facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old November 6, 2018, 08:37 AM
Cricket Savant

Default Purposelessness

It deserves its own space. This is so profound it will take some people 10 lifetimes to get it.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles

Old November 6, 2018, 08:38 AM
Cricket Savant

My interpretations?

You don't wake up in the morning and set goal: You must exist.

You just do. You simply do. That's how entire universe and nature operates. Only the people who think they are "making a difference" mucks things up even more. Be it the naysayers or the positive psychology gurus who are always huffing and puffing to get 'there'. (banglay amra jake uthe pore lage bole thaki arki...)

Dude just relax. If you have an exquisite dining at some Korean dog house, you don't have to necessarily Yelp about it. That shows attachment. Then again, if you are so grateful and buoyant and overjoyed then by all means do what gives you most jolly and joy.

Similarly you don't necessarily have to frikkin stop for everyone stranded on freeway.
That shows attachment to life. Clinginess.

To some extent one must 'give up' in life as the video suggest. By the way, do watch the whole video before making dumb, sanctimonious judgments.

To take Nisargadatt Maharaj's metaphor further: Life is like a disneyland ride.

Now you don't go to the office and ride(write?) a review about how cool and slender was the dinosaur's neck. What the hell do you care? That shows you don't get it. Get the fact life is an illusion. It is as clingy as losing your hair over your dream or praising your dream or any fata morgana morichika hologram.

Bam.

At one hand you are proudly proclaim you are Ashraful *NOT the batsman Makhlukat, yet one other hand underhandedly have a COMPLETE DISTRUST of your SELF.

You deny yourself you deny Allah's perfection. Allah created you perfectly, complete and whole. A masterpiece. S/he didn't make a single false stroke. Mind it.

Yet people has a FOMO attitude to life. Oh if I don't do this, if I don't get there, if I don't correct myself, if I don't constantly edit out myself... blah blah I will miss out.

You people don't TRUST yourself. The implications as if human beings are so flawed if we don't hold a club over ourselves, somehow we will go murdering and raping everyone.

No sir. YOU are flawed.

You don't appreciate your self, trust your own process and intuition, and no wonder you bicker why Allah don't grant your prayers.

Submit basically means go with the flow of Tao and yield to his divine masterplan instead of being 'clingy' to life. That's what submission is. Trust the damn process.

I mean no AI in the world can replicate all the sh your basal ganglia takes care of. Yuor body temperature, your wake cycle, your digestion and respiratory system and thus come up way to 'exist' yet you do it so effortlessly. You don't set 'goals'.

Old November 6, 2018, 08:44 AM
Cricket Savant

This guy gets it too: