant

^^ Just to clarify, I am - and BC- is the hands-crossed, miffed Raveena there. BK gets to woo us.

Old September 19, 2018, 12:52 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Those who don't return my salaam...

I simply give them another Salaam, just so that they know it is Wajib (Almost compulsory) to return the salaam. So BK, As'salamu alaikum. And if you choose to return it on the profile page that is fine. At least we would know you are "well". That wouldn't mess up your post count.
Old September 19, 2018, 01:02 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

I think that Canadian guy with Pakistani looks looking for a wife could have been BK!

Jokes apart, BK bro do drop bye and say hi
Old September 27, 2018, 09:31 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Don't see MHRAM in a while.
Old September 29, 2018, 12:43 PM
Cricket Savant

icricket

Great fella