facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old July 20, 2006, 12:35 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza
Default Israeli Children Brainwash, lesson for hatred

Shocking images of children brainwash and abuse. What they doing writing on the bombs! This is pure insanity. Equally shocking and mind numbing are pictures of victims. I guess our Western media won't show these. Makes you wonder who are the real terrorists?

Quote:

Below are disturbing pictures of Israeli children sending gifts of hatred to their Arab counterparts in what is a systematic method of teaching children to kill others. These pictures were taken at a heavy artillery position near Kiryat Shmona close to the Lebanese border.

Disgusting? Appalling? Unreal? Outrageous?... No, just Zionism!

Source>>

Child Victims:
If you want to see all the pics click on :
Note: Pictures are visually very violent & graphic.

Only one that I have added by defualt is least violent

Quote:
Yesterday (16 July 2006) Israel gave the people of Ter Hafra village in South Lebanon two hours to leave their village or face destruction. Those who were able to flee went to the nearby UN base. The UN refused to shelter these children, not wanting to take responsibility after the Qana massacre in 1996 when Israel massacred the civilians taking shelter in the UN headquaters. Left on the open road without shelter these fleeing civilians made easy picking for the Israeli airforce with their US donated F-16 fighter planes. Most of the victims were children, their bodies burnt in the precision targeted missle attack. The photos are from Associated Press but it seems no western media is prepared to show them.
Source: http://angryarab.blogspot.com/2006/0...-pictures.html
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.

Old July 20, 2006, 03:40 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

Disgusting? Appalling? Unreal? Outrageous?... No, just Zionism!
very well said by freind..
well..what do u expect out of a country who have a big question mark about thier existance on world map ?

but be careful, if u say ANYTHING agains the jews and israel, you will be instantly labelled as anti-semitic,anti-zionist, anti-whatever-they-can-come-up-with...

and u talking about western media, that is being controlled by the jews??

in one hand, you have cartonist impression of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) as a terrorist in the name of freedom of speech, while on the other, u have a british historian being sentenced to 3 yrs jail in germany for talking bout holocaust.. !!

hypocrisy is what they were born with..and it will be never ending...

God Bless Those Departed Souls...(Ameen)

Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old July 20, 2006, 05:33 AM
Cricket Legend

Israel has the right to defend and only terorism sympathisers will criticise its actions. As Bush said today, the whole world is fully behind Israel with the exception of Syria and Iran.

I cant believe people here are supporting terorism and anti-semitism. Those kids were killed because there were probably some Hizbollah members in their convoy. Do you expect Israel to sit back when they are attacked by Hezbollah?

Israel has the full right to defend itself
Old July 20, 2006, 06:22 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Only Ashraful & Me

But this is not way of defend, they start bombing in residensial area and killed a lot of innocent people and kids. They do it for a long time.USA always support Israel and thats y israel doing this types of thing.
Old July 20, 2006, 06:54 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banglatiger84
Israel has the right to defend and only terorism sympathisers will criticise its actions. I cant believe people here are supporting terorism and anti-semitism.
no one said israel doesnt hv that right ?? but is the actions justifying the cause ??
and as i said before, the moment u say something against the jews and israel, u r labelled as anti-semitic and what not. Prove ?? my dear friend here already suggestion we r supporting terrorism and anti-semitism.
u do sound like bush man...

Hezbolla kidnapped 2 of their soldiers, and they r bombing the airport, bridges, civilian buidling of a sovereign nation, u telling me that is all right ??
its like we have a fight and i slap on your face. in your retaliation, u go kill my family and my neighbours. isnt it ?

Quote:
As Bush said today, the whole world is fully behind Israel with the exception of Syria and Iran.
hmmm...the whole world ?? like britain, australia, poland, vanuatu island ??
hhhhmmm..dont they already hv soldiers in iraq and afghanistan as part of the coalition of the willing ?? arent these countries defied UN Security Council and rallied behind US of great A to attack another sovereign country..in the name of.. hmm... u know what...

so, why the whole world is silent,?? cuz they (esp Germany France Russia) learned fm 03 Iraq war is that there is no point barking like a dog,cuz simply, Uncle Sam doesnt give a rat's back. and we all know that israel is the beloved puppy dog of Uncle Sam, so no one wants to dirty thier hands any more.

And plz name me one country [country that matter]that really cares about Lebanon or Palestine. hm.... i dont think European Union either likes Hezbollah. so if they can be destroyed in this opportunity in cost of few thousand innocent civiliand..why not ???

Quote:
Those kids were killed because there were probably some Hizbollah members in their convoy. Do you expect Israel to sit back when they are attacked by Hezbollah?
So, u r justifying killing innocent children because they were part of that convoy ?
is that the children's fault ?? or u just gonna label them as collateral damage ??

So, for every israeli life, u will kill 300 innocent Lebanese or rather Arab Muslim lives?? most including innocent civilian children and woman ??
and mind u, those soldiers were KIDNAPPED... not KILLED..( as far as yet)

and fyi, the land where fighting began, isreal has forcefully being occupying that land from Lebanon since '83. so does that considered invasion on thier soil ? i think the Lebanese has the right to claim their land back, or one day, the whole country would be under israeli evil regime.
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old July 20, 2006, 07:21 AM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza

What else to expect from people who can use the suffering of their ansestors to gain unfair advantage withink 2 generations. that is THE sickest mentality possible.

i'm not at all surprised by this.
Old July 20, 2006, 08:05 AM
Cricket Legend

To Sydney:

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/sarcasm

Main Entry: sar·casm
Pronunciation: 'sär-"ka-z&m
Function:
noun
Etymology: French or Late Latin; French
sarcasme, from Late Latin sarcasmos, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein to tear flesh, bite the lips in rage, sneer, from sark-, sarx flesh; probably akin to Avestan thwar&s- to cut
1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain
2 a : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b : the use or language of sarcasm

My post was a reflection of what i have seen very often posted mon the net by pro-Israeli apologists. Its difficult to have a constructuve debate when they justify every atrocity commited by Israel.

After Israel bombed a truck carrying aid, their replies were "well if Israel bombed it, the truck must have been carrying bombs"
Similarly they supported the kids writing messages on shells giving some BS logic similar to what i wrote.
They equate not supporting Israel killing civilians with supporting terorism

Last edited by Banglatiger84; July 20, 2006 at 08:11 AM..
Old July 20, 2006, 08:30 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

Everyone is saying that it started with the kidnapping of two Israely soldeir by Hezbollah (or, one soldier by Hamas) and western media is trying to defend the action of Israel in retaliation. Surpirsingly nobody is saying about the thousands of Palestinians and Lebanese are kidnapped and are in prison of Isarel during their illegal occupation of both Lebanon and Palestine

Hamas and Hezbollah followed Israeli act by kidnapping their soldiers and tried to free those prisoners. Now, Israeli soldiers who are killing innocent civilians are fighting against terrorism and those trying free innocent civilians are terrorist

Now, either you have to accept it or keep silent, that's the education of Western World.
Old July 20, 2006, 09:13 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Kidnapping!!! Nicely put. So that we (the world) sympathesize of the child killing actions. There has been a war going on around that region. Soldiers can be captured by enemy forces. Not Kidnapping. Kidnapping is done when a innocent child or civilian is taken hostage on gun point. Thank you Media for depicting the incident as kidnapping. Now my questions is how many Palestines are being kidnapped by Israel every year?
Old July 20, 2006, 09:37 AM
Cricket Sage

Another depressing thread. No way of hiding anymore for me from the reality of the world..... now I am feeling really guilty for not able to do anything. Somtimes I think I am so lucky not to face these kind of hardship day after day.... we moan and groan about salary increase, promotion, commute, not able to watch a game live, not to able to eat some Bangladeshi foods, etc etc ... which is nothing compared to the suffering of others. When you are forced to see the whole picture of the world, only then you will find so many people are suffereing .... and its not their own fault, there is little that they can do to change that without outside help.

Even though this thread pretty much spoiled my whole day, but thanks Nasif for this thread. We need this kind of thread to bring us back to reality and rethink our purpose in life.
Old July 20, 2006, 12:15 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

Israel was planning this attack for 5 years. according to NBC analyst..

On another note... India is always taking our/ framers/cows/fishermen/solders.. Should we attack them too and get the USA backup?
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled
Old July 20, 2006, 12:33 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by akabir77
Israel was planning this attack for 5 years. according to NBC analyst..

On another note... India is always taking our/ framers/cows/fishermen/solders.. Should we attack them too and get the USA backup?
India already thinks they should adopt the Israeli approach (i.e. military aggression) to deal with us. Only regional bullies like them have right to attack and have US backing, not a weak and poor nation like ours.
Old July 20, 2006, 12:33 PM
Cricket Legend

On a slightly unrelated note, if you want some Jewish/Israeli perspective (imo reasonably fair) on the Palestine-Israel issue, check out this debate between former Israeli foreign minister Shlomo Ben-Ami and Professor Norman Finkelstein:

Audio link
Transcript

It's very informative for those who aren't quite familiar with the background of this issue and the concepts of zionism/anti-semitism.
Old July 20, 2006, 01:13 PM
BC Editorial Team

Default watching that kids body ...

brought tears to my eyes. I don't want to debate anymore. I dared not click on the link for more images. I still remember the powerpoint that showed a Palestinian dad and his 8-9 year old being systematically shot down. We Muslims are disunited and emasculated enough that nothing we say will matter. The dollar speaks gentlemen and ladies. Write a letter to your congress-person. Stop spending money on companies that are known to have donated money to aggressive Israeli causes like Kibbutz or military (humanitarian is different). This is all that I can do I suppose.
Old July 20, 2006, 01:49 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

o Allah, thats so barbaric. Israelis are givin excuses like hezbuallah i shiding in civilians houses and they are setting rocket launcher's on top of civilian houses, thats y so many civilians died. o cmon u r givin excuses for killin civilians
Old July 20, 2006, 01:51 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

It's the same pic 3x. And I THINK I have seen that exact same picture before (long ago). Not sure.

I am not saying Children aren't dying (any war is cruel), but I get the feeling that those websites are also trying to "brainwash" some to hate certain group....

p.s. i also remember reading a discussion about the photo being photoshoped. If this is not the photo, then my apology.
Old July 20, 2006, 01:51 PM
Test Cricketer

[edited]. Really inexcplicable about those above pictures.

May Allah show us the right path and bestow upon us His Mercy.

Last edited by RazabQ; July 20, 2006 at 02:07 PM.. Reason: mod.action - let's not start making bigoted comments. Two wrongs don't make a right
Old July 20, 2006, 01:55 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by israr
Man, if Hitler would be alive, these Israelis would really know where do they exist on this earth. Really inexcplicable about those above pictures.

May Allah show us the right path and bestow upon us His Mercy.
What's that supposed to mean?
Old July 20, 2006, 02:04 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orpheus
It's the same pic 3x. And I THINK I have seen that exact same picture before (long ago). Not sure.

I am not saying Children aren't dying (any war is cruel), but I get the feeling that those websites are also trying to "brainwash" some to hate certain group....

p.s. i also remember reading a discussion about the photo being photoshoped. If this is not the photo, then my apology.
All of them aren't same. There are 5 pics, 1 child is shown at 3 angles. Other two pictures are of different children.

I did try to find these pictures on other news wires but failed. If you do find them please post here. Lets not accuse without proof.

Children writing on the bombs is horrific. Can't imagine how anyone can even think of something like that. Its just barbaric and terrifying.
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Old July 20, 2006, 02:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Well I don't know how to search for pictures either. They don't have names. Ofcourse there are 5 pics, I was referring to that one picture shown 3x - 2 of which are EXACT same thing.
Old July 20, 2006, 02:22 PM
Test Cricketer

I mean to say, Hitler incriminated 6 million jews, and during the pinnacle of Hitler's success during World War 2, the US, UK, Russia, were struck with their own crisis as they were being callous towards the Jews' plead for help. My point is that the Israelis or the Jews were a tribe of people who didn't even posses an identity, and neither a location on the world map. Its just after the ambiguous demise of Hitler, those Jews, with the help of US were given a piece of land just in the middle of Arab World to break their unity.
Israel should reminisce their past and know from where they belong!!!
Old July 20, 2006, 02:26 PM
Cricket Legend

I just searched in google for hanaday salman, the person who supposedly taken these pictures, all of the links lead to same texts and pictures. What kind of an editor is he, he is known for ONLY these pictures and that too were taken few days ago? I then searched for assafir newspaper editors - hanaday salman's name didn't pop up. I dont' want to spend any more time but it is already too fishy to me.
Old July 20, 2006, 02:50 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I just searched in google for hanaday salman, the person who supposedly taken these pictures, all of the links lead to same texts and pictures. What kind of an editor is he, he is known for ONLY these pictures and that too were taken few days ago? I then searched for assafir newspaper editors - hanaday salman's name didn't pop up. I dont' want to spend any more time but it is already too fishy to me.
Power of Information Age Google

Quoted below from Guardian:
http://observer.guardian.co.uk/world...821706,00.html
Quote:
Children die in convoy attack as Israel widens Lebanon assault

Inigo Gilmore in Nahariyah, Patrick Wintour in St Petersburg and Tracy McVeigh
Sunday July 16, 2006
The Observer

Israel steeply escalated its military campaign against Hizbollah in Lebanon yesterday with a series of air strikes that left more than 35 civilians dead, including a single strike on a convoy of families fleeing the fighting in a village near Tyre in the south of the country that killed more than 20 people, most of them children.The intensification of the conflict, in which Hizbollah fired missiles deep intoIsrael, came as international leaders appeared to be deeply split over how to respond to a crisis that threatens to spill over into a full-scale war involving Syria and Iran as well as Israel, Palestine and Lebanon. Last night the Lebanese Prime Minister, Fouad Siniora, declared the country in a 'state of catastrophe'.
According to witnesses and photographs from the scene of the worst incident, an Israeli missile incinerated a car and a small truck full of families leaving their Lebanese border village of Marwaheen near Tyre after the Israeli army used loudhailers to tell residents they had just hours to go. Pictures showed charred bodies of children strewn across the road.
UN peacekeepers recovered the bodies. Half the passengers were children or teenagers, according to medical sources. It was the deadliest single strike since Israel started an air campaign against Lebanon after two of its soldiers were captured by Hizbollah on Wednesday.
Relatives gathered at a hospital to identify the dead said they came from two families - Abdallah and Ghanem.
Around 100 residents sought shelter at a nearby UN base, but left after officials were unable to confirm the warning by Israel, a UN spokesman said.
Other residents had tried later to leave and were killed in the missile strike, the spokesman said, adding that the Lebanese authorities had asked the UN to help evacuate about 160 people remaining in Marwaheen. They would be relocated in the morning. Relatives blamed the UN for the deaths, pelting peacekeepers with stones when they arrived with the bodies after the strike.
"If they had taken people in to begin with then they would never have died," said Mohammed Oqla, who was at the hospital.
Last night an Israeli military spokeswoman said they were still investigating the reports of the incident.
Other air strikes flattened Hizbollah's headquarters in Beirut and attacked roads, bridges and petrol stations in the north, east and south of Lebanon, cutting the country off from the outside world and hitting Hizbollah strongholds including the leader Hassan Nasrallah's home and office. The northern port of Tripoli was also attacked, the deepest strike yet into Lebanese territory.
Israel's campaign has so far killed at least 100 people, all but three of them civilians, and choked off Lebanon's economy, including its growing tourism industry.
On a separate front, Israeli troops also yesterday fired several missiles at targets in Gaza, killing at least two.
Hizbollah fired dozens of rockets into Israel, some reaching Tiberias, 22 miles inside the border, the furthest Hizbollah missiles have so far reached. They killed two Israeli civilians and injured several.
One Katyusha rocket hit the roof of a seven-floor apartment building in the Shmuel neighbourhood of Tiberias, a hillside overlooking the Sea of Galilee, damaging several homes.
There were furious political exchanges throughout the region, with Israel accusing Iran of supplying increasingly sophisticated weapons to Hizbollah. Israel claims that the device that damaged one of its naval ships off the Lebanese coast on Friday, killing four sailors, was an Iranian-made guided missile.
Tension grew when Israeli warplanes fired four rockets at a border crossing point between Lebanon and Syria yesterday - Iran has threatened Israel that it will respond ferociously if there is any incursion into Syrian territory. But Syria swiftly announced that there had been no attacks within its borders.
There is a growing chasm in the international community. President George Bush yesterday angrily rounded on Hizbollah for starting the violence and demanded Syria intervene.
At a joint press conference with the Russian President, Vladimir Putin, at the G8 summit in St Petersburg, he said: 'In my judgment, the best way to stop the violence is to understand why the violence occurred in the first place.' Bush, visibly angry, added: 'And that's because Hizbollah has been launching rocket attacks out of Lebanon into Israel and because Hizbollah captured two Israeli soldiers. The best way to stop the violence is for Hizbollah to lay down its arms and to stop attacking. And therefore, I call on Syria to exert influence over Hizbollah.'
But in keeping with Russia's traditional role as a counterweight to the US in the Middle East, President Putin added: 'We believe that the use of force must be balanced. But in any case the bloodshed must be stopped as soon as possible.'
The European Union has asked Israel to show restraint and Britain was yesterday trying desperately tried to straddle the divide between America and other world leaders at the G8 summit, by saying it would not become involved in the 'blame game', or 'finger pointing'.
Number 10 instead focused on trying to find what it described as a 'mechanism' to de-escalate the crisis.
The EU, France and Russia have all condemned the Israeli air strikes as 'disproportionate' but Tony Blair's spokesman, speaking on the way to the G8 summit, refused to condemn the Israeli actions. Instead he said it was essential for the captured Israeli soldiers to be released 'and for all sides to act with constraint'.

Original AL-Jazzera Report and Pics:

Old July 20, 2006, 02:59 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Quoting from boingboing (where I first saw the pictures):

Caption, via AP, "Israeli girls write messages on a shell at a heavy artillery position near Kiryat Shmona, in northern Israel, next to the Lebanese border, Monday, July 17, 2006." AP Photo/Sebastian Scheiner.
Old July 20, 2006, 03:06 PM
Cricket Legend

If people stopped attacking Israelis then things would be just fine. All these militants keeps bombing and shooting into Israel now and then and so this fighting never stops.