facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old July 9, 2017, 07:22 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
What is MK ULTRA?
I think it is the hot new game these days. Shunlam Liu Kang is back in this one.

Old July 10, 2017, 06:22 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoibboshach
I know ONLY an emotionally imbalanced person with serious psychological issues can lash out in a manner you did above. Perhaps, you don't get out much, have/had no real life friends, stay in a hole 24/7 and memorise the dictionary...yes, dictionary -falsely hoping to impress people with utter banality? You clearly lack substance. Perhaps, you're bullied at school and never recovered from that? Therefore, your only escape or refuse is the cyber world and your staggering post counts here is a fair indication. You're constantly crying out for attention like an over-grown child and craving acceptance. You also exhibit many psychopathic tendencies.

Hence, you dabble with transcendental meditation to attain some sort of peace only with no success. Your rant above bares witness to this.

I say, quit being such a banal, shallow, pretentious, schizophrenic twit and seek help. Please, let me know if I have hit the right areas.
Please step away from the keyboard. Looks like you have a crush on Zeeshan. This is something you write to a crush that rejected you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoiboloser

I usually don't engage with people begin their statement with LOL, LMAO etc . I associate them with juveniles or imbeciles. Despite you're nick I'll give you the benefit of doubt this time.

Your simpleton like over simplification of my post is analogous to that of an Islamophope who reduces Islam to "killing the infidels and sleeping with 72 virgins in Paradise". For any future dialogue please let me know whether you would like to approach the subject matter in light of theology or modern social sciences or the both.
hahah... you gonna give me benefit of the doubt? A guy who believes in fantasy over science.

over simplication of your post.... hahah... the post with lots of text, little substance, zero logic....

also too many posts full of personal attacks on others ... that is surprising for a relatively new member...

so I ask.... which banned member are you this time? they always crawl back from their hole.
Old July 10, 2017, 06:25 AM
Cricket Legend

ok I see the guy is banned. I was worried there for a second for our mod team. Good job!! I was itching to engage with this chagol.

My Gosh! People have no self respect nor for others...
Old July 10, 2017, 06:33 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

With all the caps lock, personal attack and smily emoticon i would say the beloved thought leader BCF graced us in this thread. And people wonder why we permaban. Sigh.

Lol. I am now worried about his (probable) 13 children logging in to exact revenge.

Ps i decided put an lol in front so that i am saved from his future attacks
Old July 10, 2017, 08:29 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
Lol. I am now worried about his (probable) 13 children logging in to exact revenge.
That was a good one.
Old July 10, 2017, 12:33 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
And people wonder why we permaban. Sigh.
Actually his world view through the lens of Islam can be interesting read ... the problem with is the character ... unable to engage in civil discourse when someone points out the logical fallacies or simply disagrees ....

I am ok with some personal attacks here and there but decency needs to be maintained ....

One thing that bothers me and I see a lot is those that preach somewhat of a " strict" Islam is how they lash out on others and by doing so does everything that's totally unislamic and hypocritical ..

Ppl should take a leaf out of rifats page on character .... and how one demands respect rather than ridiculed for their viewpoint ...

But the permaban here is appropriate unfortunately ..it's a shame .
Old July 10, 2017, 01:01 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

shame he got a ban. even though he was attacking us all but it was kinda fun to rile him up. just to see that reaction and hear those conspiracies.

oh well...
Old July 10, 2017, 01:03 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

He made some valid points - seemed like someone who knows his stuffs, in terms of religion.

Main problem was.. the personal attacks.. otherwise some of his points seemed very reasonable, valid.