facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

View Poll Results: Was it rational Ross Turner?
Yes 10 40.00%
No 10 40.00%
I don't know 5 20.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 7, 2011, 11:05 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

If you think that should give WI the advantage in this series, then we should just give up the series trophy now. May be he "gifted" those bowlers for their sake, for their practice, and he didn't know our national team was so bad, that they only rely on ambush-attack.

Old October 7, 2011, 12:40 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

This could be the receipe to white wash the opponent. It was successful against NZ and could be against WI. Why not ...

Any way, one practice session doesn't make them experts of our conditions.
Old October 7, 2011, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhakablues
Net bowlers dont change a player drastically overnight and to state that Academy players are same quality as Shakib, Rubel thats a total shamless ignorance of the reporters and board of what we have in stock and the difference between Academy players and National team players. As others mentioned, the net bowlers were no Shane Warne Murli and NZ practiced at center wicket but they were still whitewashed by a determined well practiced BD team.

If we dont let our Academy bowlers get some practice during net practice with oversease players where they can tweak few things from super star players, then who do we assume we let Indies practice with? Arambagh XI? Comparing ourselves with Zimbabwe doesnt improve our stature... England let us practice with their County teams multiple times, Australia and South Africa did let us practice with strong teams as well... Then why are we complaining and comparing ourselves with Zimbabwe ? (who by the way, just asked for more money for the increased hotel and security staff cost and didnt deny Bangladesh outright)
Agree with the above. But, you can/should NOT be allowed to send players (regardless of level) without BCB's permission IMHO.