facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 26, 2007, 12:30 AM
Street Cricketer

Exclamation Our current selection Board?

hello every1,
Let's talk about our selection board and our next coach hunting matter. It does not matter who we want to see as our next coach. I am sure our poor intellectual and disputable Faruk and Atathar Ali will select a poor coach for us. We had a good target and that was Mr. Bob Wolmer. Anyway, though our target should be Steve Waugh but he is not interested with coaching. He was a big shoot for India last year but Mr. Waugh was not interested. We desperately need a High profile batting coach like Gordon Grinize who can teach some very good basics to our average 22-aged team. First of all, we actually need to kick out Faruk and Atahar Ali from the cricket board. Atahar Ali is totally involved with business and Washim Akram was surprised when he heard that Atahar Ali is both commentator and member of selection board. Don’t you think it’s funny? Faruk…. What can I say about him! When he played cricket on his age, he was never a good target for Mohamedan or Abahani. So, you can imagine his talent. He does not show respect to Lipu. I am sure everyone of our cricket pundit knows his talent. Finally what I want to say you guys, we have to kick out a business man and zero talented Faruk from the selection board and then, bring Bulbul, Akram Khan & some others you may suggest. I am sure we will get a good management into the board. The current cricket board also needs to be re-constructed. Anyway, Hope for the best.
- Jewel

Old April 26, 2007, 01:25 AM
Cricket Legend

"He does not show respect to Lipu."

Sounds like you are a big Abahani supporter, ferdush (or Jewel) bhai

BTW, welcome to the board.
Old April 26, 2007, 03:18 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Michael Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdush
hello every1,
.... I am sure our poor intellectual and disputable Faruk and Atathar Ali will select a poor coach for us........- Jewel
As far I know, they are responsible for selecting players, not the coach for the team
Old April 26, 2007, 05:02 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdush
hello every1,
Let's talk about our selection board and our next coach hunting matter. It does not matter who we want to see as our next coach. I am sure our poor intellectual and disputable Faruk and Atathar Ali will select a poor coach for us. We had a good target and that was Mr. Bob Wolmer. Anyway, though our target should be Steve Waugh but he is not interested with coaching. He was a big shoot for India last year but Mr. Waugh was not interested. We desperately need a High profile batting coach like Gordon Grinize who can teach some very good basics to our average 22-aged team. First of all, we actually need to kick out Faruk and Atahar Ali from the cricket board. Atahar Ali is totally involved with business and Washim Akram was surprised when he heard that Atahar Ali is both commentator and member of selection board. Don’t you think it’s funny? Faruk…. What can I say about him! When he played cricket on his age, he was never a good target for Mohamedan or Abahani. So, you can imagine his talent. He does not show respect to Lipu. I am sure everyone of our cricket pundit knows his talent. Finally what I want to say you guys, we have to kick out a business man and zero talented Faruk from the selection board and then, bring Bulbul, Akram Khan & some others you may suggest. I am sure we will get a good management into the board. The current cricket board also needs to be re-constructed. Anyway, Hope for the best.
- Jewel
really? when was Bob Wolmer our target coach ?
so far Faruk and co did good job. do you find anything wrong with the current team players? do you think better players are left out? please mention few names. I didnt have problem with Bulbul, Akram or others before, but seeing them criticizing selection board after they picked Mushfiq over Pilot for WC, i no longer keep that much faith on their foresight. and stop blaming anyone without proper knowledge, selectors have nothing to do with selecting coach.