facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 8, 2013, 07:05 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey
Default Let us admit: Zimbabwe have played better cricket and is the better team

Yes, we had everything not going our way starting from poor hotel facilities, to lack of practice, biased umpiring and also losing crucial tosses.

But I think we need to accept that Zimbabwe were the superior team in the tour so far. They bowled better than us, the batted better. Their catching were horrible but their outfielding was magnificent. So as it stands of now, we are yet to win a series, ODI or test, against zimbabwe in our last 2 tours.

We all need to agree, that Zimbabwe are the better team and deserve to win. Yes, we beat Srilanka, we beat WI, but unless and until we can beat Zimbabwe we are the weaker team. I wish Zimbabwe all the very best for the future, and I wish they get better opportunities than we did, and also hope they can start beating stronger teams in the future.