facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old July 8, 2009, 05:12 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin
Default now PCB refuses to tour BD

http://paktribune.com/news/index.php?id=216817

BCB offered to host in october, but PCB says they are touring NZ and asked BCB to find an alternate date.

will this tour ever go down???

#OneTeam1Dream

Old July 8, 2009, 05:15 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

what? again? i really wanted to watch this tour. this is just unacceptable.
Old July 8, 2009, 05:21 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shaun Tait, P.Hughes

I wasn't really that interested in the Pakistan match, I hope we don't invite them anymore. Waste of Time and money, Pk are an overrated team anyway. They are no Australia or even the West Indies lol
Old July 8, 2009, 05:22 PM
Cricket Legend

Now they are acting like a bunch of morons again, they seemed to have never moved on from the tour we postponed in march for a very valid reason.
Old July 8, 2009, 05:25 PM
Cricket Sage

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...ad.php?t=78484

such covert racism at play in these posts...some pakis just don't get anything...even after 60 years of one of the most dysfunctional countries on the planet, they harbor delusions of being better than everyone else...makes one's blood boil.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old July 8, 2009, 05:29 PM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...ad.php?t=78484

such covert racism at play in these posts...some pakis just don't get anything...even after 60 years of one of the most dysfunctional countries on the planet, they harbor delusions of being better than everyone else...makes one's blood boil.

bro there are bad people on both sides of the border...i read lots of comment like here about pakistan...i just ignore them....cuz i know here are lots of other posters who are good people
Old July 8, 2009, 05:31 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Racism never succeeds...

it was sheer Racism which triggered the 1971 war...nothing else
Old July 8, 2009, 05:32 PM
Street Cricketer

although a lot of us still hurt that BCb sided with bcci when we needed there support
Old July 8, 2009, 05:33 PM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat
Racism never succeeds...

it was sheer Racism which triggered the 1971 war...nothing else

we will never forget the people who done that to you guys (our politicians that time)
Old July 8, 2009, 05:35 PM
BC Editorial Team

Deluded indeed - the posters on that thread i.e. I'm not going to care-blanch label the entire set of online Pakistani fans.

It's funny they think we sided with India - ha ha, they should spend more time on this board And what gets my goat is that these particular posters had the temerity to question Sri Lanka's "support" of PCB. Are you kidding me???? They come over when no one else will, get shot at, don't say a single bad thing about you guys and you are saying they don't got yo back?????

I get that these guys are bitter about losing WC games - but do they really believe that once a touring team has been actually targeted that they stood any chance in hell to host so many foreign team and tourists??? Presidential level security didn't seem to have done jack for the Lankans or for Benajir.
Old July 8, 2009, 05:37 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

bad news for us
Old July 8, 2009, 05:38 PM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazabQ
Deluded indeed - the posters on that thread i.e. I'm not going to care-blanch label the entire set of online Pakistani fans.

It's funny they think we sided with India - ha ha, they should spend more time on this board And what gets my goat is that these particular posters had the temerity to question Sri Lanka's "support" of PCB. Are you kidding me???? They come over when no one else will, get shot at, don't say a single bad thing about you guys and you are saying they don't got yo back?????

I get that these guys are bitter about losing WC games - but do they really believe that once a touring team has been actually targeted that they stood any chance in hell to host so many foreign team and tourists??? Presidential level security didn't seem to have done jack for the Lankans or for Benajir.

they didnt say anything cuz we have supproted on really tough times, we have got very good relationship with them. i know few lankans personally they are nicest of people
Old July 8, 2009, 05:39 PM
Street Cricketer

BTW champions trophy grouping done...

pak, india, aus and Wi in same group maza ayyee ga
Old July 8, 2009, 05:42 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Real player,Media player

I have to say it again... "BCB BROUGHT THIS TO OUR WHOLE NATION" by being unpaid slaves of BCCI. If Anyone should take responsibility it should be BCB or the people who runs it inc the government who cancelled the tour of Pakistan using the lame mutiny excuse.

It is a fact that BCCI did not want Pakistan to practice any cricket before T/20 WC. And that time Pakistan needed for a country to support their cricket..and what did BCB do? supported those morons who wants cricket to be eliminated from Pak.

We get what we deserve. its not our players fault or us supporters fault...but its the reason why we are one of the most corrupted in the world.
Old July 8, 2009, 05:43 PM
Street Cricketer

bala nu guys?

chill maro
Old July 8, 2009, 05:45 PM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umar
I have to say it again... "BCB BROUGHT THIS TO OUR WHOLE NATION" by being unpaid slaves of BCCI. If Anyone should take responsibility it should be BCB or the people who runs it inc the government who cancelled the tour of Pakistan using the lame mutiny excuse.

It is a fact that BCCI did not want Pakistan to practice any cricket before T/20 WC. And that time Pakistan needed for a country to support their cricket..and what did BCB do? supported those morons who wants cricket to be eliminated from Pak.

We get what we deserve. its not our players fault or us supporters fault...but its the reason why we are one of the most corrupted in the world.

this is exactly how we feel
Old July 8, 2009, 05:46 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umar

... the Irony is it is Pakistan who won the World Cup not India...
Old July 8, 2009, 05:48 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazabQ

Post of the thread...exposed hypocricy!!!
Old July 8, 2009, 05:50 PM
Street Cricketer

OMG i remember indian fasn from pak v sri lanak group agmes...they are the most uncivilised disrespectful fans in the world they booing pakistan and thet stuff they were asying was totally uncalled for and yuvraj was caught on camera doing bhangra when we lost HAHA i was doing bhangra when windies won...and they booed england in england nothing gets worser than that ..thyey dotn appreciate good cricket at all..i was so happy to see rockstars failing HAHA
Old July 8, 2009, 05:54 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Real player,Media player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lahoriyah
this is exactly how we feel
if the same thing what happened to pak happened to us instead of pakistan Im sure All of us BD fan's would've felt the same and BCB wouldve done the same thing what pakistan doing to us now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat
... the Irony is it is Pakistan who won the World Cup not India...
yeah lol. I rate Pakistan for that. I've learnt that its not always that.. practice will guarantee you win or revision will make you pass the exams...you also need Help From GOD
Old July 8, 2009, 05:55 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

stupid pcb taking revange
Old July 8, 2009, 06:28 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
although a lot of us still hurt that BCb sided with bcci when we needed there support
thats the thing...why the hell would BCB side with the BCCI???

the BCCI are like an evil empire ruling and ruining cricket...

to allege we sided with them is idiotic to the umpeenth for 2 reasons:

1) its like accusing a jew of siding with the nazis (over the top analogy, but my blood is near boiling right now, sorry)

2) its assumption is that without BCCI interference, BCB would love to go to Lahore and get shot at like the lankans...

Note: i am all for islamic brotherhood, and this why if i was in charge, i would give a vote of confidence with PCB - whilst making it abundantly clear the vote was for giving PCB all the necessary support to make that country safe for a tour. idealism at its best...but paki fans on pakpassion are not only taking swipes at our cricket (acceptable give our peformance) but displaying what i call the "1971 syndrome" which can be summarized as "bengalis are indian allies and chamchas...can't ever be trusted" when in fact its usually the other way around.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old July 8, 2009, 07:27 PM
Cricket Legend

Default What gives?

The Pakis can take their series and shove it up their backsides. I'd rather we play Holland and Ireland than these scoundrels.

Anyway, by the end of the year, this issue will go away...the country heretofore known as Pakistan will cease to exist, and will be taken over by a [edit]

Last edited by RazabQ; July 8, 2009 at 08:21 PM.. Reason: easy on the epithets - Mod
Old July 8, 2009, 07:36 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Quote:
i read lots of comment like here about pakistan...
Umm...you read NOTHING on BC that is remotely as offensive as the comments that are posted on PakPassion, ICF et al. As a forum, we're nothing like them. So please take your false accusations elsewhere.

As myself.
Old July 8, 2009, 07:41 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubho
Anyway, by the end of the year, this issue will go away...the country heretofore known as Pakistan will cease to exist, and will be taken over by a bunch of [edit]
+1 for this.

Last edited by RazabQ; July 8, 2009 at 08:22 PM.. Reason: fixed quote. moved epithet