facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 27, 2019, 06:29 PM
Cricket Savant

Angry Don't let India's negative propaganda affect you!!

First of all, I DO acknowledge that while browsing posts of Indian (and Pakistanis) they are now giving us are due respect and credit. In fact to such an extent they think we will probably even make it to semis.

But don't for a second mistake this hospitable avaash* (NOT Avast antivirus!! ) during match time. They will come and come back strong.

Just like all and any previous encounters, they will initiate and launch Goebelssian propaganda. As much Hitler was a despicable person one of his saying is a worthy maxim to take note:

If you repeat a lie long enough, it will be the truth.

So what can we expect?

Everyone from Akash Chapati to Sanjee Manjeerekar to even Harshee if not entire MEDIA and Indian-dominated ICC will be harping on their Jew's harp (it's not offensive, go look it up... sigh ) the following:

-Can Bangladesh defeat the hot favorites India?
-Bangladesh has done well, but can they take the likes of India?
-Undefeated India will take on Bangladesh
-Bangladesh about to face hot favorites India

And yes many of OUR OWN journos and fans will buy into it. And guess what? These DO take a life on their own. Pretty soon you will start believing it, your morale will get deflated and despirited and pretty soon you know you can't even defend 278 on a turning wicket because India DOMINATED YOU PSYCHOLOGICALLY.

Negative vibe and energy will always be there; but don't cave or sink into it. They will start their plot by declaring:

-One of the most dangerous bowlers in the world: Bumrah
-Two of the most destructive batsman in the world: Rohit...
-Kuldeep: easily one of the greatest bowlers of all time
-Kohli the next Bradman... yadda yadda yadda
-Can Bangladesh chase 290 against the MIGHTY India?
-There is no total on this face of the world that India can chase down

Sure individually these got ZERO effect. But suppose, we are chasign 260 and 2 wickets down, then seriously fans will start tweeting buying into their tactics and propaganda with a DEFLATED MORALE reading "win predictor" (quote unquote) which will ALWAYS put Bangladesh at frkkin 3%...

People in stadium will see it and start leaving. Some will abuse the player who got out.

S** can go ugly very soon. Sure you may not see these on the superficial level but negative energy and vibe ALWAYS has an effect.

tl;dr: You may not control external forces but you can ALWAYS CHOOSE not to buy into it.

I probably made a big brouhaha over nothing, but hey... suppose we chase 270 and 2 wickets fall suddenly all these "fans" will crawl out of woodwork with "Told you so, this is REAL Bangladesh" .

Ho hum.

And frankly I am sick and tired of downing our OWN... yes OUR OWN GODDAMN country for others. (FWIW some people will SELL our own country, just out of egoic needs to prove THEY are right.) Yuck.

Have some ffin self-respect FFS.

/done ranting

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles

Old June 27, 2019, 06:31 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

well said Zeeshan. i agree wholeheartedly
Old June 27, 2019, 06:36 PM
Cricket Savant

By the way, healthy self-respect and self-image is NOT cockiness and overconfidence. Sure you wanna be neutral IDEALLY, but don't belittle yourselves. (For all our religious friends, I respect your choice/belief, but DO KNOW GOD/Allah doesn't look with kind eyes EVEN if you can afford good dress to pray in tatters like tatterdemalion. For all the little education I received I know it is good to meet your Creator in clean, washed clothes and not the ones that are shredded. That's what self-esteem really is. Purity of soul and equanimity. )

Many people construe healthy self-esteem and image with arrogance. NO.

REAL disrespect is when you disrespect yourself WHICH GOD CREATED IN ALL HER BEAUTY AND PERFECTION and belittle yourself coyly thinking it will somehow please others.

Apologies for bringing religion into it, but TRUST ME this does play at the back of our mind. Be it some player show puffy, assertive dominant body language and we got our "fans" and what not harping: "Look how arrogant he is." Religion NOTWITHSTANDING we have a cultural issue when others are up. Instead of being the BMW ourselves, we want everyone to be rickshaw dragging others down. We never give ex cathedra carte blance to go full monty. We have a "dhire dhire khelo baba" mentality. And it is no wonder all these I have been saying all my life are parroted by peak performing atheltes. Gilchrist even says: It's about FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELING.

Aggressive batsman is about FEELING and not some analytical/technical ma****ation.

Old June 27, 2019, 06:39 PM
Cricket Savant

kotha money hoy ektu beshii bole fellum.... abeg shamlate parlum no.... sorry!!! (It's just that we got soo close to beating India by margin of 2 runs or what not...) LOL This India game got me riled up.

Old June 27, 2019, 09:46 PM
Club Cricketer

What a dumb thread
Old June 27, 2019, 11:09 PM
First Class Cricketer

I hope this is sarcasm thread
Old June 28, 2019, 03:17 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mahmudullah Riyad

If half of BC wasnt full of spineless schmucks, Id treat this as a joke thread. But thats not the case.
Old June 28, 2019, 05:54 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafi
If half of BC wasnt full of spineless schmucks, Id treat this as a joke thread. But thats not the case.
Go schmuck yourself
Old June 28, 2019, 08:08 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desh99
What a dumb thread
I Agree
Old June 28, 2019, 10:07 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Wang Liqin

I know I can't say this coz this isn't my home or office.

But I swear I will scream it loud and clear wherever I am (probably @office) on Tuesday: **** *****
Old June 28, 2019, 02:21 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat
well said Zeeshan. i agree wholeheartedly
Thank you. Means a lot.

Old June 28, 2019, 02:25 PM
Cricket Savant

I like how people who never posts on this forum suddenly needs the feel to write one liner inane comment.

This is a fantastic thread. That's what being a passionate fan is all about. Outpouring of one's raw emotion.
Old June 28, 2019, 03:10 PM
Cricket Legend

This is a fantastic thread.
Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself- AJH| Don’t disrespect your life by living aimlessly – set goals and work hard to attain them.
Old June 30, 2019, 05:05 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Liton Kumar Das

Time to revive this thread! Even our fans are falling prey to the ‘lose before playing’ attitude thanks to the so called ‘expert opinions’!
Old July 3, 2019, 05:03 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

Well said brother Zeeshan
Old July 4, 2019, 02:51 AM
Club Cricketer

The irony is that post seems written by someone who is effected. How does it matter what anyone says ? You know the team. You know the track record. You know the realistic possibilities. Why get effected ?