facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 20, 2010, 06:50 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose
Exclamation the "ScapeGoat" & "DeadWood" of BD Cricket Team Thread

Definition of ScapeGoat: *

Definition DeadWood: *

* (i request honorable BC members to help me out by suggesting some definitions of deadwood and scapegoat in respect of a sporting team. i will later edit my thread and put the best definition)

Anyway, these to terms are the indispensable part of any sports team and specially the BD Cricket Team. Whateer format, whatever series, whatever tournament we dont have any deficiency of DeadWoods and ScapeGoats in our team.

Its not hard to identify the DeadWoods and ScapeGoats in our team for the fans. But our selectors and team management always find it near to impossible identify these special Objects. And they get rarely dropped and enjoys a long free ride.

These thread is dedicated to all those DeadWoods and ScapeGoats. current and future. whoever are DeadWoods and ScapeGoats now, or will turn out to be DeadWoods and ScapeGoats in future may be discussed here.

So who are our current DeadWoods and ScapeGoats ???

Finally this thread is not intended for bashing the DeadWoods and ScapeGoats. This is for their Goodwill. We want the DeadWoods and ScapeGoats given the proper treatment and rehabilitation. they should be dropped at the right moment and then should go back to domestic cricket and find their form, fitness, confidence whatever is lost and then come back to the team with strong performances. because most of the cases these DeadWoods and ScapeGoats are not treated well by selectors and management and that ends their career prematurely.