facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 27, 2004, 05:39 AM
Club Cricketer

Default A request

Since this site has a huge reputation I think some steps should be implemented to carry it on. I would like to request the editory pannel of this site to make sure that all the articles have some kind of logic and uniqueness. With showing full respect on the author "A TARGET' is nothing but waste of time. This kind of things should come in the discussion pannel but not on the front page as a article(?)

[Edited on 27-2-2004 by Hasan]

[Edited on 27-2-2004 by Hasan]

Old February 27, 2004, 05:53 AM
Retired BC Admin

Dear Hasan

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts. Your request or rather suggestion(?) was noted. We will be looking into this.

At present, we are in the process of starting our own dedicated server which might take a while. Once we do that, we'll make many enhancements. We'll be asking for your suggestions at that time too. So please bear with us just a bit longer.

Again, thank you for your complements. You guys deserve all the credits for the reputation you mentioned. Your participation is what made us what we are today. Please participate as much as possible and if you are in the habit of writing, why not try writing articles for us. Cheers.
Old February 27, 2004, 06:13 AM
Club Cricketer

Dear chinaman,
Thanks for your reply.
I think each and every single article should first be posted on the discussion section and then if it is evaluated (not by a single person) as a article then it should be considered for the front page. Also, we have to think that posting too many comments does not mean that you are good enough as a writer.
Thanks
Old February 27, 2004, 06:20 AM
Retired BC Admin

Good suggestions. We love to maintain the quality of our articles to a higher standard. But we have to have articles too. Not too many members write artcles for us unless of course you guys start writing for us pretty soon.
Old February 27, 2004, 07:57 AM
Cricket Legend

there is always the danger of taking ourselves and this site much too seriously.....

I know the comments are well intentioned, and maybe andrew miller will be on staff here, but until then I could really care less how coherent an article was. Appreciate the time people put into it!
Old February 27, 2004, 08:03 AM
Cricket Guru

are u guys telling that only good critics will be evaluated and rest will be erased...so there is limitations posting comments over here!!!
Old February 27, 2004, 08:07 AM
Cricket Legend

I agree with Rafiq's sentiments on this matter. As it is a fan's site, the articles reflect the love, energy and dedication of the fans more than just cric**** type journalism. As such, a loose and flexible approach is appreciated. Having said that, everyone is fully entitled to their opinions and criticism (thankfully, of which we have many on this site). It keeps our site vibrant.

[Edited on 27-2-2004 by oracle]