facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 4, 2005, 11:03 AM
First Class Cricketer

Default Bangladeshis in the UK- time to start making a point

In the UK, when teams like India and Pakistan come they receive tremendous support from their people. Supporters from all over the UK come to watch the matches.

We have a huge population of Bangladeshis here, specially in London. Its true, we get support from them. But in reality there are still lots of people who dont pay any attention at all.

I feel its our duty to give our team all sort of support. I live in Birmingham and I am trying to group some people to go to the fields. I know its expensive, but our team doesnt come to the UK every year. Hope, people who loves BD will try their best to attend these matches.

Why not, the BanglaCricket members (living in the UK)try if they can manage some people. May be this will raise the confident of our players.

Old April 4, 2005, 11:17 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

i agree i live in cambridge and there is a group of about 50 people going to the friday and saturday days of the lords test we will be there waving our bangladesh flags weraing our shrits and blowing our horns trying to make every back in banglasdesh proud of us, and also hoping that our team will rise to the occasion.

My the amount of people that i know are going to the test i can tell u that there will be about 13000 bangladesh surrporters going to the first test spered over the first 4 days

be there your team needs u
Old April 4, 2005, 11:55 AM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza

you guys can make some banner of baglacricket.com and stay togather during th game. our players gets realy touched if they sees fans from bc (source: oracle).
Old April 4, 2005, 01:39 PM
Street Cricketer

I've got tickets for the 1st day of the Lord's Test Match, so me and my dad will be giving our full support. Let's all get behind the team, get vocal, make some noise and give them all the encouragement they need.
Old April 4, 2005, 03:56 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

what is the capacity of Lords???

we need to fill half the stadium with BD expats. at least half.
Old April 5, 2005, 06:56 AM
Club Cricketer

Planning to go to trentbridge. Hope will find some nosy tiger suportter.......and looking forward to meet them.
Old April 5, 2005, 07:12 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: The Narail Express

Quote:
Originally posted by AgentSmith
you guys can make some banner of baglacricket.com and stay togather during th game. our players gets realy touched if they sees fans from bc (source: oracle).
superb idea!
Old April 5, 2005, 09:31 AM
Club Cricketer

Hmm i am in Australia , ok as i go for BD so , i watch the live match at willow TV , that's how i can do ....... to support my team ..... :bald:
Old April 5, 2005, 10:12 AM
Street Cricketer

For anyone thinking of going to the Lord's Test match, I have been advised by my 'gorah' colleagues that the best place to get seats is in the Grand Stand, as you get the best view of the big replay screen and also the corporate hospitality box is above you.
Just imagine, the high-society posh folks will be sipping their tea with their buttered scones whilst the Bangladeshi fans will be munching away on our pittas and biriani!
Old April 5, 2005, 10:48 AM
Street Cricketer

where is trentbridge cause i will be visiting birmingham from toronto and wanna be at the game close to birmingham