facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old May 22, 2005, 02:35 PM
Banned

Default Mushfiqur Rahim will beat Mohammad Ashraful in the lord. he will break ash\'s record.

hey
whats up every body. what u people think about 16 years kid, Mushfiqur Rahim . he played all his match as a tiger.
now on his talent bangladesh will break another record in lord soon. ash will be down , and mushifiqur rahim will be prove that he is the man , who deserve the youngest century in his first test.

i am sure if he has good luck then he will make 100 in the lord and broke the ash record. plz every body stay wih him . he will do that . i am feeling that now .
good luck banglabesh cricket, good luck bangladesh and good luck mushfiqur rahim.

Old May 22, 2005, 02:44 PM
ODI Cricketer

no substance!
Old May 22, 2005, 03:04 PM
Cricket Legend

Sigh!

The poor guy hasn't yet been picked for the First Test and the pressure of expectation is already on him! If he plays, forget Ashraful, we all hope that he will break Lara's record for the highest innings score (400), but lets try to take things one at a time. The way you are talking, its as if he will be a failure if he scores anything less. Mushfique might not even play, and if he does, he might find Test cricket quite a bit different from what he is used to. If he does get picked, we have to give him some time to adjust. But I know that the same people who are going crazy about him now will be the first ones to ask for him to be dropped if he doesnt do very well in the Tests.

Edited on, May 22, 2005, 8:06 PM GMT, by Sham.
Old May 22, 2005, 03:04 PM
Test Cricketer

i think he is the next big thing in not only bangladesh cricket, but cricket world wide. i hope (really really hard) that he will be the next tendulker. all the best to mushfiq and i hope his talent doesn't go to drain like mehrab hossain's and he can show more consistency than ashraful.
Old May 22, 2005, 05:21 PM
First Class Cricketer

sutru,

the chances of adebut century will ONLY increase if he has the debute somewhat later!!!!

i think, it is much better to be a consistent batsman. than to have a debut century.. there are so many debut centurians who just faded away.. u may not even know them.. .
Old May 22, 2005, 06:24 PM
Banned

sam
''But I know that the same people who are going crazy about him now will be the first ones to ask for him to be dropped if he doesnt do very well in the Tests.''
by Sham
BanglaCricket Advisor

i know what i am saying but i am not that kind of person that u are thinking . what ever i say i think myself first. any way i will not argue with u because of ur advice which one u put in ur signature ("Never argue with an idiot. He'll lower you to his level and beat you with experience."

so i do not wanna to beat myself under / by you.

good luck banglabesh cricket, good luck bangladesh and good luck mushfiqur rahim.
Old May 22, 2005, 09:10 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mashrafee & Sakib

Here we go again..... someone has a good day on a cricket field and we just start comparing him to Sachin.... didn't we say Ash was going to be like Sachin? check the Sachin's record at the number of tests Ash played?

Given our test records up to this day it is understandable that we might be desparate to show some improvement, but this just beyond desparation..... for change please give our players a chance to grow and actually do something great before taking to sky with praises and let them fall to the ground hard.

We have young talents and we will have many more in future but it is so not logical to put an expectation at this level. Please don't put so much expectation on Mushfiqur Rahim. Let him blossom on his own terms (not by media and fan) and the team will come out winner with his contribution in future.
Old May 22, 2005, 10:00 PM
Bangla amar Maa
Unregistered

But now , if he gets a chance at the Lords then he can break but . 158 not out , it's not easy .........
Old May 22, 2005, 11:16 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: nadif chowdhury

i really really like yur nick, sutru..haha...i mean..the zia, bangabandhu and ershad joke..haha..
Old May 22, 2005, 11:51 PM
Test Cricketer

Rahim gave us something pleasent to discuss atleast. Praise the lord for that.
Old May 22, 2005, 11:52 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Sham
Sigh!

The poor guy hasn't yet been picked for the First Test and the pressure of expectation is already on him! If he plays, forget Ashraful, we all hope that he will break Lara's record for the highest innings score (400), but lets try to take things one at a time. The way you are talking, its as if he will be a failure if he scores anything less. Mushfique might not even play, and if he does, he might find Test cricket quite a bit different from what he is used to. If he does get picked, we have to give him some time to adjust. But I know that the same people who are going crazy about him now will be the first ones to ask for him to be dropped if he doesnt do very well in the Tests.

Edited on, May 22, 2005, 8:06 PM GMT, by Sham.
u r very rite sham bhai. we have too many emotional members here who love to jump to conclusions to soon.
Old May 22, 2005, 11:55 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Bangla amar Maa
But now , if he gets a chance at the Lords then he can break but . 158 not out , it's not easy .........
u r rite. ashraful is a class no doubt about that. mushfique played good cricket against third string teams or U19 teams. but ashraful has scored 158 against india and scored century in his first match in srilanka. we know mushfique is good. but we still dont know if he is better than ashraful because he has performed against class bolers yet. i am not saying that he is not. i am just saying we dont know if he is or he is not.
Old May 23, 2005, 12:01 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by howzatt!
i think he is the next big thing in not only bangladesh cricket, but cricket world wide. i hope (really really hard) that he will be the next tendulker. all the best to mushfiq and i hope his talent doesn't go to drain like mehrab hossain's and he can show more consistency than ashraful.
that;s ridiculous! How do you know that he is the next big thing world wide? you'd have to be smokin' something special to hope he will be the next tendulkar.

Edited on, May 23, 2005, 5:04 AM GMT, by rafiq.
Reason: deleted recipe for drug cocktail which induces hallucinations of the type commonly found on this board
Old May 23, 2005, 12:25 AM
Cricket Legend

rafique bhai boilen na ar. onekdin por apnake kintu dektesi. hope u came earlier. and hope there were more people like u. we have too many emotional people with too many wild dreams.
Old May 23, 2005, 01:58 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC Design Team

Favorite Player: Shahriar Biddyut

i personally hope that, whenever Mushfiq plays in the BD team, he shows Ashraful what exactly is "batting with maturity" is. I think Mushfiq will prove that Ashraful is the most disappointing batsman in the BD team (although he can beat "crap out of" any bowler in the world on his day, otherwise, he's a flop). Yes, Ash might be the most talented of the bunch, but his immaturity is beyond explanation to me. Why doesnt he learn ?

Hopefully Mushfiq will give us an answer in the near future...
Old May 23, 2005, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by MasterBlaster
i personally hope that, whenever Mushfiq plays in the BD team, he shows Ashraful what exactly is "batting with maturity" is. I think Mushfiq will prove that Ashraful is the most disappointing batsman in the BD team (although he can beat "crap out of" any bowler in the world on his day, otherwise, he's a flop). Yes, Ash might be the most talented of the bunch, but his immaturity is beyond explanation to me. Why doesnt he learn ?

Hopefully Mushfiq will give us an answer in the near future...
Fair comment.