facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Support

Support Help & Support

Old June 24, 2005, 08:55 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Graeme Smith

I think you are trying to refer to Eddo Brandes father not Heath Streaks.

Old June 24, 2005, 09:19 AM
Street Cricketer

Default the idea

Quote:
Originally posted by babubangla
Dear helpbangladeshcricket,
OK...lets be serious about it.
Agreed...we will make a alternate stucture to find out and nurture talented players without any help from BCB. Very good. What is the first step to start the process. Do you have a detailed feasible plan of action? Let's present it to this forum. If it is something reasonable, take my word...I will be with you with money and time.

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 4:16 AM GMT, by babubangla.
ok i was thinking. the first step is to form a group. an organisation so that the cricketboard know we are serious, and also we have support! what good, or how far can one man go? not far! So......we form a group. a few of us go to bd and find a few coach, start like a camp or a scouting. it wount cost that much...all we need is to pay a coach and buy equipment! and we will do this untill we find a douzen Tallented players. we enter a leauge, and we hopefully win it! if we get far, we can see the ones who SHINE out and we go ahed to the cricket board! my only problem is....say i do this on my own...which is possible, its hard to convince a crickboard and the wont take me seriously, if i said i have an organisation behind me, they'l think twice and listen! now a hear a lot of u say we have the best team in bd! i dont think so...il give u an example! what if u have a rising star who is brilliant! but his poor! now..what does he choose...go farming and feed his family...OR PLAY CRICKET WITH HIS TIME, and stave his family! im not talking about ENGLAND, where they have proper scouting and tallent seach! even if we do have tallent seach, they arnt done properly! trust me! we need to go there find the tallent. support the family of the ones we find tallent (to an extent obviously) as in, say he had to go work and he earned x amount of money. we will pay that so he can train (providing he has tallent) YES...this is difficult, and it will take time, but EVEN IF WE FIND ONE tallent, then i think i have done a GREAT JOB! imagine theres another ashraful out there, but has not got the funds to even buy a tennis ball? well as with everything in life, if you have the right help (us) he can go a long way! we can do these camps in different parts of bangladesh, and meet up now and again! all i need ia a FEW serious and comitted people! most people (no offence to genuine people) are just TOO Selfish to understand! this plane WILL work! all we need is DEDECATED PEOPLE, a small amount of money and TIME! a few months in bangladesh to sort a few things out! make any sense?

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 2:20 PM GMT, by helpbangladeshcricket.
Old June 24, 2005, 09:23 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
after all, they did laugh at cristopher columbous when he said the world was round! laugh, critisis me, WHATEVER! just remember "he who laughs, laughs the loudest"
- I could swear, I read somewhere that it was Pythagorous who first started the nonsensical rumor about the Earth being round.
The Italian you mentioned became famous when America discovered him circa 1492.
Old June 24, 2005, 09:25 AM
Street Cricketer

Default ur point

Quote:
Originally posted by BushidoTiger
Quote:
after all, they did laugh at cristopher columbous when he said the world was round! laugh, critisis me, WHATEVER! just remember "he who laughs, laughs the loudest"
- I could swear, I read somewhere that it was Pythagorous who first started the nonsensical rumor about the Earth being round.
The Italian you mentioned became famous when America discovered him circa 1492.
and ur point is? does it matter who discovered what? all im saying is, its an idea, a theory and people laughed. he stuck his grounds, and he came on top!
Old June 24, 2005, 10:09 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

I think this same thing was done by an australian rich person who is the owner of fox... So if u think somebody is rich like can try it out. You know private running things are always better then goverment running things... So go for it.

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 6:15 PM GMT, by chinaman.
Reason: Multiple level of quotes. All quotes removed.
Old June 24, 2005, 12:37 PM
ODI Cricketer

HBC,
I see you are not following up with your threat..Didn't you say you have had with this "[edit]" board" and with all of us "[edit]"..?
I'm surprised why are you back and I see how you managed to edit the original post.
You are not too brave huh..? I was waiting to see the responses from rest of the board members on your blatant profenity.

Normally, I abide by the policy of not attacking another poster personally..but after you showered us all with your colorful language in your unedited post, I'll make an exception for you.
You must not be the sharpest tool in the shed to realize that we are laughing AT you not with you.

Edited on, June 24, 2005, 5:55 PM GMT, by chinaman.
Reason: edit quotes
Old June 25, 2005, 12:51 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শাï¿

Serious note:

Those who 'follow' Bangladesh cricket already know that there are several programs in place. You have the talent hunt in the club level, you have the PACER HUNT by BCB, their are various cricket clinics going on all over the place. Former players like Minhajul Abedin Nanu has his own clinic. We have good old fashined BKSP and the other schools breeding younger players. Could we do more ? Surely. We can urge BCB to set up a 3/2 day school championship or a 3-day championships for the Divisional sides with the divisional sides being picked from the top players of the inter-divisional sides. Bring back Dhaka League for the one-dayers and strengthen their commitment for a more competitive National League. These are some of the things that can be done.

IF you are serious, i'd suggest you sponsor divisional SCHOOL cricket championship for a few year in all the divisions with the top player being picked up by the scouts. During this championships, you can also set up a talent hunt so if the kids not going to school or didn't make the school team can still come in to show-off his talents. Best way to do this is to work WITH BCB.

Now, you can claim that whatever I said was exactly what you wanted, the thing is - it's being done right now. It just needs to be done right. INstead of going out there and create your own, why don't you offer BCB to help out with atleast one of the divisional developments. If you're successful with one, you can leverage it to take over another div and so on. You have to be very patient througout this whole process. You may go a whole year or two without unearthing a SOLID talent. By the way, you don't have to be rich, nor connected to get in. Anyone who makes a statement like that has NO IDEA about the background of our current national players and needs to get away from that mindset. BCB isn't perfect but they are far better then most of bd political/sports organizations.

One last thing about whatever I wrote here - I have been thinking about this ever since I was in High school back home and I am sure that thousands of other folks thought the same way. If you're serious, go back home and you'll find plenty of others who'd be willing to start something in a smaller (divisional/upazilla) scale. Keep us posted on the progress. IF you do it right, BC will cover it.
Old June 26, 2005, 02:00 AM
Street Cricketer

Default thanx

ur the only one who made sense in this fourm, so i want to thank you! and YES i AM going to bangladesh for about a year or two JUSt to sort this cricket, and try and help and do my bit! I dont think the cricket board will help me (I KNOW THAT) so im gona start off by myself and take it from there! thanx for the advise, but im sure i can do something along the lines! i just wanted support from the people who use this fourm who (CLAIM TO BE) real tiger fans! but as i always said, most bangladeshi people are stuck up and selfish and not even WILLING to listen. il prove it! about 30 people critised me about all this, and about 2 or maby 3 said, came on guys give him a break, lets see what he has to say! u been one of the best ones! thats the peoblem. bangladeshis are out there to get each other. have u guys wandered that "IF WE WORK TOGETHER" we can go MUCH further in WHATEVER we do, than if we are always compeeting against each other!
once again thanx mate, wish me luck, il need it!
Old June 27, 2005, 09:42 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally posted by helpbangladeshcricket
have u guys wandered that "IF WE WORK TOGETHER" we can go MUCH further in WHATEVER we do, ...
If that is your goal, then you may reconsider your approach. Obviuosly its not working, actually its working against your goal.
Old June 27, 2005, 10:09 AM
ODI Cricketer

where is the answer?
Old June 27, 2005, 06:26 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara

Quote:
Originally posted by say
where is the answer?
Here here...

Old June 27, 2005, 07:06 PM
BanglaCricket Multimedia

ok thats plain mean...
Old July 11, 2005, 01:22 PM
First Class Cricketer

Awesome!!!! I have nothing to say more...
Old July 11, 2005, 02:13 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

Quote:
Originally posted by helpbangladeshcricket
ur the only one who made sense in this fourm, so i want to thank you! and YES i AM going to bangladesh for about a year or two JUSt to sort this cricket, and try and help and do my bit! I dont think the cricket board will help me (I KNOW THAT) so im gona start off by myself and take it from there! thanx for the advise, but im sure i can do something along the lines! i just wanted support from the people who use this fourm who (CLAIM TO BE) real tiger fans! but as i always said, most bangladeshi people are stuck up and selfish and not even WILLING to listen. il prove it! about 30 people critised me about all this, and about 2 or maby 3 said, came on guys give him a break, lets see what he has to say! u been one of the best ones! thats the peoblem. bangladeshis are out there to get each other. have u guys wandered that "IF WE WORK TOGETHER" we can go MUCH further in WHATEVER we do, than if we are always compeeting against each other!
once again thanx mate, wish me luck, il need it!
Goodluck bro... Thing is the way you wrote stuff sounded like a nobish(not sure of the spell) to most of us... Notice how tintin Wrote the same stuff, no body is making fun of him... maybe because it wasn't his first few post like yours, may be your style was that few took u seriously....

Anyway good luck (if u r truly gonna do what u say you will, But i doubt it...)
Old July 12, 2005, 01:30 PM
ODI Cricketer

I've the answer: people have nothing to do in this board.